Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? 10:59 - Mar 17 with 2627 viewsGates2Reuser

With Coventry making the Cup semi-finals, our game with them (April 20th) will need to be re-arranged). Is this a good or bad thing? They also have a game on the 23rd already, so would likely become our penultimate game now. Knowing perhaps what that means in terms of results, with others having already played. Thoughts on this?
Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 11:00 - Mar 17 with 2609 viewsnorfsufblue

Good depending on when it's new date is.... I might be able to go!
Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 11:02 - Mar 17 with 2584 viewsGuthrum

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 11:00 - Mar 17 by norfsufblue

Good depending on when it's new date is.... I might be able to go!

Same here!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 11:06 - Mar 17 with 2554 views_clive_baker_

Bit silly that we’ve now got no game for 2 weeks, then 5 in 15 days, then no game for another 2 weeks, but such is life. Not sure it matters too much, it’s a tough one regardless of when it’s scheduled.

It’s big 5 games before we need think about the final 3 though, and they’ll go a long way to defining our season. Need Leeds and / or Leicester to slip up.
Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 11:11 - Mar 17 with 2514 viewsKeno

depends if we win

a game like Barnsley away last year would be Oh Tremendous

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 11:17 - Mar 17 with 2489 viewsbluefunk

Advantages to either date I guess, the early one is before their semi, so they might be preoccupied, for the later one we might have injured players available, equally, disadvantages to the early one it would come at the end of a tough run of fixtures , so fatigue might be a factor for us (and them too) and for the later one, they might need a result to keep the play offs a possibility. Of course they might be out of the play off picture by then and be deflated by losing 17-0 to Man City in the semi final.

From a personal viewpoint, I can’t make the earlier date, so prefer the later one
Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 12:14 - Mar 17 with 2304 viewsdurhamj

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 11:02 - Mar 17 by Guthrum

Same here!

& here. A midweek would suit me fine.
Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 12:33 - Mar 17 with 2252 viewsRyorry

In light of our injury list right now, I think the delay might be more of an advantage to us than a negative.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 12:42 - Mar 17 with 2214 viewsTangledupin_Blue

My bet would be 16th or 17th April for Coventry game

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 12:55 - Mar 17 with 2175 viewsRyorry

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 12:42 - Mar 17 by Tangledupin_Blue

My bet would be 16th or 17th April for Coventry game

I was thinking it was bound to be a later date, not an earlier one, but now you mention it … hope you’re wrong!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 14:00 - Mar 17 with 2010 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 12:55 - Mar 17 by Ryorry

I was thinking it was bound to be a later date, not an earlier one, but now you mention it … hope you’re wrong!

I hope I'm right.

They'll have their minds on the cup game.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 15:19 - Mar 17 with 1887 viewsFreddies_Ears

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 14:00 - Mar 17 by Tangledupin_Blue

I hope I'm right.

And we've never lost a midweek game since McKenna joined...
Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 16:13 - Mar 17 with 1778 viewsVegtablue

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 14:00 - Mar 17 by Tangledupin_Blue

I hope I'm right.

If brought forward players may be competing for a place in the starting XI, on the flip-side. Could be an advantage if it becomes the penultimate game and Coventry's top 6 hopes are over by then, otherwise think it would have been preferable to play at the weekend.
Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 16:17 - Mar 17 with 1751 viewsKropotkin123

Don't think it makes a difference. If it wasn't rearranged, they'd probably have played their strongest team in the league and the weakest in the cup. Likewise, their manager would have been at our game, and not at the cup one.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 16:29 - Mar 17 with 1718 viewsAviator

It’s miles better for us if it’s 16th or 17th, hopefully the 17th.
Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 16:43 - Mar 17 with 1645 viewsPerublue

I guess this is a stupid question but do the clubs have any say in the new date...or totally EFL decision ?

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 11:36 - Mar 20 with 948 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

*bump*

Does anyone know when we will find out the new fixture date?
Coventry game re-arranged - Good or bad? on 12:33 - Mar 20 with 851 viewslizzibee

Works better for me as its the London marathon the next day which was making me question whether I could actually go as I should be resting
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024