Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" 16:20 - Apr 2 with 2172 viewsKeno

or EVERY ANGLE OF CHAPPERS SPRINT"

there is a little video on TownTV 7 plus minutes od angles of Chappers, oh yes and Jezza

Its worth the subscription on its own!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:23 - Apr 2 with 2134 viewsdirtyboy

Not being negative, purely an observation...

Leif didn't celebrate, just stood for a moment, and slowly walked back to half way line.

I think from looking at him, just beyond knackered and had given everything, nothing more than that.
"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:25 - Apr 2 with 2112 viewsKeno

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:23 - Apr 2 by dirtyboy

Leif didn't celebrate, just stood for a moment, and slowly walked back to half way line.

I think from looking at him, just beyond knackered and had given everything, nothing more than that.

Isnt there some quirky thing where one player has to be in our half or they can kick off?

there was a thread about it the other day

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 2103 viewsSitfcB

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:23 - Apr 2 by dirtyboy

He was f’cked. Played on one leg the last few minutes!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:39 - Apr 2 with 1998 viewsStourbridgeblue

I love the collective "aah" as he slips followed by the collective "AAH!!!!!!!!" as he scores.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:42 - Apr 2 with 1965 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:26 - Apr 2 by SitfcB

He was f’cked. Played on one leg the last few minutes!

Perhaps he was hoping to get on "The Last Leg", is that Josh Widdicombe in the crowd ?

..... and I thought he was supposed to be a Plymouth supporter
"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:44 - Apr 2 with 1953 viewsdirtyboy

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:25 - Apr 2 by Keno

Isnt there some quirky thing where one player has to be in our half or they can kick off?

That would make some sense, he looked cooked poor lad.
"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:51 - Apr 2 with 1915 viewsellaandred

All players must be in their own half before a kick off is taken.
Never heard of that quiky rule
"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:53 - Apr 2 with 1905 viewsZx1988

I think that did the rounds during one of the international tournaments a few years back, but has since been debunked.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 17:00 - Apr 2 with 1848 viewsSitfcB

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:53 - Apr 2 by Zx1988

I think that did the rounds during one of the international tournaments a few years back, but has since been debunked.

I think the rule is one player has to stay on the pitch, seen a couple of times where a whole team has celebrated but one held back and was told to stay on.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 17:00 - Apr 2 with 1836 viewsChurchman

Chaplin set off like the six million dollar man. So funny.

The video is best played with headphones and the sound as loud as you can bear. Because that’s how it was.
"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 17:02 - Apr 2 with 1826 viewsBuhrer

He was shagged, plus he appeared to have been injured to his arm or shoulder and still gave his everything. Was my observation.
"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 17:03 - Apr 2 with 1817 viewsZx1988

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 17:00 - Apr 2 by SitfcB

I think the rule is one player has to stay on the pitch, seen a couple of times where a whole team has celebrated but one held back and was told to stay on.

Debunked by a FIFA spokesperson back in 2018:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/revealed-truth-behind-rule-players-

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 17:13 - Apr 2 with 1742 viewschrice

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 17:13 - Apr 2 with 1737 viewsjoepublic

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 17:00 - Apr 2 by Churchman

Chaplin set off like the six million dollar man. So funny.

The video is best played with headphones and the sound as loud as you can bear. Because that’s how it was.

My ears were still physical hurting an hour and a half later!

Never known a sustained cheer like it.

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 17:17 - Apr 2 with 1701 viewsBluespeed225

Moray just seemed to stand for a moment, look at the bench and then join the bundle. They’ll either be emotionally drained today or bouncing of the walls at Playford Road!😀
"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 17:20 - Apr 2 with 1662 viewstiptreeblue

He held his head in his hands when he scored, and I wondered if he had a bad headache
"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 18:15 - Apr 2 with 1481 viewsnorfsufblue

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 16:42 - Apr 2 by Portmanteauxcurling

Perhaps he was hoping to get on "The Last Leg", is that Josh Widdicombe in the crowd ?

..... and I thought he was supposed to be a Plymouth supporter

That look on Conors face... "can I get back without him seeing me"!
"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 18:25 - Apr 2 with 1420 viewsNthQldITFC

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 18:15 - Apr 2 by norfsufblue

That look on Conors face... "can I get back without him seeing me"!

He should have just hopped into the crowd and disappeared!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 20:03 - Apr 2 with 1165 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

"EVERY ANGLE OF JEREMY SARMIENTO'S SOUTHAMPTON WINNER" on 18:25 - Apr 2 by NthQldITFC

He should have just hopped into the crowd and disappeared!

*SPOILER ALERT*

........... or borrowed Bluey's costume.

(Yes, it's a costume )
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024