Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's a budgie in the pub... 16:15 - Mar 31 with 2908 viewsbluelagos

Watching the afternoon footie. He was commenting on the number of games observing how Uefa are making Champions league games more numerous than ever.

Must bite my tongue...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

There's a budgie in the pub... on 16:29 - Mar 31 with 2785 viewsJ2BLUE

To be fair, the incredibly exciting race for the top 4 becoming the even more exciting race for the top 5 would be pretty crap.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

There's a budgie in the pub... on 16:35 - Mar 31 with 2754 viewsFrankfurtBlue

As a budgie, why would he be concerned in any way about a competition in which they will never participate?
There's a budgie in the pub... on 20:37 - Mar 31 with 2289 viewsyellowrider120

There's a budgie in the pub... on 16:35 - Mar 31 by FrankfurtBlue

As a budgie, why would he be concerned in any way about a competition in which they will never participate?

Probably we won't but I doubt you will either. Yes you have had a fantastic season but the fantasy land many of you inhabit of 'qualifying for Europe next season' is just that. You are light years behind clubs like Brighton for example.
There's a budgie in the pub... on 20:41 - Mar 31 with 2258 viewsNthQldITFC

There's a budgie in the pub... on 20:37 - Mar 31 by yellowrider120

Probably we won't but I doubt you will either. Yes you have had a fantastic season but the fantasy land many of you inhabit of 'qualifying for Europe next season' is just that. You are light years behind clubs like Brighton for example.

I think we might, with our momentum on and off the pitch, but certainly agree that next year is straying into the realms of fantasy there, Jones. Several years behind Brighton certainly, but not light years.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

There's a budgie in the pub... on 20:44 - Mar 31 with 2227 viewsbournemouthblue

There's a budgie in the pub... on 20:41 - Mar 31 by NthQldITFC

I think we might, with our momentum on and off the pitch, but certainly agree that next year is straying into the realms of fantasy there, Jones. Several years behind Brighton certainly, but not light years.

The likes of Man U and Chelsea are probably behind Brighton currently on recruitment so that's no real shame in fairness

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

There's a budgie in the pub... on 20:51 - Mar 31 with 2173 viewsIllinoisblue

“Probably”. Hahahahahahahahab 😄😄😄 lol lol lol lol

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

There's a budgie in the pub... on 20:52 - Mar 31 with 2136 viewsgainsboroughblue

I thought this was going to be an alternative to 'there's a circus in the town'.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

There's a budgie in the pub... on 21:24 - Mar 31 with 1977 viewsJ2BLUE

Many? It's the first i'm hearing of it.

Nice to see you are so easily triggered.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

There's a budgie in the pub... on 21:51 - Mar 31 with 1872 viewsTrumptonBlue

I’ve not heard anyone suggest we’ll qualify for Europe next season, but you’ve put it in quotes so it must be true.
There's a budgie in the pub... on 21:52 - Mar 31 with 1855 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Can't speak for other Town fans (btw, neither can you), but I personally believe we would at least attempt to stay up, if promoted.
There's a budgie in the pub... on 00:46 - Apr 1 with 1528 viewsbritbiker

There's a budgie in the pub... on 21:24 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

Many? It's the first i'm hearing of it.

Nice to see you are so easily triggered.

This is the narrative on their forums. Stating crap like we had won promotion in October etc.
Not heard anything like this from seasoned Town fans. We're all just enjoying annoying the "big boys' by staying in the promotion race.
I worry about next season if we did get promotion but that's for another time. Just trying to enjoy our ' over achievement' . Long may it continue.
There's a budgie in the pub... on 02:18 - Apr 1 with 1453 viewsStewart27

We’re qualifying for Europe next season?!

Must have missed that one.

All I hope is that if we ever make the promised land we’ll give it a better go than you lot did.
There's a budgie in the pub... on 02:42 - Apr 1 with 1433 viewsWonTheCupin78

I've not read of any fan talking of European football next season (apart from a couple of Nodge fans in the pink un).

IF we get promoted (a huge IF) most fans would be happy to see us somehow survive next season. 4th from bottom finish would be a great first season.
There's a budgie in the pub... on 05:35 - Apr 1 with 1367 viewspennblue

We ARE light years behind Brighton, we have come up with a League One squad of players and spent very little money, which is why it will be a total embarrassment if you can't beat us on Saturday given your squad budget is over twice ours.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

There's a budgie in the pub... on 08:08 - Apr 1 with 1200 viewsMeadowlark

It's a well known strategy, often used by members of this board.

You make up something, then claim a lot of Town fans are saying it ( they're not of course) then you base your post on refuting that claim and poo pooing those who said it (no-one!).

They start with "Some fans are saying......(insert nonsense)"
There's a budgie in the pub... on 08:16 - Apr 1 with 1162 viewsJ2BLUE

There's a budgie in the pub... on 00:46 - Apr 1 by britbiker

This is the narrative on their forums. Stating crap like we had won promotion in October etc.
Not heard anything like this from seasoned Town fans. We're all just enjoying annoying the "big boys' by staying in the promotion race.
I worry about next season if we did get promotion but that's for another time. Just trying to enjoy our ' over achievement' . Long may it continue.

They are a bitter deluded fan base with more fingers than brain cells.

Truly impaired.

There's a budgie in the pub... on 09:04 - Apr 1 with 1036 viewsEdwardF

Onr thing I genuinely never undestand is why oppo fans register on their rvals' sites? I understand that folks like to visit oppo sites but registering and then posting is strange.
Is there simply an underlying 'attention seeking' motive?
So why are you posting on this site?
Contextually your opnion is worthless and of no consequence.
Woudn't you be better served posting whatever you feel the need to, on sites having your team as the focus?
[Post edited 1 Apr 11:04]

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

There's a budgie in the pub... on 09:45 - Apr 1 with 919 viewsbluejacko

There's a budgie in the pub... on 08:08 - Apr 1 by Meadowlark

It's a well known strategy, often used by members of this board.

You make up something, then claim a lot of Town fans are saying it ( they're not of course) then you base your post on refuting that claim and poo pooing those who said it (no-one!).

They start with "Some fans are saying......(insert nonsense)"

They have done it with our finances as well! Claiming how if we don’t go up we will have to offload our players and lose KM! I mean IF they are that interested all they have to do is watch the videos explaining the investment !
There's a budgie in the pub... on 09:55 - Apr 1 with 887 viewsMK1

Don't know if finishing top 10 in the Championship qualifies you for Europe.
The best chance of your lot getting back into Europe is a lads weekend to Benidorm.
There's a budgie in the pub... on 09:55 - Apr 1 with 885 viewsVic

Hi Yellowrider. You’re absolutely right - but I’ve not yet seen or heard any Town fans talking about us qualifying for Europe next year. That would be ludicrous.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

There's a budgie in the pub... on 10:59 - Apr 1 with 761 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

There's a budgie in the pub... on 20:51 - Mar 31 by Illinoisblue

“Probably”. Hahahahahahahahab 😄😄😄 lol lol lol lol

Best April Fools I’ve seen yet to be fair - credit to the Budgie for giving us a laugh.
Mind the gap. (n/t) on 11:05 - Apr 1 with 735 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024