Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) 08:21 - Apr 1 with 3052 viewswilliamhall

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:24 - Apr 1 with 2145 viewsBuhrer

Yes, with my head, then they lose all remaining games, with my heart.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:29 - Apr 1 with 2116 viewsBlueBoots

Much as I hate to say it, hoping for a draw; keeps Leicester below us, and don't like the 4 point gap Norwich have opened up to 7th place - would give the 3 teams behind a chance to close it.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:30 - Apr 1 with 2103 viewsBuffaloBill

100%

They're still inbreds all the same

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:31 - Apr 1 with 2092 viewsWeirdFishes

I can take them drawing but that’s it. I hate them that much.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:32 - Apr 1 with 2079 viewstonybied

I've put money on then winning to help justify supporting them today.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:40 - Apr 1 with 2036 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:29 - Apr 1 by BlueBoots

Much as I hate to say it, hoping for a draw; keeps Leicester below us, and don't like the 4 point gap Norwich have opened up to 7th place - would give the 3 teams behind a chance to close it.

Hull really need a win today to stay in touch. Here's hoping.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:43 - Apr 1 with 2034 viewsPrideOfTheEast

100%. We have a better chance of automatic promotion if they do, surely.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:45 - Apr 1 with 2017 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Yes, and no, I don't want them coming into our game next week full of confidence but equally I'd like them to not come into it trying to 'set things right' but at the same time I want Leicester to drop points. A hard fought draw where both sides get a straight red and only end up with 9 on the pitch owing to injuries and 15 minutes added time in both halves for me.

See also Hull.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:53 - Apr 1 with 1962 viewsChurchman

Yes. By 15-0 to help with the goal difference.

I’m only interested in us and anything that helps put the boot in on Leicester is good.

Obviously, three sendings off each and season ending injuries to seven of Norwich’s players would be excellent news too.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:56 - Apr 1 with 1953 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:53 - Apr 1 by Churchman

Yes. By 15-0 to help with the goal difference.

I’m only interested in us and anything that helps put the boot in on Leicester is good.

Obviously, three sendings off each and season ending injuries to seven of Norwich’s players would be excellent news too.

Steady, you've just asked for the game to be abandoned due to lack of players on the pitch, and Ultimately, Leicester to beat Nodge in the re-arranged fixture as they slump at the end of the season.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:57 - Apr 1 with 1937 viewsParisBlue

Yes, along with 3 red cards, a couple of minor injuries combined with by a sickness bug reminiscent of the Black Plague.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:01 - Apr 1 with 1916 viewsHerbivore

It's a tricky one. Them winning makes Leicester's form a genuine slump and gives us a chance to properly edge ahead of them. There's also part of me that thinks Norwich continuing to win, other than on the 6th of April, could leave Hull and Coventry with nothing to play for when we come to play them and that would be a bonus. At the same time, I find it very hard to ever want Norwich to win a game.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:05 - Apr 1 with 1889 viewsChurchman

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:56 - Apr 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

Steady, you've just asked for the game to be abandoned due to lack of players on the pitch, and Ultimately, Leicester to beat Nodge in the re-arranged fixture as they slump at the end of the season.

Ok two sendings off and eight injuries. Four celebrating in the dressing room after the game and four climbing aboard their horse and cart for the journey home.

Oh, and another two unwell after drinking a pint of off milk after the game.

It’s not too much to ask.

Edit: and Delia arrested for drunk and disorderly behaviour.
[Post edited 1 Apr 9:21]
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:10 - Apr 1 with 1843 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm with you on this, especially in light of our win later today.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:19 - Apr 1 with 1774 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Yes, and I think they will. The more points the two teams around us keep dropping, the better.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:19 - Apr 1 with 1762 viewsGlasgowBlue

Why would anyone want a team who have a game in hand on us, plus a superior goal difference, gain even a single point? A Norwich win benefits us the most so that’s what I’m hoping for.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:20 - Apr 1 with 1752 viewsNthQldITFC

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:31 - Apr 1 by WeirdFishes

I can take them drawing but that’s it. I hate them that much.

Do you run art classes for perennial underachievers then?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:25 - Apr 1 with 1697 viewsitfc_bucks

Yes, but I'd quite like to see a few minor injuries or red cards...
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:26 - Apr 1 with 1684 viewsBuhrer

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 08:32 - Apr 1 by tonybied

I've put money on then winning to help justify supporting them today.

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:35 - Apr 1 with 1601 viewsNIblue

Are you more a Town supporter or a Nodge hater?

Best result for our automatic promotion chances is a Norwich win…so lets be ‘avin you!
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:47 - Apr 1 with 1537 viewsN2_Blue

How will you feel if we miss out in the autos by 1 point and Norwich still comfortably end up in the playoffs?

Anyone not wanting a Leicester defeat today hasn't got the best interests of Town in mind and their hatred for Norwich is stronger than their love for Town which is just a bit dumb really.

I always want the best outcome for Ipswich whoever the team involved are. Just why would we want Leicester to acquire any more points when it could be a point that makes all the difference.
[Post edited 1 Apr 9:48]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:52 - Apr 1 with 1499 viewsVic

Yes!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:56 - Apr 1 with 1484 viewsMK1

Draw for me. Don't want them to have to much confidence going into their next game.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:56 - Apr 1 with 1477 viewspatrickswell

The next 4 games are all tests for Norwich. Away to Leicester today, then us at home followed by trips to Sheffield Wednesday and a Preston side, whose poor goal difference means they need wins to keep them in the play-off picture.
Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 10:06 - Apr 1 with 1418 viewsN2_Blue

Do we want Norwich to win today? I do (n/t) on 09:56 - Apr 1 by MK1

Draw for me. Don't want them to have to much confidence going into their next game.

Its really an odd perspective wanting a side we are vying from auto promotion with to get a point. How crucial will that point be come the final day.

Love Town more than you hate Norwich. I really don't give a flying fk about them except when we play them. Sure i want them to ordinarily lose each week but much more concerned about our club and Leicester losing is best result today.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024