Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... 17:26 - Apr 3 with 4215 viewshoppy

Any suggestions of reasons why I should?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 08:28 - Apr 4 with 1037 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 20:09 - Apr 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Those who leave early to avoid the traffic probably rarely see us win.

How gutted must that handful of fans be, especially the ones leaving during extra time!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 11:43 - Apr 4 with 978 viewshoppy

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 19:49 - Apr 3 by EdwardStone

Boring football, disinterested journeymen players

Rubbish manager and owners happy to let the club drift into mid-table mediocrity

Perhaps you might be best to give your season ticket to me

Please

I'll get back to you on that one. Thanks for the concern and offer. I will consider it very carefully.

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 11:57 - Apr 4 with 956 viewsKeno

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 11:43 - Apr 4 by hoppy

I'll get back to you on that one. Thanks for the concern and offer. I will consider it very carefully.

If you renew you get to sir next to Frimmers, does that help?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 12:46 - Apr 4 with 934 viewsRonFearonsHair

Too much faffing around at the back. Oh for the days when they just got rid of it.
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 14:07 - Apr 4 with 897 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 12:46 - Apr 4 by RonFearonsHair

Too much faffing around at the back. Oh for the days when they just got rid of it.

Indeed, if he passes his season ticket to me, I will suffer sitting next to the one shouting "get rid of it!" for him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 15:08 - Apr 4 with 852 viewsweepingx2018

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:29 - Apr 3 by nodge_blue

You dont get many thats it, im not renewing next year until hes gone and im only doing it then cos i would miss ted who i sit next to and also theres not much else to do on a Saturday, but really this club has died on its arse and the roof needs a wash.

the roof in the Magnus Stand actually does need a clean. Or replacing....looked like green mould above me on monday....
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 15:57 - Apr 4 with 811 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 15:08 - Apr 4 by weepingx2018

the roof in the Magnus Stand actually does need a clean. Or replacing....looked like green mould above me on monday....

Would be brilliant if we could replace the West Stand roof and reduce the number of RV seats.

Unfortunately I doubt it's financially viable, even if it's possible to do structurally.
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 16:16 - Apr 4 with 801 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:38 - Apr 3 by hoppy

I guess that's the problem with having hired a rookie manager, rather than a big name that would be a much safer pair of hands?

But we'll have Colin while Mr Smarmy is inflicting his dull brand of dross on the Manure fans.
Login to get fewer ads

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 16:25 - Apr 4 with 773 viewshoppy

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 16:16 - Apr 4 by Portmanteauxcurling

But we'll have Colin while Mr Smarmy is inflicting his dull brand of dross on the Manure fans.

I'm kinda leaning more towards probably renewing, but they certainly need to produce some kind of entertainment in the next few games to persuade me sufficiently.
How long have we put up with this now?

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 16:40 - Apr 4 with 746 viewsblueislander

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 12:46 - Apr 4 by RonFearonsHair

If we went back to Skuse and Douglas in midfield would you reconsider?
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:07 - Apr 4 with 701 viewsMK1

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 16:25 - Apr 4 by hoppy

I'm kinda leaning more towards probably renewing, but they certainly need to produce some kind of entertainment in the next few games to persuade me sufficiently.

That McKenna fella isn't for changing, so I wouldn't hold your breath. The only saving grace is, I reckon we might just about have enough points to avoid relegation this season. McKenna is lucky that there are 3 worst teams than us.
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:18 - Apr 4 with 685 viewsITFC_Forever

You usually get to have a pint with me after the game?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:31 - Apr 4 with 675 viewshoppy

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 18:18 - Apr 4 by ITFC_Forever

You usually get to have a pint with me after the game?

Can you show your workings on this one please? Which side of the line does this fall?

On another matter, hope tomorrow, and your epic return journey, all go well.

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 19:56 - Apr 4 with 648 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 16:25 - Apr 4 by hoppy

Have to wait and see which division we are in. Won't want to watch all those over-paid prima donnas in the Premier League. Wait and make sure you are getting 23 matches of value not only 19 poor ones.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 22:59 - Apr 4 with 613 viewsRonFearonsHair

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 16:40 - Apr 4 by blueislander

If we went back to Skuse and Douglas in midfield would you reconsider?

Not without Hyam.
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 12:06 - May 1 with 387 viewshoppy

Still undecided… shame it’s been so dull with nothing much to sway me…

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 12:41 - May 1 with 325 viewsBuhrer

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 12:06 - May 1 by hoppy

Still undecided… shame it’s been so dull with nothing much to sway me…

I was feeling smug in not renewing, but apparently it auto renews so I'm fu king stuck with it for another year.
Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 12:44 - May 1 with 309 viewshoppy

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 12:41 - May 1 by Buhrer

I was feeling smug in not renewing, but apparently it auto renews so I'm fu king stuck with it for another year.

At least you won't be the smuggest looking person in the ground.

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 17:17 - May 9 with 153 viewshoppy

Can't decide about renewing my season ticket for next season... on 12:41 - May 1 by Buhrer

Just realised mine has renewed automatically as well, so the decision is taken from me... doh!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024