Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If £105m gets you 17:17 - Mar 22 with 1621 viewsCheltenham_Blue

c.40% of the club, then ORG now value the club at £260m and means the value of ME's holding is now negligible.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If £105m gets you on 17:19 - Mar 22 with 1545 viewsFrimleyBlue

Didn't he drop to like 3% of gamechanger last season

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If £105m gets you on 17:19 - Mar 22 with 1541 viewsDublinBlue84

really, all you can think about is Evans? Christ.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

If £105m gets you on 17:20 - Mar 22 with 1531 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If £105m gets you on 17:19 - Mar 22 by FrimleyBlue

Didn't he drop to like 3% of gamechanger last season

I think with this investment, he may have dropped to a packet of 20 Embassy No1.

If £105m gets you on 17:27 - Mar 22 with 1422 viewsCaptainAhab

If £105m gets you on 17:20 - Mar 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

I think with this investment, he may have dropped to a packet of 20 Embassy No1.

You seen the price of fags recently?
If £105m gets you on 17:29 - Mar 22 with 1381 viewsHighgateBlue

Evans had retained 5% hadn't he? Very happy to stand corrected on that if it has changed since the original Gamechanger sale.

If the previous 100% of shares have been diluted down to 60%, then if Evans had 5% he now has 3%.

3% of £260m is £7.8m.

Certainly his holding is worth millions. I'm not sure I'd call that negligible.

[edit - actually, I don't even know if Evans has been diluted at all. The TWTD article says that the smaller investors including Three Lions and Evans own 10%. If ORG has just sold some of its shares and not diluted anyone else's, then Evans may still have 5%, which would have a value of something like £13m]
[Post edited 22 Mar 17:34]
If £105m gets you on 17:31 - Mar 22 with 1346 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Does it reduce the percentage that ME holds or simply massively increase the value of the small part he holds?

It shows that the Gamechanger model of running the club effectively and successfully is giving a good return on their investment whereas ME's model was wasting his money for a long time. I don't begrudge ME clawing back some investment and being in on the ride. I don't think he deliberately ran the club badly he just made all the wrong decisions whilst he was running it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If £105m gets you on 17:34 - Mar 22 with 1303 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If £105m gets you on 17:29 - Mar 22 by HighgateBlue

Evans had retained 5% hadn't he? Very happy to stand corrected on that if it has changed since the original Gamechanger sale.

If the previous 100% of shares have been diluted down to 60%, then if Evans had 5% he now has 3%.

3% of £260m is £7.8m.

Certainly his holding is worth millions. I'm not sure I'd call that negligible.

[edit - actually, I don't even know if Evans has been diluted at all. The TWTD article says that the smaller investors including Three Lions and Evans own 10%. If ORG has just sold some of its shares and not diluted anyone else's, then Evans may still have 5%, which would have a value of something like £13m]
[Post edited 22 Mar 17:34]

The multiple share issues which have allowed ORG to inject cash into the club, have massively diluted his share, beyond what you quote there.

If £105m gets you on 17:35 - Mar 22 with 1266 viewsPhilTWTD

Was down to about two per cent, if that, anyway due to the dilution of shares over the last few years.
Login to get fewer ads

If £105m gets you on 17:38 - Mar 22 with 1210 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Alex Iwobi to replace Conor Chaplin Baby next year in the Prem then
If £105m gets you on 17:50 - Mar 22 with 1096 viewsHighgateBlue

If £105m gets you on 17:34 - Mar 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

The multiple share issues which have allowed ORG to inject cash into the club, have massively diluted his share, beyond what you quote there.

When did each of these occur, and to what level was he diluted each time? I can find no public information which supersedes the 5% level which was reported when ORG acquired their share.

Are you even sure that today's deal has diluted him at all? If the misc. investors are at 10% following this deal, as TWTD reports, what was their percentage before it, and how was that made up?

You may well be right, but "multiple" and "massively diluted" doesn't really cut any mustard when that statement cites no figures, no sources, and no rationale for making an assumption that today's deal must have been a dilution of Evans. If ORG had 90% before today's sale, now hold 50%, and Bright Path have 40%, why must Evans have been diluted today?
If £105m gets you on 17:56 - Mar 22 with 1045 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If £105m gets you on 17:50 - Mar 22 by HighgateBlue

When did each of these occur, and to what level was he diluted each time? I can find no public information which supersedes the 5% level which was reported when ORG acquired their share.

Are you even sure that today's deal has diluted him at all? If the misc. investors are at 10% following this deal, as TWTD reports, what was their percentage before it, and how was that made up?

You may well be right, but "multiple" and "massively diluted" doesn't really cut any mustard when that statement cites no figures, no sources, and no rationale for making an assumption that today's deal must have been a dilution of Evans. If ORG had 90% before today's sale, now hold 50%, and Bright Path have 40%, why must Evans have been diluted today?

GC20 have increased their holding, the share issues can be found on companies house, we don't need to issue public announcements, we're a limited company, not a PLC.

There will have been a further share issue with this investment.

What does it matter, unless you actually are Marcus Evans?

If £105m gets you on 18:15 - Mar 22 with 949 viewsnorfsufblue

So how much are my 5 shares worth now...can I retire!
If £105m gets you on 18:16 - Mar 22 with 929 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If £105m gets you on 18:15 - Mar 22 by norfsufblue

So how much are my 5 shares worth now...can I retire!

A chocolate HobNob. Unless we go up, then it'll be a Rich Tea.
Time to cash in?

If £105m gets you on 21:34 - Mar 22 with 655 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If £105m gets you on 17:19 - Mar 22 by DublinBlue84

really, all you can think about is Evans? Christ.

Yes, because I want that charlatan 100% out of this club. Given the money ORG have had to pour into this club to fix his neglect I'm surprised at any Town fan who doesn't want that too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024