Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saw Woolfy at Cotswold Wildlife Park earlier. 17:39 - Mar 22 with 1344 viewsRe_User

Clearly on a weekend break with his family, so not wanting to put him in an awkward position, I just gave him a nod and an alright to pay respects.

This was fine and he knew I’d recognised him, however this was around the start of the visit and we proceeded to spend the next 40 mins bumping into each other, to the point that I had to keep trying to lose him so that he didn’t think I was following him.

Unfortunately, like many Championship strikers this season, I kept turning corners and coming face to face with him.

I’m 37 years old, and yet that’s one of the most awkward hours of my life.
Saw Woolfy at Cotswold Wildlife Park earlier. on 17:42 - Mar 22 with 1309 viewsDubtractor

I had a similar 30 minutes with Broadhead and his lady in Waitrose earlier in the season.

Like you, I'm not one for interrupting peoples private/family time, but ended up looking like I was stalking him anyway.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Saw Woolfy at Cotswold Wildlife Park earlier. on 17:51 - Mar 22 with 1234 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Saw Woolfy at Cotswold Wildlife Park earlier. on 19:31 - Mar 22 with 1100 viewsBluespeed225

Saw Woolfy at Cotswold Wildlife Park earlier. on 17:42 - Mar 22 by Dubtractor

I had a similar 30 minutes with Broadhead and his lady in Waitrose earlier in the season.

Like you, I'm not one for interrupting peoples private/family time, but ended up looking like I was stalking him anyway.

I saw Peter Purvis in Copdock Tescos in the 90's. Not ashamed to say I did stalk him for 2 aisles. I think it was dairy products and then round to breads, but can't be sure as it was nearly 30 years ago. Either way, he had a suit on, looked fabulous.
Saw Woolfy at Cotswold Wildlife Park earlier. on 21:25 - Mar 22 with 920 viewsVanSaParody

Reminds me of a monologue from comedian Micky Flanagan on meeting a neighbour who he otherwise hadn't spoken to, in public, so gave a nod of recognition.
A second meeting later the same day, generated a "hello mate"
But he then proceeded to describe the nightmare scenario of an otherwise unprecedented 3rd meeting in the same day, an unheard of social situation, one which no training can ever prepare for!
Saw Woolfy at Cotswold Wildlife Park earlier. on 21:29 - Mar 22 with 901 viewstextbackup

Zappers will be along soon… if you mention you saw a town player away from the 90mins he’s on the pitch he gets the right hump

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Saw Woolfy at Cotswold Wildlife Park earlier. on 22:07 - Mar 22 with 823 viewsMiaow

Saw Woolfy at Cotswold Wildlife Park earlier. on 21:25 - Mar 22 by VanSaParody

Reminds me of a monologue from comedian Micky Flanagan on meeting a neighbour who he otherwise hadn't spoken to, in public, so gave a nod of recognition.
A second meeting later the same day, generated a "hello mate"
But he then proceeded to describe the nightmare scenario of an otherwise unprecedented 3rd meeting in the same day, an unheard of social situation, one which no training can ever prepare for!

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Saw Woolfy at Cotswold Wildlife Park earlier. on 22:14 - Mar 22 with 791 viewsmrshallisfit

Saw Woolfy at Cotswold Wildlife Park earlier. on 19:31 - Mar 22 by Bluespeed225

I saw Peter Purvis in Copdock Tescos in the 90's. Not ashamed to say I did stalk him for 2 aisles. I think it was dairy products and then round to breads, but can't be sure as it was nearly 30 years ago. Either way, he had a suit on, looked fabulous.

He was in both Doctor Who and Blue Peter. Only had to do either the Archers or the Shipping Forecast to becoming the King of English Icons
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024