Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season’s kits 11:41 - Apr 1 with 1222 viewsMiaow

Not the most important thing right now but what do we think the club has gone for?

We’ve had last season’s home shirt that was a little bit of a hark back to 91/92 with that red on the collar and then this season’s is inspired by the Wembley 2000 shirt and features more white on the sleeves than in 22/23.

In terms of away/third kits, we’ve had white-and-black, orange and red-and-black, all of which we’ve worn before, as well as the black-out one.

It’ll be interesting to see if we get a colour/combination we’ve not had previously or perhaps if we’ll get a yellow-and-blue kit...

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Next season’s kits on 11:50 - Apr 1 with 1165 viewsScuzzer

Considering that Umbro are now part of Castore...I guess it will be a bland off the peg like the rest of the clubs that currently have them as their supplier. But i guess the home kit will be blue and white... just a hunch.

Established 1968

Next season’s kits on 11:51 - Apr 1 with 1153 viewsSitfcB

Next season’s kits on 11:50 - Apr 1 by Scuzzer

Considering that Umbro are now part of Castore...I guess it will be a bland off the peg like the rest of the clubs that currently have them as their supplier. But i guess the home kit will be blue and white... just a hunch.

Next season kits were signed off last summer.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Next season’s kits on 11:58 - Apr 1 with 1121 viewsMK1

Can we have the 1978 F.A. Cup shirt next season please.
Next season’s kits on 12:07 - Apr 1 with 1089 viewsredrickstuhaart

Next season’s kits on 11:50 - Apr 1 by Scuzzer

With a massive ugly logo?

I am baffled as to how Castore came from nowhere to be so dominant. Its a hard market to break into. And their kits and shirts are ugly.
Next season’s kits on 12:24 - Apr 1 with 1029 viewsIllinoisblue

For the love of God, please no more lazy retro kits.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Next season’s kits on 12:37 - Apr 1 with 969 viewsTrumptonBlue

I like the fact that we have a standard set of away colours, and am happy that we continue to rotate through those. But given that we've been through all of the main three in the last two seasons, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a new colour combination. Would be a shame, imo. I'd be happy with yellow and blue but I know many wouldn't.

For the home kit, I keep expecting us to do a modern version of the France 84 rip-off, even if that was a relegation kit.
Next season’s kits on 12:49 - Apr 1 with 894 viewsKropotkin123

Yellow and blue is a historical combo for us, not the garish Norwich yellow... But would they be that brave?

The 96-98 away one was popular. I could see us revisit that one. The cream and black Abbots Ale one.

I would still like to see the black and gold concept kit with the horse details. Think it looks great and the horse details are unique.

[Post edited 1 Apr 12:50]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Next season’s kits on 13:03 - Apr 1 with 842 viewsZx1988

I heard a few months back, from someone (I don't remember who) who I thought at the time was reliable, that this set are the last of the retro-inspired that we'll be getting from Umbro. So it may be that we're back to their usual catalogue next season?

Not that I'd be bothered, so long as they look nice. I don't really get the obsession with 'bespoke' designs.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

Next season’s kits on 09:20 - May 9 with 389 viewsitfcjoe

There are new rules in PL re colourblind viewers and kits so our away kit will likely need to be a white/light colur rather than a dark colour

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Next season’s kits on 09:57 - May 9 with 255 viewsHelp

Next season’s kits on 12:49 - Apr 1 by Kropotkin123

Yellow and blue is a historical combo for us, not the garish Norwich yellow... But would they be that brave?

The 96-98 away one was popular. I could see us revisit that one. The cream and black Abbots Ale one.

I would still like to see the black and gold concept kit with the horse details. Think it looks great and the horse details are unique.

[Post edited 1 Apr 12:50]

I do love that kit
Next season’s kits on 09:57 - May 9 with 254 viewsglasso

Next season’s kits on 12:07 - Apr 1 by redrickstuhaart

With a massive ugly logo?

I am baffled as to how Castore came from nowhere to be so dominant. Its a hard market to break into. And their kits and shirts are ugly.

Money, money, money. They've got big backers - Andy Murray being one, I think.

Castore had slowly headhunted loads of Umbro's team over the past year and then they made their move - pinched pretty much every member of the Umbro team that deals with professional clubs in one swoop and then bought the Umbro license.

Apparently it even took Umbro by surprise a bit. (It's a really weird set up, where Umbro are obviously the 'brand' and headquartered in Manchester, but the license to make and sell Umbro was owned by a company in London).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024