Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) 13:09 - Apr 6 with 1014 viewsArnieM

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 13:10 - Apr 6 with 994 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not yet. Plenty of time to go though. I’d take 0-0 at half time the way this is going.

Edit - fk it
[Post edited 6 Apr 13:11]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 13:13 - Apr 6 with 912 viewsFrimleyBlue

Clarke on. Get the ball over to the right side.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 13:18 - Apr 6 with 858 viewsArnieM

Buffered out of the game so have only just found out we are losing. Oh what a surprise. FFS Town grow a pair of balls and f ucking COMPETE…. They’ll f ucking do us in the play offs as well .

F u ck em!

Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 13:23 - Apr 6 with 774 viewsStewart27

Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 13:18 - Apr 6 by ArnieM

Buffered out of the game so have only just found out we are losing. Oh what a surprise. FFS Town grow a pair of balls and f ucking COMPETE…. They’ll f ucking do us in the play offs as well .

F u ck em!

Calm down fanny face.
Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 13:23 - Apr 6 with 766 viewsStokieBlue

Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 13:18 - Apr 6 by ArnieM

F u ck em!

I thought you said you weren't ever posting again?

Your posts are a waste of our finite energy resources.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 13:24 - Apr 6 with 734 viewsbrazil1982

F u ck em!

My season long prediction I'm afraid. I'm nit proud of it but I'm a pessimist.
Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 13:25 - Apr 6 with 718 viewsNutkins_Return

F u ck em!

What on earth is this post. We were doing fine. Dominating the ball an nullifying them. They went on a run of dubious freekicks which dragged Norwich up the field.

Vaz then did a Vaz bit of goalkeeping which cost us (all he's done wrong though).
Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 13:28 - Apr 6 with 621 viewsellaandred

F u ck em!

Have you seen where we are in the league?
Login to get fewer ads

Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 11:39 - Apr 7 with 407 viewsArnieM

Any chance we’re going to turn up for this game … ? (n/t) on 13:23 - Apr 6 by StokieBlue

I thought you said you weren't ever posting again?

Your posts are a waste of our finite energy resources.

SB

You don’t have to read them , or respond to them do you. Lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024