Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... 17:26 - Apr 3 with 3643 viewshoppy

Any suggestions of reasons why I should?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:29 - Apr 3 with 2777 viewsnodge_blue

You dont get many thats it, im not renewing next year until hes gone and im only doing it then cos i would miss ted who i sit next to and also theres not much else to do on a Saturday, but really this club has died on its arse and the roof needs a wash.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:31 - Apr 3 with 2753 viewshomer_123

Who'd renew?

Smarmy manager, we can't defend for toffee, risky tactics of playing out from the back, American pension fund owners only want a return, further investment looks dodgy as well.

I'll not be renewing.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:32 - Apr 3 with 2746 viewsMK1

The football is pretty dull and the manager is clueless. I would keep your money if I were you.
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:38 - Apr 3 with 2717 viewshoppy

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:32 - Apr 3 by MK1

The football is pretty dull and the manager is clueless. I would keep your money if I were you.

I guess that's the problem with having hired a rookie manager, rather than a big name that would be a much safer pair of hands?

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:42 - Apr 3 with 2689 viewsMK1

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:38 - Apr 3 by hoppy

I guess that's the problem with having hired a rookie manager, rather than a big name that would be a much safer pair of hands?

If we had gone for someone like Lampard, we would already have been up. When we finally get rid of this joker, hopefully Lampard will still be available. These American owners should stick to rounders.
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:51 - Apr 3 with 2634 viewsHelp

You can get your money back on the resale thingy and not have to watch the dross. Quids in
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:56 - Apr 3 with 2615 viewsChurchman

Old stadium. Sad, boring idiots in West Stand Block GG. Rubbish football with zero excitement. Mouldering Fanzone tent with expensive chips. Boring games on Bank Holiday Mondays. No Jay Tabb in the team or even as Mascot. No tree growing out of the stand roof.

I wouldn’t bother renewing if I were you.
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:00 - Apr 3 with 2588 viewsMK1

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:56 - Apr 3 by Churchman

Old stadium. Sad, boring idiots in West Stand Block GG. Rubbish football with zero excitement. Mouldering Fanzone tent with expensive chips. Boring games on Bank Holiday Mondays. No Jay Tabb in the team or even as Mascot. No tree growing out of the stand roof.

I wouldn’t bother renewing if I were you.

You missed out the fact that we have lost 5 games already this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:04 - Apr 3 with 2556 viewsSwansea_Blue

You only need this reason. He’s almost Tabby-esque
New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped by Steve_M 3 Apr 12:32
https://x.com/paddynash/status/1775459675716116538?s=20

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Big games against Pompey to look forward to. (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 3 with 2550 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:21 - Apr 3 with 2479 viewsNthsuffolkblue

There is only one reason why any of you should renew ... so you can pass it on to me. I will suffer going and watching for you all. An extra 3 together will ensure the wife and children still talk to me too!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:23 - Apr 3 with 2457 viewsChurchman

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:00 - Apr 3 by MK1

And that we won’t get to see Cheltenham, Fleetwood, Reading Shrewsbury and Burton. Boooo!
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:23 - Apr 3 with 2457 viewsMK1

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:21 - Apr 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

There is only one reason why any of you should renew ... so you can pass it on to me. I will suffer going and watching for you all. An extra 3 together will ensure the wife and children still talk to me too!

I would, but I am not that evil.
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:34 - Apr 3 with 2421 viewsMK1

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:23 - Apr 3 by Churchman

And that we won’t get to see Cheltenham, Fleetwood, Reading Shrewsbury and Burton. Boooo!

Crazy isn't it. People would rather see us play at the Etihad than they would at the Lamex. Idiots the lot of um.
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:35 - Apr 3 with 2409 viewsChurchman

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:00 - Apr 3 by MK1

The club has never been the same since Saviour Evans sold it. Booooo!
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:38 - Apr 3 with 2380 viewshoppy

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:35 - Apr 3 by Churchman

The club has never been the same since Saviour Evans sold it. Booooo!

Have we had any of this new lot buy us beers in the fanzone, like Paul Lambert did? He just 'got' it... but we let him get away.

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:45 - Apr 3 with 2347 viewsMK1

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:38 - Apr 3 by hoppy

Have we had any of this new lot buy us beers in the fanzone, like Paul Lambert did? He just 'got' it... but we let him get away.

That's what we need, somebody who has played in Germany. Is Kevin Keegan still alive?
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:49 - Apr 3 with 2332 viewsHarleydavidsonBlue

And we are so, so lucky :-)
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 19:19 - Apr 3 with 2174 viewshoppy

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:45 - Apr 3 by MK1

That's what we need, somebody who has played in Germany. Is Kevin Keegan still alive?

Or following on from the work that Lambert put in, perhaps go with another cock? Tony Woodcock?

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 19:33 - Apr 3 with 2123 viewsPlums

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 19:19 - Apr 3 by hoppy

Or following on from the work that Lambert put in, perhaps go with another cock? Tony Woodcock?

We might be able to tempt Martin away from the south coast

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 19:49 - Apr 3 with 2070 viewsEdwardStone

Boring football, disinterested journeymen players

Rubbish manager and owners happy to let the club drift into mid-table mediocrity

Perhaps you might be best to give your season ticket to me

Please
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 20:09 - Apr 3 with 1970 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Those who leave early to avoid the traffic probably rarely see us win.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 20:32 - Apr 3 with 1873 viewsPinewoodblue

There is the potential to get fewer games for your Buck and to see a lot more games ending in defeat. Guess thst is reasons why you shouldn’t.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 06:36 - Apr 4 with 1616 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 20:32 - Apr 3 by Pinewoodblue

There is the potential to get fewer games for your Buck and to see a lot more games ending in defeat. Guess thst is reasons why you shouldn’t.

It does concern me how some of our fans would cope with losing games in the PL. And the affect this would have on the atmosphere.

Against Soton, some moron in front of me didn't stop moaning in the first half when we were suffering. Shouting 'come on Town this is embarrassing, not good enough' etc.

He clearly doesn't understand football and didn't appreciate the quality of their players. I dread to think what he would be like against PL opposition.
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 06:48 - Apr 4 with 1594 viewsBuhrer

More suicide ball?

Not for me thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024