Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We won’t get away with that 19:33 - Mar 29 with 1332 viewsBlueNomad

Again this season!
[Post edited 29 Mar 19:33]
We won’t get away with that on 19:35 - Mar 29 with 1295 viewsEdmundo

Could well be the crucial 3 points. We learned from Cardiff. That's our unique strength under KM. We always learn. We'll nearly always.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

We won’t get away with that on 19:58 - Mar 29 with 1149 viewsMK1

Didn't get away with anything. Totally dominant first half, they woke up after the break. They could have scored second half, we should have scored second half. Wonderful atmosphere by all who travelled. No luck in that what so ever. 3 well earnt points.
We won’t get away with that on 20:05 - Mar 29 with 1094 viewsjontysnut

You get what you deserve over 46 games. I'm having this all day long.
We won’t get away with that on 20:20 - Mar 29 with 1016 viewsSwansea_Blue

We might do, given that we’ve done so several times already. It’s not a fluke to be able to defend a lead, even though we’ve sometimes failed to.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We won’t get away with that on 20:21 - Mar 29 with 999 viewstextbackup

We won’t get away with that on 19:58 - Mar 29 by MK1

Didn't get away with anything. Totally dominant first half, they woke up after the break. They could have scored second half, we should have scored second half. Wonderful atmosphere by all who travelled. No luck in that what so ever. 3 well earnt points.

I really hope KM doesn’t share your thoughts, and goes on to analyse the hell out of that second half and picks up on every poor mistake and every half hearted attempt to hold up a ball, and drills in into those players that we must be so much better.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We won’t get away with that on 20:22 - Mar 29 with 975 viewsFrimleyBlue

We won’t get away with that on 19:58 - Mar 29 by MK1

I dunno MK

To even see goals chalked off is one thing at this level.. Well correctly.
But three of them..

Think we defo had 'that' luck today. But who cares.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

We won’t get away with that on 20:26 - Mar 29 with 924 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

We won’t get away with that on 20:22 - Mar 29 by FrimleyBlue

I dunno MK

But three of them..

Who cares indeed.

At this stage of the season, perhaps more than any other, a win is a win. Who cares how?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

We won’t get away with that on 20:28 - Mar 29 with 891 viewsstrikalite

I'm sure behind closed doors KM will be saying exactly that, Chaplin said at the end it's all about the high standards we set ourselves and that wasn't good enough...but, it's three huge points and we dug out a win and found a way which you simply have to do when you're not as your best..
Login to get fewer ads

We won’t get away with that on 20:30 - Mar 29 with 861 viewsFrimleyBlue

We won’t get away with that on 20:28 - Mar 29 by strikalite

I'm sure behind closed doors KM will be saying exactly that, Chaplin said at the end it's all about the high standards we set ourselves and that wasn't good enough...but, it's three huge points and we dug out a win and found a way which you simply have to do when you're not as your best..

I loved that from Chaplin.

Reporter kept saying regardless of performance you've gone top.. and he repeated that the performance does matter etc.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

We won’t get away with that on 07:19 - Mar 30 with 657 viewsMK1

We won’t get away with that on 20:21 - Mar 29 by textbackup

I really hope KM doesn’t share your thoughts, and goes on to analyse the hell out of that second half and picks up on every poor mistake and every half hearted attempt to hold up a ball, and drills in into those players that we must be so much better.

I am not saying it from a manager's perspective, but from a fans.
I really do not care less how we play from now until the end of the season, it's all about the points. I will take last minutes own goals and each side have 5 goals disallowed in each of our remaining games if it means we go up. I am not the manager and neither are you.
JUST ENJOY THE RIDE.
We won’t get away with that on 07:29 - Mar 30 with 609 views_clive_baker_

Wasn’t a vintage performance by any stretch but Blackburn isn’t an easy place to go. They had only lost once at home in something like 10 games before yesterday, with a lot of draws. We don’t have a god given right to go away to middling championship sides and turn them over 3-0, we’re always going to come under some pressure. I thought the 2nd ‘disallowed goal’ was a very clear foul even at the time in the ground and the replay confirms it. You can’t challenge a keeper in the air with your arm across their neck and face. The offside one is a bit more contentious but he’s certainly offside, and about a yard in front of Hladky with the ball passing him. It’s no more or less controversial than the non penalty on Broadhead which I didn’t get a good view of live but pictures suggest he was pulled down.

Either way, not a great performance but a great result. You have games like that, just as you have games like Sheffield Wednesday or Millwall where you score 4, 5, 6 goals. It takes all sorts over the course of a season and we showed real resilience and nous last night.
We won’t get away with that on 08:12 - Mar 30 with 497 viewstextbackup

We won’t get away with that on 07:19 - Mar 30 by MK1

I am not saying it from a manager's perspective, but from a fans.
I really do not care less how we play from now until the end of the season, it's all about the points. I will take last minutes own goals and each side have 5 goals disallowed in each of our remaining games if it means we go up. I am not the manager and neither are you.
JUST ENJOY THE RIDE.

Said elsewhere that with 10games to go I just wanted wins over anything, with 7 to go I’ve not changed my mind, I do however really hope that second half is spoken about. Because vs norwich/hull especially, that won’t be good enough to take the points

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We won’t get away with that on 08:26 - Mar 30 with 446 viewsbobbyramsey

We won’t get away with that on 20:22 - Mar 29 by FrimleyBlue

I dunno MK

But three of them..

We've had more than our fair share of sh!t luck this season so I'm taking it too...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024