Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship 08:38 - Mar 30 with 1183 viewsSmithersJones

Leaving us out of it I’m amazed they’re still favourites over Leeds
Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship on 08:42 - Mar 30 with 1138 viewsMK1

I'm amazed they are still favorites over us.
Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship on 08:47 - Mar 30 with 1104 viewsEdmundo

Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship on 08:42 - Mar 30 by MK1

I'm amazed they are still favorites over us.

It's all based on the bookies keeping as much money as possible: push the odds out and they could lose a lot if Leicester recover or by people cashing out bets early.
Leicester are having more than a wobble though.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship on 08:47 - Mar 30 with 1100 viewsNthQldITFC

There's probably a bit of lag in the response time but, frankly, I couldn't care less.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship on 08:56 - Mar 30 with 1049 viewsBasuco

Sky reported in commentary that Leeds had 6 first team squad in training during the International break, that was an amazing performance by them last night, I also think they will be Champions, but it is going to be a close run thing all the way in with the top four.
Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship on 09:08 - Mar 30 with 952 viewsRyorry

It’s the betting public’s money, including Leicester and Leeds fans, that’s “leaving us out of it”, and I really couldn’t give a monkeys about that/them.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship on 09:08 - Mar 30 with 954 viewsITFC_Forever

Yes, because they have a game in hand over Leeds and us… it’s still in their hands.

If they win all their games, they win the league.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship on 09:15 - Mar 30 with 854 viewsbluelagos

Nodge are 4500 to 1 for the title. Stick a couple of 0s on it maybe.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship on 09:21 - Mar 30 with 814 viewsChurchman

Well, they are top if they win their game in hand and according to one their supporters, we are ‘minnows’

But how they could place them in the betting above dirty Leeds is beyond me.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship on 10:18 - Mar 30 with 606 viewsArmaghBlue

Leicester still the bookies favourites to win the Championship on 09:21 - Mar 30 by Churchman

Well, they are top if they win their game in hand and according to one their supporters, we are ‘minnows’

But how they could place them in the betting above dirty Leeds is beyond me.

Leeds will have a wobble, stop panicking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024