Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Least we don’t need 12 men to win… 22:00 - Apr 1 with 1661 viewsArmaghBlue

… Like Leeds
Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:00 - Apr 1 with 1642 viewsgainsboroughblue

Like us, they found a way.

The only 12th man they had was the Hull defender. Lunacy of a challenge.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:01 - Apr 1 with 1599 viewsTractorWood

Explain?

Ridiculously naive defending.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:01 - Apr 1 with 1597 viewspointofblue

Methinks Leicester fans (and maybe a few Southampton supporters) disagree.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:02 - Apr 1 with 1562 viewsSarge

In fact we beat teams with 12 men, although I guess Southampton were down to 11 for the last 10 mins or so.
Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:02 - Apr 1 with 1547 viewsSitfcB

That’s our ref as well, the tosser.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:03 - Apr 1 with 1508 viewsSwansea_Blue

We had 29,000 men (and women). It sounded like there were 500 of them in Elland Road. It could be the Sky sound, but that sounded ok earlier on for us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:03 - Apr 1 with 1501 viewsBluecasp

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:01 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

Methinks Leicester fans (and maybe a few Southampton supporters) disagree.

Leeds were garbage tonight. Hull should have been 3-1 up by then. The thought of Bamford back in the Premier League must be a sick joke!
Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:05 - Apr 1 with 1461 viewsArmaghBlue

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:03 - Apr 1 by Bluecasp

Leeds were garbage tonight. Hull should have been 3-1 up by then. The thought of Bamford back in the Premier League must be a sick joke!

Exactly, how they are in the run for title with a team like that, who knows
Login to get fewer ads

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:17 - Apr 1 with 1340 viewsrailman

The ref was perfectly fair tonight. Gave corners when he could have given penalties. We are lucky we have Summerville - two involvements leads to 2 of our goals - and he cost us 1.5m a couple of seasons ago. However, we are missing some of the players who got injured on international duty such as Gnonto, Gruev (who we are missing the most in midfield) and Connor Roberts who gets forward from right back when the game becomes stretched.
Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:21 - Apr 1 with 1305 viewspointofblue

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:17 - Apr 1 by railman

The ref was perfectly fair tonight. Gave corners when he could have given penalties. We are lucky we have Summerville - two involvements leads to 2 of our goals - and he cost us 1.5m a couple of seasons ago. However, we are missing some of the players who got injured on international duty such as Gnonto, Gruev (who we are missing the most in midfield) and Connor Roberts who gets forward from right back when the game becomes stretched.

When I saw Roberts go off for Wales, I thought that might impact you. But Summerville is brilliant. Like Davis with us, if promotion isn’t achieved, he’ll be off.

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:39 - Apr 1 with 1243 viewsrailman

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:21 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

When I saw Roberts go off for Wales, I thought that might impact you. But Summerville is brilliant. Like Davis with us, if promotion isn’t achieved, he’ll be off.

Not having Gnonto affects our subs - usually Dan James either comes on for him or gets replaced by him. Both are really big impact players for us. At least we have a few days rest now. We had 15 players away on international duty, 3 came back with injuries, and Firpo didn't come back until Thursday night with no sleep from Wed morning. That's why we didn't play well at Watford although could easily have nicked all 3 points if it wasn't for Bachman at the end, or the ref not playing advantage right at the end when we were in on goal.
Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:50 - Apr 1 with 1188 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:21 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

Show Summerville onto his left foot and he's far from brilliant. Show him onto his right foot though ....

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:53 - Apr 1 with 1150 viewspointofblue

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:39 - Apr 1 by railman

Not having Gnonto affects our subs - usually Dan James either comes on for him or gets replaced by him. Both are really big impact players for us. At least we have a few days rest now. We had 15 players away on international duty, 3 came back with injuries, and Firpo didn't come back until Thursday night with no sleep from Wed morning. That's why we didn't play well at Watford although could easily have nicked all 3 points if it wasn't for Bachman at the end, or the ref not playing advantage right at the end when we were in on goal.

We’re missing Burns, and that damages us in losing Hutchinson as an impact player from the bench. If Moore is out for a spell, that will hurt us too. I think yourselves and Leicester will probably still be favourites due to your strength in depth compared to us.

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:54 - Apr 1 with 1139 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Didn't we use 15 men and 2 of the ones off the bench score our goals?

I am not sure how anyone could think Leeds relied on the ref for their win today. As deluded as Russell Martin thinking our ref favoured us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:54 - Apr 1 with 1138 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:53 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

We’re missing Burns, and that damages us in losing Hutchinson as an impact player from the bench. If Moore is out for a spell, that will hurt us too. I think yourselves and Leicester will probably still be favourites due to your strength in depth compared to us.

Oh do behave.

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:56 - Apr 1 with 1128 viewsredrickstuhaart

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:39 - Apr 1 by railman

My heart bleeds. One 4m pound striker amongst the embarrassment of undeserved PL riches.
Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:57 - Apr 1 with 1113 viewspointofblue

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:54 - Apr 1 by You_Bloo_Right

Oh do behave.

Favourites with the bookies. Am I wrong?

Let them take the pressure. We’ll enjoy the ride.

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 23:11 - Apr 1 with 1040 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:57 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

Favourites with the bookies. Am I wrong?

Let them take the pressure. We’ll enjoy the ride.

I have never known anyone on this forum to be wrong.

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 23:16 - Apr 1 with 1025 viewsrailman

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:56 - Apr 1 by redrickstuhaart

My heart bleeds. One 4m pound striker amongst the embarrassment of undeserved PL riches.

You say undeserved but it took 17 years for us to get back to the Premier League. What Bielsa did with an average under-performing squad was a miracle. At least we stayed within FFP unlike 3 of the 4 teams who finished above us last season but took 11 points off us. If Leicester go up they get their punishment next season. How is that fair? Their wage bill is 60m compared to our 40m. If LCFC were dealt with this season they would have had to sell two big players in January.
Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 23:21 - Apr 1 with 991 viewspointofblue

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 23:16 - Apr 1 by railman

You say undeserved but it took 17 years for us to get back to the Premier League. What Bielsa did with an average under-performing squad was a miracle. At least we stayed within FFP unlike 3 of the 4 teams who finished above us last season but took 11 points off us. If Leicester go up they get their punishment next season. How is that fair? Their wage bill is 60m compared to our 40m. If LCFC were dealt with this season they would have had to sell two big players in January.

In fairness, it’s taken us 22 years and counting. Plus however average Bielsa’s squad was when he managed promotion, I bet on paper it had more experience, talent and expectation than our squad this year.

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 23:32 - Apr 1 with 959 viewsberkstractorboy

The fact Leicester have been allowed to cheat their way to probable promotion tis season and the punishment is what promotion again at the expense of one of Leeds, Ipswich or Southampton is a joke. So what they get a points deduction but they get the payday with returning to the PL. I am not sure it's really a deterrent anymore when clubs are getting away with it.
Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 23:32 - Apr 1 with 957 viewsredrickstuhaart

I agree entirely.

But that has no bearing on the fundamentally uneven playing field that the big PL clubs continually vote for and expand.
Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 23:39 - Apr 1 with 920 viewsITFC_Forever

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 22:17 - Apr 1 by railman

What happened to “refuse to play, don’t come back” with Gnonto? Soon forgot that…

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Least we don’t need 12 men to win… on 00:40 - Apr 2 with 834 viewsKropotkin123

You're coming across very Plymouthy

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024