Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) 18:08 - Apr 1 with 1173 viewsbaxterbasics

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:09 - Apr 1 with 1154 viewsitfc_bucks

Someone did say he was going to make a late run for POTY...
think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:09 - Apr 1 with 1148 viewsgainsboroughblue

Could be Naylor at Wembley-esque after we lost Johnno.

I hope

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:10 - Apr 1 with 1103 viewsGlasgowBlue

We'll need to give him some decent service as he is a different type of player to Moore and Hirst

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:12 - Apr 1 with 1039 viewsFrimleyBlue

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:10 - Apr 1 by GlasgowBlue

We'll need to give him some decent service as he is a different type of player to Moore and Hirst

HT

Clarke broadhead on
Chappers tuenzebe off.

Get davis broady luongo triangle going
Get hutch on his side

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:14 - Apr 1 with 1028 viewsDublinBlue84

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:12 - Apr 1 by FrimleyBlue

HT

Clarke broadhead on
Chappers tuenzebe off.

Get hutch on his side

Jackson has to come off for me, he's not good enough against a side like this, he's a finisher not a starter, especially against strong opposition.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:15 - Apr 1 with 998 viewsgainsboroughblue

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:12 - Apr 1 by FrimleyBlue

HT

Clarke broadhead on
Chappers tuenzebe off.

Get hutch on his side

Is there a case for getting Taylor on there as well?

Luongo not on it. Morsy on a yellow and I don't trust this ref.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:18 - Apr 1 with 927 viewsGlasgowBlue

HT

Clarke broadhead on
Chappers tuenzebe off.

Get hutch on his side

Yeah I think we need more of an attacking threat from right back now we are behind.

Iron Lion Zion

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:19 - Apr 1 with 939 viewsSwansea_Blue

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:14 - Apr 1 by DublinBlue84

Jackson has to come off for me, he's not good enough against a side like this, he's a finisher not a starter, especially against strong opposition.

Tuanzebe has to be the first off; he’s been woeful and far worse than Jackson.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:21 - Apr 1 with 914 viewsDublinBlue84

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:19 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

Tuanzebe has to be the first off; he’s been woeful and far worse than Jackson.

I'd have them both off.

Not that Hutchinson is much better, but he's more likely to make something happen than Jackson.

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:27 - Apr 1 with 815 viewsVaughan8

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:14 - Apr 1 by DublinBlue84

Unfortunately he's not good enough against the decent teams.

Did well against Sheffield Wednesday but they were hopeless.

I'm sure thre was some reason he started, but he's not good enough.
think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:30 - Apr 1 with 768 viewsCrock

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:15 - Apr 1 by gainsboroughblue

Is there a case for getting Taylor on there as well?

Luongo not on it. Morsy on a yellow and I don't trust this ref.

Luongo has been one of our best player the first half.

Poll: Favourite number?

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:55 - Apr 1 with 666 viewsSwansea_Blue

That was his moment, but he got stuck in two minds. Didn’t go for the front post, didn’t hold his run for a cut back. Just stayed behind his marker and gave Jacko no target to aim for. Poor.

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 1 with 635 viewsredrickstuhaart

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:55 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

That was his moment, but he got stuck in two minds. Didn’t go for the front post, didn’t hold his run for a cut back. Just stayed behind his marker and gave Jacko no target to aim for. Poor.

Incredibly harsh. The cross was put behind him.
think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:02 - Apr 1 with 603 viewsSwansea_Blue

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 1 by redrickstuhaart

Incredibly harsh. The cross was put behind him.

He didn’t move away from his marker, forward or back. There was nowhere for the cross to go imo.

He can’t even stand up to score there either (joking lol - unlucky, good effort)

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:10 - Apr 1 with 562 viewstcblue

Am I watching a different game? He's been fine
think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:12 - Apr 1 with 542 viewsSwansea_Blue

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:10 - Apr 1 by tcblue

I don’t think anyone’s said he hasn’t been. He’s had an impact. Messed up there though! But been ok other than that. That could have been 3-2 if he knew hutch was there.

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:13 - Apr 1 with 534 viewsClutch

What on earth was that about?!
think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:13 - Apr 1 with 528 viewsDublinBlue84

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:10 - Apr 1 by tcblue

Exceptionally poor decision making there, should have passed to Omari.

Need to play for the team and not himself.

It's not a time for trying to be heroes.

[Post edited 1 Apr 19:14]

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:13 - Apr 1 with 520 viewsGlasgowBlue

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:12 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

I don’t think anyone’s said he hasn’t been. He’s had an impact. Messed up there though! But been ok other than that. That could have been 3-2 if he knew hutch was there.

Hutchinson would have buried that had Ali passed.

Iron Lion Zion

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:16 - Apr 1 with 502 viewstcblue

Leif just made a very similar level error.

It happens
think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:17 - Apr 1 with 492 viewsbaxterbasics

Lovely move by AAH there to put Omari on a run though

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:26 - Apr 1 with 457 viewsSwansea_Blue

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:17 - Apr 1 by baxterbasics

Lovely move by AAH there to put Omari on a run though

Yep. That was better than we often see from Kieffer

think we're about to ask a lot of Al-Hamadi.. (n/t) on 19:38 - Apr 1 with 412 viewsFrimleyBlue

He was brilliant tonight. Tough ask of him but he battled hard. Ran his socks off.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024