Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim 10:00 - Mar 21 with 5688 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 22:46 - Mar 21 with 1234 viewseireblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 22:36 - Mar 21 by ChorleyBoy

You don't have to actively EXPRESS support for something in order for you to support it. In fact tacit support or even insincere condemnation are far more likely when 100s of children are being killed daily.

Anyway, your favourite Town player?

Clive Woods.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 23:23 - Mar 21 with 1203 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 21:31 - Mar 21 by Bigalhunter

Seems like admin has now removed GB’s petulant reply, accusing you of being Pazelle.
Phil Ham did ask a while back that posters stopped accusing other posters of being previous incarnations, so it is refreshing to see that rule even applies to GB as well.
Play on.

Accusing someone of being a previously banned poster is a clever strategy:

It's misrepresentation
It's deflection
It's often ad hominem
It creates the impression that people who share certain less popular beliefs must be such a minority because they are all just Pazelle and can therefore be dismissed out of hand

Props to admin for sticking to their rule, unfortunately though there's always some mud which sticks after an accusation has been made.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 01:13 - Mar 22 with 1160 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:14 - Mar 21 by Herbivore

Chorley isn't far left, just a crank as far as I can tell.

He’s both. An embarrassment.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 06:56 - Mar 22 with 1111 viewsHerbivore

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 01:13 - Mar 22 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He’s both. An embarrassment.

I haven't seen them post anything remotely far left.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 07:57 - Mar 22 with 1070 viewsGlasgowBlue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 06:56 - Mar 22 by Herbivore

I’d say he’s more Piers Corbyn than Jeremy.

Iron Lion Zion

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 08:42 - Mar 22 with 1035 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 07:57 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

I’d say he’s more Piers Corbyn than Jeremy.

Why the obsession with trying to associate me with any political party or individual, you'll only be wrong. Though that's not important to you. What you want to do is smear me using ready-made detestables.

Challenge me on my opinions, no problem but all this effort to associate me with polarising groups or individuals is not only insulting but probably against this site's T&C's.

While we're on the subject of false association and smearing, are you going to retract your incorrect claim that Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer authored the book "Why the Heavens did not Darken"?
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 08:59 - Mar 22 with 1014 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 06:56 - Mar 22 by Herbivore

I'm nowhere near the extremes of the political spectrum as much as I am even on it.

If you're looking for some identity to apply to me, take note:
Mixed race; XY chromosomes; he/him/his; was at Wembley 1978
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 09:01 - Mar 22 with 996 viewsHerbivore

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 08:59 - Mar 22 by ChorleyBoy

I'm nowhere near the extremes of the political spectrum as much as I am even on it.

If you're looking for some identity to apply to me, take note:
Mixed race; XY chromosomes; he/him/his; was at Wembley 1978

Noted, I'll use your correct pronouns in future.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 09:26 - Mar 22 with 945 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 22:46 - Mar 21 by eireblue

Clive Woods.

Good answer, though Twinkletoes would struggle to get in the side at the moment.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 09:27 - Mar 22 with 944 viewsBigalhunter

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 08:42 - Mar 22 by ChorleyBoy

Why the obsession with trying to associate me with any political party or individual, you'll only be wrong. Though that's not important to you. What you want to do is smear me using ready-made detestables.

Challenge me on my opinions, no problem but all this effort to associate me with polarising groups or individuals is not only insulting but probably against this site's T&C's.

While we're on the subject of false association and smearing, are you going to retract your incorrect claim that Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer authored the book "Why the Heavens did not Darken"?

It’s a regular and trusted method I’m sorry to say.

Might be worth checking if admin are aware and ok with it.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 09:35 - Mar 22 with 909 viewsJ2BLUE

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 09:27 - Mar 22 by Bigalhunter

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 10:26 - Mar 22 with 848 viewsGlasgowBlue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 09:27 - Mar 22 by Bigalhunter

Iron Lion Zion

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:10 - Mar 22 with 792 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 10:26 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

4th time of asking:

Are you going to retract your incorrect claim that Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer authored the book "Why the Heavens did not Darken"?
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:41 - Mar 22 with 753 viewseireblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 09:26 - Mar 22 by ChorleyBoy

Good answer, though Twinkletoes would struggle to get in the side at the moment.

I am going to keep improving your day.

“In fact tacit support or even insincere condemnation….”

Nobody on this site has done that either. You can relax.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:53 - Mar 22 with 734 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:41 - Mar 22 by eireblue

I am going to keep improving your day.

“In fact tacit support or even insincere condemnation….”

Nobody on this site has done that either. You can relax.

No one expresses tacit support on this site. It's tacit.

I'm afraid you haven't consoled me in the slightest, but thanks for trying.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:04 - Mar 22 with 711 viewsGlasgowBlue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:10 - Mar 22 by ChorleyBoy

4th time of asking:

Are you going to retract your incorrect claim that Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer authored the book "Why the Heavens did not Darken"?

Can you link me to that?

Iron Lion Zion

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:05 - Mar 22 with 709 viewsbluelagos

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 11:10 - Mar 22 by ChorleyBoy

4th time of asking:

I might regret asking, but why do you not think he wrote the book?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:20 - Mar 22 with 685 viewsClapham_Junction

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:05 - Mar 22 by bluelagos

The book was written by Arno Mayer (not Hajo Meyer).

I assume Chorley is referring to this post by GB

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day by GlasgowBlue 9 Mar 12:25
I'm not sure why this thread has been resurrected today after nearly two months, but you should be aware that Hajo Meyer was very unwell. He was a 9/11 truther who believed that Israel did 9/11, and was wheeled out by some pretty unpleasant people as a Jewish beard for their Antisemitic activity.

