Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) 08:21 - Apr 1 with 3171 viewswilliamhall

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 10:39 - Apr 1 with 934 viewsStu_boy

Ok, so norwich win and finish 6th, we lose and remain 2 pts ahead of 3rd. Lcfc then get their act together and we slip to 3rd and play that lot in the play offs. Would you then be happy norwich gained 3 pts which helped them finish top 6?ridiculous to even contemplate wanting them to win
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 10:41 - Apr 1 with 930 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I don't really care about Norwich winning or losing but I would very much like Leicester to lose.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 10:57 - Apr 1 with 892 viewsflykickingbybgunn

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:05 - Apr 1 by Churchman

Ok two sendings off and eight injuries. Four celebrating in the dressing room after the game and four climbing aboard their horse and cart for the journey home.

Oh, and another two unwell after drinking a pint of off milk after the game.

It’s not too much to ask.

Edit: and Delia arrested for drunk and disorderly behaviour.
[Post edited 1 Apr 9:21]

And Delia arrested for throwing a beer can at the ref.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 10:57 - Apr 1 with 883 viewstonybied

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 10:39 - Apr 1 by Stu_boy

Ok, so norwich win and finish 6th, we lose and remain 2 pts ahead of 3rd. Lcfc then get their act together and we slip to 3rd and play that lot in the play offs. Would you then be happy norwich gained 3 pts which helped them finish top 6?ridiculous to even contemplate wanting them to win

Our best chance of promotion is automatics. Surely your wishes should be for the best results that will help to achieve that, not worrying about who we might face if we don't manage to make the top 2. Worry about who we play in the playoffs if we end up in them.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 10:59 - Apr 1 with 880 viewsbritbiker

I'm conflicted.
Just preying we can keep our side of the deal and beat Southampton. That would make it a three horse race. Can't see Leeds dropping points at home so Leicester has to be our target.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 11:01 - Apr 1 with 873 viewsbadadski

Yeah I want then to win - saying no would be biting your own nose to spite your face - it keeps Leicester on a downturn and a loss of more confidence. A win against an inform team would most likely kick start a resurgence for rest of season.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 11:16 - Apr 1 with 831 viewsKungfuBlue

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 11:01 - Apr 1 by badadski

Yeah I want then to win - saying no would be biting your own nose to spite your face - it keeps Leicester on a downturn and a loss of more confidence. A win against an inform team would most likely kick start a resurgence for rest of season.

Norwich win to accelerate Leicesters downward trajectory and massively benefit us. At same time Norwich pick up injuries to a few key players like Sargeant, Sara and Rowe which totally derails the rest of their season and they slip back to 10th and confirm their status as irrelevant.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 11:22 - Apr 1 with 810 viewsStu_boy

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 11:16 - Apr 1 by KungfuBlue

Norwich win to accelerate Leicesters downward trajectory and massively benefit us. At same time Norwich pick up injuries to a few key players like Sargeant, Sara and Rowe which totally derails the rest of their season and they slip back to 10th and confirm their status as irrelevant.

Rowe has been out for a while, it has not derailed their season, they'll fancy their chances in the play offs
Login to get fewer ads

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 11:35 - Apr 1 with 780 viewsTangledupin_Blue

That's daft.

If we go into the play-offs then we will either play Norwich or play someone who finishes the season better than them.

Our best chance of promotion will be finishing in the top two. We probably won't win all of our remaining games so Leicester losing would help our chances. Same with Leeds and Southampton.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 11:36 - Apr 1 with 778 viewsurbanpenguin

Yes. 100% we want them to win*

*and for there to be a mass brawl with a few players sent off from each side, and for both teams to then go on losing streaks.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 11:56 - Apr 1 with 732 viewsMK1

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 10:06 - Apr 1 by N2_Blue

Its really an odd perspective wanting a side we are vying from auto promotion with to get a point. How crucial will that point be come the final day.

Love Town more than you hate Norwich. I really don't give a flying fk about them except when we play them. Sure i want them to ordinarily lose each week but much more concerned about our club and Leicester losing is best result today.

