Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today is Holocaust Memorial Day 09:25 - Jan 27 with 1485 viewsGlasgowBlue

Never Foget and Never Again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 10:39 - Jan 27 with 1409 viewsbluelagos

May they rest in peace.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 19:38 - Jan 27 with 1306 viewsDJR

I echo those sentiments.
Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 19:43 - Jan 27 with 1288 viewsThisIsMyUsername

I was at Auschwitz-Birkenau yesterday. (Second time. I first went 10 years ago). An incredibly emotionally impactful experience.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 19:44 - Jan 27 with 1286 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 10:55 - Mar 9 with 1010 viewsChorleyBoy

Thank you GB, never forget and never again.

There were few better online posts marking Holocaust Memorial Day (January 27) than a video featuring Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer.

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 10:59 - Mar 9 with 987 viewsBluespeed225

Will todays march acknowledge this before setting off?
Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 11:56 - Mar 9 with 940 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 10:59 - Mar 9 by Bluespeed225

Will todays march acknowledge this before setting off?

You do realise this post is from January?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 12:25 - Mar 9 with 921 viewsGlasgowBlue

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 10:55 - Mar 9 by ChorleyBoy

Thank you GB, never forget and never again.

There were few better online posts marking Holocaust Memorial Day (January 27) than a video featuring Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer.

I'm not sure why this thread has been resurrected today after nearly two months, but you should be aware that Hajo Meyer was very unwell. He was a 9/11 truther who believed that Israel did 9/11, and was wheeled out by some pretty unpleasant people as a Jewish beard for their Antisemitic activity.

The label "Holocaust Survivor" doesn't make everything someone does for the next six decades somehow beyond criticism

It's sad to see him being used in death as he was in his later years of life.

edited as I incorrectly attributed a book to Hajo which was written by somebody else.
[Post edited 22 Mar 12:34]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 12:32 - Mar 9 with 899 viewsBluespeed225

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 11:56 - Mar 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

You do realise this post is from January?

No, didn't know that!
Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 13:10 - Mar 10 with 753 viewsChorleyBoy

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 12:25 - Mar 9 by GlasgowBlue

I'm not sure why this thread has been resurrected today after nearly two months, but you should be aware that Hajo Meyer was very unwell. He was a 9/11 truther who believed that Israel did 9/11, and was wheeled out by some pretty unpleasant people as a Jewish beard for their Antisemitic activity.

The label "Holocaust Survivor" doesn't make everything someone does for the next six decades somehow beyond criticism

It's sad to see him being used in death as he was in his later years of life.

edited as I incorrectly attributed a book to Hajo which was written by somebody else.
[Post edited 22 Mar 12:34]

"I'm not sure why this thread has been resurrected today after nearly two months, but you should be aware that Hajo Meyer was very unwell."

What a strange first sentence. You correctly don't limit conversation of the Holocaust and persecution of Jewish people to Holocaust Memorial Day, so it's strange that you should react negatively to me doing so. I also found the wording of your reply a bit odd and notice that there are clear similarities in content to your hit piece of a Holocaust survivor and brave anti-zionist campaigner to past tweets by another Twitter account spouting some really ugly stuff saying the BBC are "normalizing rape, murder, & kidnapping", that "Palestinians masterfully manipulate media outlets & will pump out doctored photos of their casualties etc", that the Metropolitan Police are in bed with Hamas, that the NHS is a hotbed of antisemites and that the UN are Hamas, posting this image with the comment "never a truer meme":

If a pro-Palestinian Tweeter posted similar accusations about Israel they'd get banned for spouting antisemitic tropes and would most likely feature significantly in many of your posts here on this forum.
The same tweeter also claimed that Hajo Mayer was found to be an antisemite by a German court which is completely false.

"Holocaust deniers cherrypick his book "Why Did the Heavens Not Darken?" to pretend there were no gas chambers and the Jews all died of natural causes."
Another bizarre sentence. Hajo Meyer didn't even write that book - go back and do some proper research rather than making up lies or relying on disinformation online.

"It's sad to see him being used in death as he was in his later years of life."
Despite your attempt to take the moral high-ground it's pretty clear that in your hit piece of of Hajo Meyer, with accusations of antisemitism and other demonstrably false information about him, it is you who has "used" and abused him, not me.
Why don't you respond to GB's first point..... on 13:28 - Mar 10 with 713 viewsBloots

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day on 13:10 - Mar 10 by ChorleyBoy

"I'm not sure why this thread has been resurrected today after nearly two months, but you should be aware that Hajo Meyer was very unwell."

