Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brandon Williams 15:05 - Mar 31 with 2966 viewshomer_123

If we don't see him back at Town...he did leave us with this little gem.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Brandon Williams on 15:12 - Mar 31 with 2870 viewsMK1

We won't.
Brandon Williams on 16:15 - Mar 31 with 2615 viewsKropotkin123

Nowhere close to our goal of the season or his best moment.

Someone post Omari's reaction!

The thing I find funny watching this back now is their player initially start faking a knee injury (or maybe checking he still has knees) and then realises the whole stadium is celebrating a tackle and stops.
[Post edited 31 Mar 16:35]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Brandon Williams on 16:18 - Mar 31 with 2593 viewsTractorWood

Brandon Williams on 16:15 - Mar 31 by Kropotkin123

Nowhere close to our goal of the season or his best moment.

Someone post Omari's reaction!

The thing I find funny watching this back now is their player initially start faking a knee injury (or maybe checking he still has knees) and then realises the whole stadium is celebrating a tackle and stops.
[Post edited 31 Mar 16:35]

A saw Burns' goal again this morning. It's a fantastic goal.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Brandon Williams on 16:19 - Mar 31 with 2589 viewsSwailsey

Weirdly, that final view of the goal shows the players not really reacting wildly when he scored - which is unusual compared to nearly every other goal I’ve seen. Morsy in particular. Maybe I’m reading too much into it.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Brandon Williams on 16:23 - Mar 31 with 2546 viewsKropotkin123

Brandon Williams on 16:18 - Mar 31 by TractorWood

A saw Burns' goal again this morning. It's a fantastic goal.

I can't remember seeing a better one in my Town memory. The build up from the back and then the execution of individual skill for the finish. We've had lots of one or the other, Eg Celina for execution, but not that level for both.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Brandon Williams on 16:34 - Mar 31 with 2448 viewsSwailsey

Brandon Williams on 16:23 - Mar 31 by Kropotkin123

I can't remember seeing a better one in my Town memory. The build up from the back and then the execution of individual skill for the finish. We've had lots of one or the other, Eg Celina for execution, but not that level for both.

Maaaaybe George vs Sunderland last time we were in the Prem? That’s equal for me.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Brandon Williams on 16:38 - Mar 31 with 2409 viewsKropotkin123

Brandon Williams on 16:34 - Mar 31 by Swailsey

Maaaaybe George vs Sunderland last time we were in the Prem? That’s equal for me.

That's a good shout. I'd put this ahead, but comparable in my mind. The difficulty levels are much higher for Burns' finish imo. Finidi had much more of the net to find (even though he found the corner).

Brandon Williams on 17:11 - Mar 31 with 2257 viewsTrequartista

Brandon Williams on 16:23 - Mar 31 by Kropotkin123

Jermaine Wright at Rotherham although a different type of goal.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

Brandon Williams on 17:48 - Mar 31 with 2072 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

It seems such an opportunity squandered with BW. A young man with so much talent, so much passion, and he could have become a cult hero here. I wish him nothing but best wishes to get his life and career back on track.

Poll: would you rather

Brandon Williams on 18:04 - Mar 31 with 1975 viewsRobTheMonk

Can’t see him back. Biggest opportunity for probably our whole squad in their career. I can see there being some annoyance with Williams for leaving us short in the fullback area.

The positive being than Tuanzebe has been very good at right back and Clarke can cover both if needed.
Brandon Williams on 18:15 - Mar 31 with 1900 viewsstonojnr

Brandon Williams on 16:38 - Mar 31 by Kropotkin123

That's a good shout. I'd put this ahead, but comparable in my mind. The difficulty levels are much higher for Burns' finish imo. Finidi had much more of the net to find (even though he found the corner).

Wilnis v Man Utd. Finidis was audacious but it was Sunderland we expected to score goals against them. Burns was much more difficult, I still have difficulty believing it went in, it looked like it warped through space & time
Brandon Williams (n/t) on 04:32 - Apr 1 with 1415 views92_Laces

He had such a great start too
[Post edited 1 Apr 4:34]
Brandon Williams (n/t) on 08:41 - Apr 1 with 1168 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Brandon Williams (n/t) on 04:32 - Apr 1 by 92_Laces

He had such a great start too
[Post edited 1 Apr 4:34]

I know, I might be alone in this but I feel sorry for him. Obviously needs help and support to get himself right, potential to be a fantastic footballer, I just hope he's not going to end up throwing it away.

Paradoxically, I think he's more likely to get the support he needs here rather than at Man United.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Brandon Williams (n/t) on 08:44 - Apr 1 with 1156 viewstonybied

Brandon Williams (n/t) on 08:41 - Apr 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

I know, I might be alone in this but I feel sorry for him. Obviously needs help and support to get himself right, potential to be a fantastic footballer, I just hope he's not going to end up throwing it away.

Paradoxically, I think he's more likely to get the support he needs here rather than at Man United.

You're not alone in that, we're all humans, all have failings and all require help and support at some point in our lives.
Brandon Williams on 08:55 - Apr 1 with 1103 viewsWeWereZombies

Clive Woods v Feyenoord.

It would be ultimate managerial mind games if we saw Williams named as one of the subs later on this afternoon...
[Post edited 1 Apr 9:00]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Brandon Williams on 09:08 - Apr 1 with 1059 viewsmr_bean

This one at Anfield's not bad:

Edit: At 17:53
[Post edited 1 Apr 9:09]
Brandon Williams on 09:53 - Apr 1 with 932 viewshoppy

He’s back in the squad for Southampton this afternoon.

Def info

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Brandon Williams on 10:10 - Apr 1 with 889 viewsbritbiker

Brandon Williams on 17:48 - Mar 31 by LegendofthePhoenix

It seems such an opportunity squandered with BW. A young man with so much talent, so much passion, and he could have become a cult hero here. I wish him nothing but best wishes to get his life and career back on track.

Same here. If he could get his act together he's definitely got the skills and motor to get back to Prem'.leve

Would have been great to see him line up against Norwich although I'd worry about an early red card.
Brandon Williams on 10:21 - Apr 1 with 849 viewsWeWereZombies

Brandon Williams on 09:53 - Apr 1 by hoppy

Def info

In the Copdock Tesco this very minute buying Easter Eggs for the rest of the team...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Brandon Williams on 10:48 - Apr 1 with 746 viewstonybied

Brandon Williams on 09:53 - Apr 1 by hoppy

Def info

April fools!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024