Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? 20:46 - Mar 30 with 2518 viewsgainsboroughblue

Been a bit too nervy on TV of late.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 20:50 - Mar 30 with 2483 viewsWestSussexBlue

No preference how we win, as long as we do.
Must admit though, these nervy finishes aren’t good for the old ticker.
Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 20:53 - Mar 30 with 2457 viewsgainsboroughblue

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 20:50 - Mar 30 by WestSussexBlue

No preference how we win, as long as we do.
Must admit though, these nervy finishes aren’t good for the old ticker.

Absolutely. Seven 1-0's with six or so minutes of squeaky bum injury time will do just as well.

But.....my ticker would appreciate it, especially with THAT game next week.

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 23:06 - Mar 30 with 2314 viewsNutkins_Return

I expect Southampton to dominate the ball. We will have to take our chances and defend very very well. Basically like we did at their place
Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 23:17 - Mar 30 with 2274 viewstextbackup

I just hope that even if we ‘only’ draw at norwich, that that draw keeps us top, will then make their w*nkfest over us not beating them again look rather silly.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 23:19 - Mar 30 with 2258 viewsDinnernotTea

Lunchtime kick offs worry me more. We've been poor in all of them and we haven't won one yet. (First 30 minutes vs scum we were good mind).

Two more lunchtime kick offs to go.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 00:07 - Mar 31 with 2194 viewsParisBlue

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 23:19 - Mar 30 by DinnernotTea

Lunchtime kick offs worry me more. We've been poor in all of them and we haven't won one yet. (First 30 minutes vs scum we were good mind).

Two more lunchtime kick offs to go.

Maybe 3 if Hull changes

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 09:48 - Mar 31 with 1925 viewsMVBlue

You've got to hope its the Norwich game.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 09:50 - Mar 31 with 1912 viewsGlasgowBlue

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 23:06 - Mar 30 by Nutkins_Return

I expect Southampton to dominate the ball. We will have to take our chances and defend very very well. Basically like we did at their place

Southampton are vulnerable at the back so I expect us to play on the counter attack. Damn shame we don’t have Wes. I don’t think they’d cope with him interchanging with Omari from the number ten position.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 09:51 - Mar 31 with 1909 viewsSwansea_Blue

We’re due one, but I’m not holding my breath. If there’s any voodoo around the club, it’s those blinking sky cameras.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 09:52 - Mar 31 with 1904 viewsGlasgowBlue

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 09:48 - Mar 31 by MVBlue

You've got to hope its the Norwich game.

One game at a time. Saints first. Let’s just treat Norwich as just another fixture. All the hype and circus atmosphere in December really bit us in the arse.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 09:54 - Mar 31 with 1898 views_clive_baker_

Which of our remaining games are on SKY?

Us and Leeds seem to be on TV every other week. Massive innit.
Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 10:06 - Mar 31 with 1842 viewsHerbivore

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 09:50 - Mar 31 by GlasgowBlue

Southampton are vulnerable at the back so I expect us to play on the counter attack. Damn shame we don’t have Wes. I don’t think they’d cope with him interchanging with Omari from the number ten position.

I think we might see Jackson start on the right to give us that width and pace on the counter, plus he's very effective at the high press too. Hutchinson to come on against tiring Saints defenders for the last half hour.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 20:59 - Apr 3 with 1313 viewsWestSussexBlue

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 23:06 - Mar 30 by Nutkins_Return

How spot on is this! 👍
Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 21:47 - Apr 3 with 1184 viewswithyblue

I think the idea that being on tv affects our performances at all is a totally ridiculous one. We obviously had an absolutely atrocious record on sky for years, but that can clearly be attributed to the fact that we were rubbish for most of that time, and sky games were either against much stronger teams than us (because sky had very little interest in broadcasting Ipswich during that time), or were broadcast because they were important matches for us, which we were likely to lose because we had no winning mentality at the club.

Our improved recent record on tv is only down to the fact that we are better in general anyway.
Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 21:48 - Apr 3 with 1172 viewsMK1

Last minute winner off Chaplin's ass will do for me.
Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 22:03 - Apr 3 with 1130 viewsbaxterbasics

I'll tell you what is definitely due, us giving Nodge a proper spanking. Law of averages, it's got to happen at some point.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 22:37 - Apr 3 with 1027 viewsFrimleyBlue

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 22:03 - Apr 3 by baxterbasics

I'll tell you what is definitely due, us giving Nodge a proper spanking. Law of averages, it's got to happen at some point.

Should have happened in the first game. So many chances inside the first 15 mins.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 22:55 - Apr 3 with 978 viewsgainsboroughblue

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 22:03 - Apr 3 by baxterbasics

Don't.

I find myself remembering that and getting annoyed about it at least once a day.

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 23:33 - Apr 3 with 872 viewsSWBlue22

This weekend hopefully. Imagine getting a last minute winner like we did against Southampton at their place. That would be so satisfying.
Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 11:02 - Apr 4 with 494 viewscarlisleaway

Does anybody else think we're due an absolute blinder of a performance on Sky? on 10:06 - Mar 31 by Herbivore

I think we might see Jackson start on the right to give us that width and pace on the counter, plus he's very effective at the high press too. Hutchinson to come on against tiring Saints defenders for the last half hour.

Hope Jackson is left behind, did nothing on Monday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024