Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
when will season ticket details be out 16:10 - Mar 19 with 2878 viewsnodge_blue

Isn't that normally about now?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

when will season ticket details be out on 16:18 - Mar 19 with 2840 viewsZx1988

I wouldn't be surprised if it was sometime over the international break. There was a brief period pre-match on Saturday when the screen and hoardings were displaying what I assume is this campaign's slogan - something along the lines of "continuing our journey".

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

when will season ticket details be out on 16:30 - Mar 19 with 2783 viewsChris_ITFC

Can’t see there being any new ones.
when will season ticket details be out on 16:32 - Mar 19 with 2775 viewsReus30

when will season ticket details be out on 16:30 - Mar 19 by Chris_ITFC

There obviously was the cap in place and as you say, I can't imagine many would be giving them back particularly with the season ticket policy now in place, demand for STs will be going through the roof.

Bigger stadium required but glad it's a packed house week in, week out.
when will season ticket details be out on 16:37 - Mar 19 with 2743 viewsITFC_Forever

when will season ticket details be out on 16:30 - Mar 19 by Chris_ITFC

There's always a bit of natural churn.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

when will season ticket details be out on 16:41 - Mar 19 with 2723 viewsParisBlue

when will season ticket details be out on 16:37 - Mar 19 by ITFC_Forever

And I think we can expect a price rise, presumably 2 prices, one for Championship and one for PL.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

when will season ticket details be out on 17:46 - Mar 19 with 2525 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

when will season ticket details be out on 16:41 - Mar 19 by ParisBlue

And I think we can expect a price rise, presumably 2 prices, one for Championship and one for PL.

I'm expecting a price rise, but if we keep the 12 month direct debit option the price will need to be determined before the 1st payment is taken on 1st May.
when will season ticket details be out on 18:44 - Mar 19 with 2413 viewsVegtablue

when will season ticket details be out on 16:32 - Mar 19 by Reus30

There obviously was the cap in place and as you say, I can't imagine many would be giving them back particularly with the season ticket policy now in place, demand for STs will be going through the roof.

Bigger stadium required but glad it's a packed house week in, week out.

IIRC the cap began at 20K, then increased to 21K following huge demand, before being abruptly pulled from sale a week or two before the sale deadline. In the end we sold 22K (Ashton quotes in EADT this month).

I suspect they'll want to be closer to the original cap in future seasons.
when will season ticket details be out on 19:09 - Mar 19 with 2354 viewsStevieH

when will season ticket details be out on 18:44 - Mar 19 by Vegtablue

IIRC the cap began at 20K, then increased to 21K following huge demand, before being abruptly pulled from sale a week or two before the sale deadline. In the end we sold 22K (Ashton quotes in EADT this month).

Yes. And if sell outs are guaranteed for home matches , more people buying match tickets means more revenue and an opportunity for more people to attend games
Login to get fewer ads

when will season ticket details be out on 21:15 - Mar 19 with 2173 viewsyesjohn99

Should be cheaper in the PL…..only 19 home games!!
when will season ticket details be out on 23:56 - Mar 19 with 2008 viewsHungryLikeTheWoolf

when will season ticket details be out on 18:44 - Mar 19 by Vegtablue

Also, we would have to give circa 3k tickets to away fans in the Premier League, compared to 2k in the championship.

And if we needed to knock down the Cobbold stand in a few years then we'd lose a large percentage of capacity
when will season ticket details be out on 10:25 - Mar 20 with 1715 viewsPinewoodblue

when will season ticket details be out on 21:15 - Mar 19 by yesjohn99

Should be cheaper in the PL…..only 19 home games!!

Would expect season ticket price to be the same irrespective of the league we are in.

Match day prices would rise by significant amount, somewhere between 20-33%.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

when will season ticket details be out on 11:06 - Mar 20 with 1628 viewslizzibee

cant imagine there will be many new ones for sale - very few people will give theirs up now and sure the cap will remain at 21k
when will season ticket details be out on 11:32 - Mar 20 with 1563 viewsrgp1

when will season ticket details be out on 11:06 - Mar 20 by lizzibee

cant imagine there will be many new ones for sale - very few people will give theirs up now and sure the cap will remain at 21k

I think it may depend on what league we are in. Would it be fair to say a lot of jonny come latelys have bought season tickets because they think we will automatically be premier league next season?
when will season ticket details be out on 11:53 - Mar 20 with 1494 viewspennblue

I might put that on my grave stone

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

when will season ticket details be out on 13:36 - Mar 20 with 1336 viewsbluelagos

Only if people tell the club...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2397623.stm

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

when will season ticket details be out on 13:46 - Mar 20 with 1308 viewsZx1988

when will season ticket details be out on 11:32 - Mar 20 by rgp1

I think it may depend on what league we are in. Would it be fair to say a lot of jonny come latelys have bought season tickets because they think we will automatically be premier league next season?

That's the challenge if you start creating two categories of Season Ticket holders - where do you draw the line?

I've often thought that, irrespective of the current situation, a loyalty-based discount would work well with Season Tickets - perhaps 1% per season, up to a maximum of 20%-25%? It would reward loyalty whilst, at the same time, disincentivising people to give up their STs during lesser periods.

when will season ticket details be out on 13:54 - Mar 20 with 1277 viewsKeno

I expect some eejit will pop up in a minute and ask about squad numbers

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

when will season ticket details be out on 14:16 - Mar 20 with 1245 viewsVegtablue

when will season ticket details be out on 10:25 - Mar 20 by Pinewoodblue

Would expect season ticket price to be the same irrespective of the league we are in.

Match day prices would rise by significant amount, somewhere between 20-33%.

My guess is for price increases. Ashton gave 'wanting to respect fans' as the rationale for this season's prices and demand significantly outstripped supply. We've also built significantly since then on the pitch. No more than a guess though.
when will season ticket details be out on 14:30 - Mar 20 with 1203 viewsZx1988

when will season ticket details be out on 14:16 - Mar 20 by Vegtablue

My guess is for price increases. Ashton gave 'wanting to respect fans' as the rationale for this season's prices and demand significantly outstripped supply. We've also built significantly since then on the pitch. No more than a guess though.

That's my gut feeling but, as someone else has pointed out, even keeping prices the same would technically be an increase based on cost per game.

when will season ticket details be out on 16:12 - Mar 20 with 1069 viewsrgp1

when will season ticket details be out on 13:46 - Mar 20 by Zx1988

That's the challenge if you start creating two categories of Season Ticket holders - where do you draw the line?

I've often thought that, irrespective of the current situation, a loyalty-based discount would work well with Season Tickets - perhaps 1% per season, up to a maximum of 20%-25%? It would reward loyalty whilst, at the same time, disincentivising people to give up their STs during lesser periods.

Excellent and well put. And an brilliant incentive to keep you season ticket. I am amazed though that it wasn't put it place many years ago, say in the Royle or Magic era when crowds were still high, and before we'd been conditioned into watching dross.
when will season ticket details be out on 16:41 - Mar 20 with 1012 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

I would expect there will be a significant price increase. Law of supply and demand. Not nice but that’s life
when will season ticket details be out on 16:42 - Mar 20 with 1002 viewstextbackup

You can go on and renew your super blues membership on the website now… so STs can’t be far off

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024