Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) 12:58 - Apr 1 with 637 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 12:59 - Apr 1 with 630 viewstonybied

Yup, I'm very nervous today!
Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 13:00 - Apr 1 with 620 viewsJ2BLUE

Inevitable at this point. Every game is a cup final.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 13:01 - Apr 1 with 587 viewsZx1988

Real chance to be the only top-four team to end up with 6pts over the Easter weekend.

If we're clear at the top with some sort of buffer going into next Saturday, just imagine...

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 13:21 - Apr 1 with 499 viewsSwailsey

Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 13:01 - Apr 1 by Zx1988

Real chance to be the only top-four team to end up with 6pts over the Easter weekend.

If we're clear at the top with some sort of buffer going into next Saturday, just imagine...

I can’t. I can’t believe it would happen.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 13:23 - Apr 1 with 460 viewsTonytown

Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 13:21 - Apr 1 by Swailsey

I can’t. I can’t believe it would happen.

I’d be very happy if all of the top 3 teams games end in a draw.

As you are with one game less to play.
[Post edited 1 Apr 13:23]
Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 13:24 - Apr 1 with 402 viewsRadlett_blue

Yes, but if we remain in contention, the games will actually become huger until the conclusion. However, a win over Saints would put us 13pts ahead of them & knock them out of contention so even more on it tonight that usual.
[Post edited 1 Apr 14:30]

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 13:26 - Apr 1 with 386 viewsStu_boy

Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 13:24 - Apr 1 by Radlett_blue

Yes, but if we remain in contention, the games will actually become huger until the conclusion. However, a win over Saints would put us 13pts ahead of them & knock them out of contention so even more on it tonight that usual.

113 pts ahead? That would surely be enough to go up
Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 13:27 - Apr 1 with 375 viewsWeWereZombies

Today really feels huge doesn’t it (n/t) on 13:24 - Apr 1 by Radlett_blue

113 points ! Have we been to Morrisons and got a basket bonus ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024