Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing 20:34 - Apr 1 with 1182 viewsNutkins_Return

Very well? But for a very poor goal to concede they've been the better teams. If course Leeds have a threat but Hull are knocking it around nicely and carrying a threat as well. Commentators don't seem to agree....
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:37 - Apr 1 with 1143 viewsBarcaBlue

Yep!
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:38 - Apr 1 with 1135 viewsNutkins_Return

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:37 - Apr 1 by BarcaBlue

Yep!

Vindicated. I. Think they have been the better team.
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:39 - Apr 1 with 1118 viewsbluester

Nope, I think they’ve played some very nice football.
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:40 - Apr 1 with 1117 viewsDarkBrandon

Only downside is we have to go there.
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:44 - Apr 1 with 1078 viewsBarcaBlue

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:38 - Apr 1 by Nutkins_Return

Vindicated. I. Think they have been the better team.

I agree, playing the ball about very well. Rutter is a class player though and with the attack Leeds have it's going to tough for Hull I fear.
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:47 - Apr 1 with 1042 viewsFrimleyBlue

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:40 - Apr 1 by DarkBrandon

We will have hirst and burns back by then tho :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:49 - Apr 1 with 1039 viewsWeWereZombies

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:47 - Apr 1 by FrimleyBlue

We will have hirst and burns back by then tho :)

And Williams...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:54 - Apr 1 with 991 viewsNutkins_Return

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:44 - Apr 1 by BarcaBlue

I agree, playing the ball about very well. Rutter is a class player though and with the attack Leeds have it's going to tough for Hull I fear.

Leeds are always dangerous. Best thing Hull have done is silenced the crowd. Ella d road is so quiet.
Login to get fewer ads

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:23 - Apr 1 with 931 viewsSwansea_Blue

They're playing some nice stuff still, but how the hell did they mess that up?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:24 - Apr 1 with 914 viewsNutkins_Return

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:23 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

They're playing some nice stuff still, but how the hell did they mess that up?

Has to hit the target
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:25 - Apr 1 with 902 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Liam Rosenior is a very good manager. Playing good football.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:43 - Apr 1 with 857 viewsSwansea_Blue

They strike me as one of those clubs that are 80% there. They're playing some nice stuff between the boxes. They've got a clear way of trying to play out from the back and mostly get that right, but it sometimes gets them into trouble. But ultimately they are fairly toothless in the final third. Philogene especially has made some really poor decisions around the box. Keep it tight at the back and they shouldn't offer too much of a goal threat, and they're certainly breachable at the back.
[Post edited 1 Apr 21:44]

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:46 - Apr 1 with 837 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tyler Morton looks good. Loads of energy and he's always there to clear up loose balls, plus looks after the ball well and finds the offload. Only 21 too.

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:55 - Apr 1 with 783 viewsNutkins_Return

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:46 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

Tyler Morton looks good. Loads of energy and he's always there to clear up loose balls, plus looks after the ball well and finds the offload. Only 21 too.

They lost key players to injury in this match. Gutting.
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:57 - Apr 1 with 770 viewspatrickswell

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 20:40 - Apr 1 by DarkBrandon

Don’t worry about them. Their mindset has been weak as pizz for weeks now. Basically,thrown away the top 6 because they’ve lacked the bottle to win any games since about mid-February.
[Post edited 1 Apr 22:02]
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:58 - Apr 1 with 753 viewsSwansea_Blue

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:55 - Apr 1 by Nutkins_Return

They lost key players to injury in this match. Gutting.

I actually thought they were at home tonight even though I'm watching it . Elland Road is ridiculously quiet.

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 22:05 - Apr 1 with 714 viewsNutkins_Return

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:58 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

I actually thought they were at home tonight even though I'm watching it . Elland Road is ridiculously quiet.

Disappointing result. Moment of absolute stupidity cost them
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 22:28 - Apr 1 with 666 viewsrailman

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 21:58 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

Because Leeds fans sing 'Sky TV is f****** S***' the home microphones are always muted when Leeds are at home. The only microphones left on are the ones next to the away fans. Ask anyone who goes to ER, as a fan you hardly ever hear the away fans in the stadium.
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 22:32 - Apr 1 with 641 viewsSwansea_Blue

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 22:28 - Apr 1 by railman

Because Leeds fans sing 'Sky TV is f****** S***' the home microphones are always muted when Leeds are at home. The only microphones left on are the ones next to the away fans. Ask anyone who goes to ER, as a fan you hardly ever hear the away fans in the stadium.

That would explain it. A well deserved win in the end; your quality was a cut above Hull's (at least). Rather funny seeing Somerville and Piroe arguing over the penalty. You don't see that very often.

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 23:20 - Apr 1 with 566 viewsrailman

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 22:32 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

That would explain it. A well deserved win in the end; your quality was a cut above Hull's (at least). Rather funny seeing Somerville and Piroe arguing over the penalty. You don't see that very often.

Hull played very well but would be a much better side with a good centre forward. Their away form is better than their home form. I still think Leicester have the easiest run-in.
Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 23:37 - Apr 1 with 540 viewspointofblue

Am I the only one that thinks Hull are playing on 23:20 - Apr 1 by railman

Hull played very well but would be a much better side with a good centre forward. Their away form is better than their home form. I still think Leicester have the easiest run-in.

Especially if Southampton bail out and start to focus on the play offs. Still have to go to Preston, though, and host West Brom.

Our chances might look better if Coventry and Hull are out of the play off running come the end of the season, especially if the former are on a comedown from the FA Cup semi final.

I think Saturday is the big one for Leeds. Win at Coventry and I think the rest of the schedule is pretty kind for you.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024