Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
European draws 19:41 - Mar 15 with 710 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some tasty ties in the CL draw. You could imagine Real v City normally being a final.
Arsenal have got it tough. Need to get past Bayern and then City to make the final.

Liverpool should romp the Europa, no?

I fancy Villa in the Micky mouse tournament. If they get through this they’ll have the winner from Olympiacos v Fenerbahce and then could face Brugge, PAOK, Viktoria Plzeň or Fiorentina in the final. I wouldn’t be surprised with a Villa v Fiorentina final. Villa should get that far thanks to their ridiculous home form. Then on neutral ground it’s anyone’s guess.

West Ham? Meh, not fussed.

• Arsenal vs Bayern Munich (Champions League)
• Manchester City vs Real Madrid (Champions League)
• Atletico vs Dortmund, PSG vs Barcelona (Champions League)
• Liverpool vs Atalanta (Europa League)
• Bayer Leverkusen vs West Ham (Europa League)
• Aston Villa vs Lille (Conference League)
[Post edited 15 Mar 19:48]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

European draws on 20:57 - Mar 15 with 621 viewsNthQldITFC

I prefer these:

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

European draws on 21:20 - Mar 15 with 598 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Barcelona aren’t the force they used to be. Given City brushed Real aside last year that tie is there’s to lose.

Would like to see Villa have a good run, a traditional big team and not that long since they were in the Championship.
European draws on 21:41 - Mar 15 with 556 viewsSwansea_Blue

European draws on 20:57 - Mar 15 by NthQldITFC

I prefer these:

I can see you in those as well. They match your eyes

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

European draws on 08:35 - Mar 16 with 371 viewsElephantintheRoom

The Chumps League draw sort of confirms why they want to seed it - with the top four teams in one half of the draw ensuring a dud, presumably Paris Sportswashing Project reaches the final…..presumably against our very own Sportswashing project.

It’s an odd hybrid at the moment with meaningless league games for months on end before it becomes a luck of the draw cup event

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

European draws on 09:51 - Mar 16 with 332 viewscressi

European draws on 08:35 - Mar 16 by ElephantintheRoom

The Chumps League draw sort of confirms why they want to seed it - with the top four teams in one half of the draw ensuring a dud, presumably Paris Sportswashing Project reaches the final…..presumably against our very own Sportswashing project.

It’s an odd hybrid at the moment with meaningless league games for months on end before it becomes a luck of the draw cup event

Champions league I'd love to see a Athletico or Dortmund win the Cup from the view of money wins all normally.
European draws on 14:07 - Mar 16 with 243 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Oh, draws. I thought you meant drawers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024