Can I wish for a Hull win instead.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 12:04 - Apr 1 with 715 viewsN2_Blue

Some of them are actually right when they say some of our fans are obsessed with them, it's actually true judging by this. Some are more concerned about thm getting into the playoffs than us actaully getting promoted. WTF!??
[Post edited 1 Apr 12:07]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 12:09 - Apr 1 with 706 viewsSwailsey

I want Leicester to lose every game.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 12:12 - Apr 1 with 674 viewsFrimleyBlue

Or

Norwich win

We win and go 5 points clear of Leicester.

With 6 to go...

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 12:23 - Apr 1 with 635 viewsJ2BLUE

Yes. Anyone saying no really do need to see the bigger picture.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 12:25 - Apr 1 with 629 viewssmithy69

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 11:56 - Apr 1 by MK1

Can I wish for a Hull win instead.

We want a norwich win and then teams chasing them to falter. That way there is a huge chance that when we play Cov and Hull - they may have nothing to play for, and on the beach for next year

That helps us hugely
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 12:25 - Apr 1 with 622 viewsdurhamj

I support Ipswich = Leicester lose, the fact that they're playing Norwich is irrelevant.

Simple
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 12:32 - Apr 1 with 588 viewspointofblue

I have little confidence in us getting three points at Carrow Road so guess anything which dents Leicester's confidence further and keeps them behind us is required.

Hate feeling like that, though.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 13:04 - Apr 1 with 531 viewsRyorry

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:10 - Apr 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm with you on this, especially in light of our win later today.

You didn’t say that.

Yours,
Anti-hex manager (working overtime today).

Scums are one up. I’d like Leicester to knock them down with a thoroughly demoralising last kick of the game equaliser in the 98th minute.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 13:38 - Apr 1 with 491 viewsN2_Blue

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 13:04 - Apr 1 by Ryorry

You didn’t say that.

Yours,
Anti-hex manager (working overtime today).

Scums are one up. I’d like Leicester to knock them down with a thoroughly demoralising last kick of the game equaliser in the 98th minute.

Why on earth do you want them to draw. Leicester are our rival for autos, Norwich can’t catch us. Whatever Norwich do today they’ll likely end up in the playoffs

Genuinely shocked how many of our fans literally want to give Leicester a point. If they pip us to promotion by a point all those fans will deserve the absolute distraught feeling they’ll have for being so dim about this! It’s utter madness.

Some fans seem to watch to jeopardise our own promotion helps just to see Norwich lose one game. Bizarre.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 14:18 - Apr 1 with 436 viewsRyorry

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 13:38 - Apr 1 by N2_Blue

Why on earth do you want them to draw. Leicester are our rival for autos, Norwich can’t catch us. Whatever Norwich do today they’ll likely end up in the playoffs

Genuinely shocked how many of our fans literally want to give Leicester a point. If they pip us to promotion by a point all those fans will deserve the absolute distraught feeling they’ll have for being so dim about this! It’s utter madness.

Some fans seem to watch to jeopardise our own promotion helps just to see Norwich lose one game. Bizarre.

Have read a very large number of posts on this, opinions seem equally split (apart from the one who wanted a foxes win!) about what would be best whether scum win or draw, all citing valid and logical reasons.

In the end it was the poster who said “ignore the opposition name, we want Leicester to drop as many points as possible” whose logic won me over - forget their name but I upvoted them. They made the point beautifully, and without insulting or downvoting anyone.
[Post edited 1 Apr 14:24]

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 14:24 - Apr 1 with 420 viewsBuhrer

Oh well, at least that will have hurt the scum.
[Post edited 1 Apr 14:24]
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 14:28 - Apr 1 with 390 viewsPinewoodblue

Coventry's second game in hand is against Town, says before the final games

Wouldn't it be ironic if Norwich fans needed us to win to hang on to a play off place.
Even if our town in the driving seat for automatic promotion.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024