The label "Holocaust Survivor" doesn't make everything someone does for the next six decades somehow beyond criticism

It's sad to see him being used in death as he was in his later years of life.

edited as I incorrectly attributed a book to Hajo which was written by somebody else.

[Post edited 22 Mar 12:23]
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:31 - Mar 22 with 653 viewsGlasgowBlue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:20 - Mar 22 by Clapham_Junction

The book was written by Arno Mayer (not Hajo Meyer).

I assume Chorley is referring to this post by GB

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day by GlasgowBlue 9 Mar 12:25
I'm not sure why this thread has been resurrected today after nearly two months, but you should be aware that Hajo Meyer was very unwell. He was a 9/11 truther who believed that Israel did 9/11, and was wheeled out by some pretty unpleasant people as a Jewish beard for their Antisemitic activity.

The label "Holocaust Survivor" doesn't make everything someone does for the next six decades somehow beyond criticism

It's sad to see him being used in death as he was in his later years of life.

edited as I incorrectly attributed a book to Hajo which was written by somebody else.

[Post edited 22 Mar 12:23]

Ah right. Happy to correct that.

Iron Lion Zion

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:34 - Mar 22 with 647 viewsBigalhunter

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:05 - Mar 22 by bluelagos

Because he didn’t.
GB’s got his Meyers and Mayers mixed up.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:35 - Mar 22 with 641 viewsChorleyBoy

Because it was written by someone else.

Arno J. Mayer, ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arno_J._Mayer ) author of the book in question is not the same person as Hajo Meyer, ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajo_Meyer ) Holocaust survivor.

I have given both wiki pages for the two Jewish anti-Zionists so anyone can work out for themselves why GB used the book as a reason to smear Hajo Meyer.

In short both Mayer and Meyer were Jews who either experienced the Holocaust first hand or spent a significant period of their lives trying to get out of Europe. They were both anti-Zionists and wrote extensively about that - coincidentally Mayer's father was a Zionist.

Although, as far as I am aware, GB is not a Jew, he is a Zionist. He accuses these Jews of peddling anti-semitic tropes.

My point is that anti-Zionism and antisemitism are not the same thing as illustrated by these two men. It is essential not to conflate the two even though pro Zionists governments (in Israel and elsewhere) around the world are keen to do so.

For a good explanation of the difference I suggest people read this article written by a Jewish academic: https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/mar/07/debunking-myth-that-anti-zionism-is
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:49 - Mar 22 with 623 viewsGlasgowBlue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:35 - Mar 22 by ChorleyBoy

Because it was written by someone else.

Arno J. Mayer, ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arno_J._Mayer ) author of the book in question is not the same person as Hajo Meyer, ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajo_Meyer ) Holocaust survivor.

I have given both wiki pages for the two Jewish anti-Zionists so anyone can work out for themselves why GB used the book as a reason to smear Hajo Meyer.

In short both Mayer and Meyer were Jews who either experienced the Holocaust first hand or spent a significant period of their lives trying to get out of Europe. They were both anti-Zionists and wrote extensively about that - coincidentally Mayer's father was a Zionist.

Although, as far as I am aware, GB is not a Jew, he is a Zionist. He accuses these Jews of peddling anti-semitic tropes.

My point is that anti-Zionism and antisemitism are not the same thing as illustrated by these two men. It is essential not to conflate the two even though pro Zionists governments (in Israel and elsewhere) around the world are keen to do so.

For a good explanation of the difference I suggest people read this article written by a Jewish academic: https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/mar/07/debunking-myth-that-anti-zionism-is

Where have I accused "these Jews of peddling anti-semitic tropes".

I said that Hajo was "a 9/11 truther" (He was) and that he "was wheeled out by some pretty unpleasant people as a Jewish beard for their Antisemitic activity" (He was).

You are also putting him up as "the right kind of Jew" because it suits your point of view whilst ignoring the 90% of worldwide Jewry who class themselves as Zionists.

You're the type of person who wheels out the Neturei Karta to give 'the Jewish perspective' on Israel.
[Post edited 22 Mar 12:55]

Iron Lion Zion

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:06 - Mar 22 with 593 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:04 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

Can you link me to that?

I see you've found it.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:26 - Mar 22 with 550 viewsChorleyBoy

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 12:49 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

Where have I accused "these Jews of peddling anti-semitic tropes".

I said that Hajo was "a 9/11 truther" (He was) and that he "was wheeled out by some pretty unpleasant people as a Jewish beard for their Antisemitic activity" (He was).

You are also putting him up as "the right kind of Jew" because it suits your point of view whilst ignoring the 90% of worldwide Jewry who class themselves as Zionists.

You're the type of person who wheels out the Neturei Karta to give 'the Jewish perspective' on Israel.
[Post edited 22 Mar 12:55]

"Where have I accused "these Jews of peddling anti-semitic tropes".

Do you not think it is an antisemitic trope to suggest Israel was behind the attacks of 9/11?

You yourself said as much in your Antisemitism awareness thread until my comments (and those responding to me) got deleted.

Why also were you keen to say in the Holocaust Memorial thread that the book written by Mayer encouraged its readers to disbelieve the existence of gas chambers during the Holocaust.

You have effectively accused both men of antisemitism and that one of them at least got "wheeled out by some pretty unpleasant people as a Jewish beard for their Antisemitic activity."

I don't care that most Jews class themselves Zionist. History has examples of majorities voting in leaders who go on to commit atrocities.

"You're the type of person who wheels out the Neturei Karta to give 'the Jewish perspective' on Israel."

- Never done that. But smearing, as we all know, is what you do so well.
The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 13:53 - Mar 22 with 489 viewsleitrimblue

The all powerful Zionist lobby claims another victim on 08:42 - Mar 22 by ChorleyBoy

I'm pretty sure someone is gonna claim you are CIL by the end of the day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024