Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. 19:30 - Apr 3 with 1775 viewsle2blue

I think Kieran McKenna has just given blue action their next banner wording.
It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 20:32 - Apr 3 with 1603 viewsReuser_is_God

The “Job Done” banner will be unveiled after Huddersfield.

Hopefully.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 20:47 - Apr 3 with 1537 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Where has he said this? Missed it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 20:52 - Apr 3 with 1495 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ok, so TWTD posters dream of winning every game for the rest of the season... comfortably, 3-0 up at HT winning each game 5-0

........ over to you KM :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 21:08 - Apr 3 with 1418 viewsHelp

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 20:47 - Apr 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Where has he said this? Missed it.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/mckenna-on-promotion-it-s-not-our-job-t
It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 21:10 - Apr 3 with 1396 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 21:08 - Apr 3 by Help

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/mckenna-on-promotion-it-s-not-our-job-t

Ta.

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 22:02 - Apr 3 with 1236 viewsFrans_Arnie

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 21:08 - Apr 3 by Help

"I'll always manage the club as if I'm going to be here forever.” is the best part of that interview!
It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 22:15 - Apr 3 with 1167 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 22:02 - Apr 3 by Frans_Arnie

"I'll always manage the club as if I'm going to be here forever.” is the best part of that interview!

Would that they misquoted him and what he really said was,

"I'll always manage the club as I'm going to be here forever.”

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 22:34 - Apr 3 with 1086 viewsDarkBrandon

What a fantastic quote. Hard to love the man even more, but here we are.

Wonderful reading about Hutchinson too.

In the event that we stay down, but manage, somehow, to hold onto McKenna we will have players banging on the door to sign for us.
Login to get fewer ads

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 07:44 - Apr 4 with 729 viewsbluejacko

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 22:34 - Apr 3 by DarkBrandon

What a fantastic quote. Hard to love the man even more, but here we are.

Wonderful reading about Hutchinson too.

In the event that we stay down, but manage, somehow, to hold onto McKenna we will have players banging on the door to sign for us.

Might even drive over to nis mum and dads hotel in Enniskillen to give them a hug for giving birth to him👌😂
It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 08:08 - Apr 4 with 653 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 07:44 - Apr 4 by bluejacko

Might even drive over to nis mum and dads hotel in Enniskillen to give them a hug for giving birth to him👌😂

Ooof. Long queue that.

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 08:38 - Apr 4 with 586 viewsbluejacko

It's not our job to dream, it's our job to do. on 08:08 - Apr 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

Ooof. Long queue that.

Maybe but it’s only an hour up the road😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024