Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems very unlike Ipswich to say this out load 21:09 - Apr 2 with 3941 viewsle2blue

But walking out last night I said to my lad, for the first time since 1992, I think we might actually be the best team in the Championship. Maybe not technically throughout the team, but the most complete. They have the guile, commitment, tactics, organisation, they're totally relentless and most importantly they're a team. You can see that when Kieran says they learn from experiences that they actually do, and they now know how to win and have been winning for two years.

So proud to be a blue with how the team / club is progressing, and actually increasingly confident that we can maintain our form and get across the line, maybe even do the most insane thing and win the bloody thing.
Seems very unlike Ipswich to say this out load on 15:18 - Apr 3 with 246 viewsbazza

Seems very unlike Ipswich to say this out load on 12:17 - Apr 3 by Blue_In_Boston

The crowd only got going after we hit the post in the second half, very quiet for the majority of the first half when Southampton were bossing it. We need them behind us in top form creating that atmosphere for the whole 90+ minutes between now and the end of the season.

Yea , was very nervy , but I think the quick goals after we went one up Killed it , as it went mental when we got the first goal, and from the start it was pretty decent from the crowd. But those two goals knocked the wind out of everyone’s sails..
Seems very unlike Ipswich to say this out load on 15:34 - Apr 3 with 203 viewsBuhrer

Seems very unlike Ipswich to say this out load on 08:29 - Apr 3 by GeoffSentence

And he did give the Sir Alf a quick fisting on Monday.

Wherever their seat is, people should stay behind enjoying the fisting. Even better after coming from behind.
Seems very unlike Ipswich to say this out load on 16:27 - Apr 3 with 153 viewsPlums

Seems very unlike Ipswich to say this out load on 15:06 - Apr 3 by Edmundo

TBF that lino was atrocious. A linesman is what they are, never assisted a ref (apart from that Wycombe match - I won't go there!)

They assist the ref throughout the game. People forget they are mic'd up and constantly talking to each other.
'Going big' with a flag is something the ref may or may not have asked them to do i.e. "if you think it's a pen, talk to me. I'll make the decision"

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024