What a strange first sentence. You correctly don't limit conversation of the Holocaust and persecution of Jewish people to Holocaust Memorial Day, so it's strange that you should react negatively to me doing so. I also found the wording of your reply a bit odd and notice that there are clear similarities in content to your hit piece of a Holocaust survivor and brave anti-zionist campaigner to past tweets by another Twitter account spouting some really ugly stuff saying the BBC are "normalizing rape, murder, & kidnapping", that "Palestinians masterfully manipulate media outlets & will pump out doctored photos of their casualties etc", that the Metropolitan Police are in bed with Hamas, that the NHS is a hotbed of antisemites and that the UN are Hamas, posting this image with the comment "never a truer meme":

If a pro-Palestinian Tweeter posted similar accusations about Israel they'd get banned for spouting antisemitic tropes and would most likely feature significantly in many of your posts here on this forum.
The same tweeter also claimed that Hajo Mayer was found to be an antisemite by a German court which is completely false.

"Holocaust deniers cherrypick his book "Why Did the Heavens Not Darken?" to pretend there were no gas chambers and the Jews all died of natural causes."
Another bizarre sentence. Hajo Meyer didn't even write that book - go back and do some proper research rather than making up lies or relying on disinformation online.

"It's sad to see him being used in death as he was in his later years of life."
Despite your attempt to take the moral high-ground it's pretty clear that in your hit piece of of Hajo Meyer, with accusations of antisemitism and other demonstrably false information about him, it is you who has "used" and abused him, not me.

....why have you resurrected this 6 weeks after it was posted?

Anyone would think that you are desperate to push your agenda by hijacking threads on a particular subject.

It's all a bit transparent really.

Poor, very poor indeed.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Why don't you respond to GB's first point..... on 13:46 - Mar 10 with 681 viewsChorleyBoy

Why don't you respond to GB's first point..... on 13:28 - Mar 10 by Bloots

....why have you resurrected this 6 weeks after it was posted?

Anyone would think that you are desperate to push your agenda by hijacking threads on a particular subject.

It's all a bit transparent really.

Poor, very poor indeed.

There's nothing wrong with resurrecting threads, is there? Like I said, can we only talk about the Holocaust on one day of the year?

Sorry it's 6 weeks late - I only found the video yesterday and didn't fancy waiting 46 more weeks to share it with people.

I don't think posting a complementary video about a Holocaust survivor is hijacking a thread about Holocaust Memorial Day.

My agenda is "never again for anyone", can there be a better "agenda" than that in a thread about the Holocaust?
You know exactly what you are doing, nice try though. (n/t) on 13:52 - Mar 10 with 645 viewsBloots

Why don't you respond to GB's first point..... on 13:46 - Mar 10 by ChorleyBoy

There's nothing wrong with resurrecting threads, is there? Like I said, can we only talk about the Holocaust on one day of the year?

Sorry it's 6 weeks late - I only found the video yesterday and didn't fancy waiting 46 more weeks to share it with people.

I don't think posting a complementary video about a Holocaust survivor is hijacking a thread about Holocaust Memorial Day.

My agenda is "never again for anyone", can there be a better "agenda" than that in a thread about the Holocaust?

You know exactly what you are doing, nice try though. (n/t) on 13:59 - Mar 10 with 615 viewsChorleyBoy

You know exactly what you are doing, nice try though. (n/t) on 13:52 - Mar 10 by Bloots

What is it exactly about the video that you don't like?

I've told you what my "agenda" is: I'm against genocide. I thought the video with Hajo Meyer expressed perfectly the most important thing about the Holocaust - that we never want to see it happen again, not to Jews nor anyone. If you seriously have a problem with that says far more about you than me.
Nah, I won't be fueling your views by continuing the.... on 14:13 - Mar 10 with 564 viewsBloots

You know exactly what you are doing, nice try though. (n/t) on 13:59 - Mar 10 by ChorleyBoy

What is it exactly about the video that you don't like?

I've told you what my "agenda" is: I'm against genocide. I thought the video with Hajo Meyer expressed perfectly the most important thing about the Holocaust - that we never want to see it happen again, not to Jews nor anyone. If you seriously have a problem with that says far more about you than me.

...discussion.

As I said, you know exactly what you are doing.

End.

Nah, I won't be fueling your views by continuing the.... on 14:22 - Mar 10 with 537 viewsChorleyBoy

Nah, I won't be fueling your views by continuing the.... on 14:13 - Mar 10 by Bloots

...discussion.

As I said, you know exactly what you are doing.

End.

I know what I'm doing and I'm surprised you or anyone else has a problem with it, unless of course you support genocide, which I very much doubt is the case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024