Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but 22:06 - Mar 12 with 1907 viewsKeno

I’ve been thinking, I miss Frimmers

It would be nice if our resident football genius popped up to say hello

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:21 - Mar 12 with 1838 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hello Keno.

Lots to catch up on. Been putting together my thoughts on a rather fantastic run of performances, will post these at some point this week. Looking forward to Saturday and another 3 points.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hi Frimmers, hope you're well! (n/t) on 22:23 - Mar 12 with 1821 viewsBloots

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:21 - Mar 12 by FrimleyBlue

Hello Keno.

Lots to catch up on. Been putting together my thoughts on a rather fantastic run of performances, will post these at some point this week. Looking forward to Saturday and another 3 points.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:24 - Mar 12 with 1819 viewsKeno

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:21 - Mar 12 by FrimleyBlue

Hello Keno.

Yay!!!

Welcome Frimmers!! Really looking forward that !!

But in the meantime let me try that again ….

I’ve been thinking a miss Jenna Coleman, it would be nice if she popped round … again

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:29 - Mar 12 with 1793 viewsBlueBadger

Hello Keno.

What I'm taking from the speed of this response now is that Frimmers is a Keno sock puppet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:33 - Mar 12 with 1766 viewsFixed_It

Hello Keno.

First things first. What's your favourite cheese?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:35 - Mar 12 with 1746 viewsKeno

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:29 - Mar 12 by BlueBadger

What I'm taking from the speed of this response now is that Frimmers is a Keno sock puppet.

Well I think I’m Hoppys comedy creation

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:37 - Mar 12 with 1726 viewsSitfcB

Hello Keno.

Bloody hell.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:56 - Mar 12 with 1647 viewsJ2BLUE

Hello Keno.

Welcome back.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 23:16 - Mar 12 with 1588 viewsFixed_It

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:35 - Mar 12 by Keno

Well I think I’m Hoppys comedy creation

How does that work if neither of you are funny?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 00:25 - Mar 13 with 1477 viewsIllinoisblue

Hello Keno.

Behold, for He is risen.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 00:50 - Mar 13 with 1458 viewsBigalhunter

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 22:29 - Mar 12 by BlueBadger

That’s frightening.
Keno has the power to bring one poster back and he does that.
Bit like having the power to resurrect one dead pop star and choosing Cilla Black over Phil Lynott or Amy Winehouse.
Can we all make a wish and bring one back now?
In the spirit of spoiling my ballot paper like has keno has, I’ll choose Benters or Taximan.
I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 07:20 - Mar 13 with 1161 viewsKeno

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 23:16 - Mar 12 by Fixed_It

We can’t help it if you don’t have a sense of humour

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 07:30 - Mar 13 with 1140 viewsthe_toff

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 00:50 - Mar 13 by Bigalhunter

That’s frightening.
Bit like having the power to resurrect one dead pop star and choosing Cilla Black over Phil Lynott or Amy Winehouse.
In the spirit of spoiling my ballot paper like has keno has, I’ll choose Benters or Taximan.

I don’t remember Taximan. Could do with our Graham with a quick reminder.
I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 08:09 - Mar 13 with 1066 viewshoppy

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 23:16 - Mar 12 by Fixed_It

Something maybe we’ll never know.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 08:36 - Mar 13 with 1011 viewssolemio

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 00:50 - Mar 13 by Bigalhunter

That’s frightening.

Newmarket Blue and Wim Burley
I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 08:36 - Mar 13 with 1010 viewsWeWereZombies

That’s frightening.

Bringing back Benters or Taximan before jeera or footers would be a bit like bringing back Phil Lynott or Amy Winehouse before Hendrix...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 09:06 - Mar 13 with 940 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

That’s frightening.

Anyone who had a heart would choose Cilla.

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 09:07 - Mar 13 with 933 viewsKeno

I know this probably isn’t best start to a thread but on 09:06 - Mar 13 by Portmanteauxcurling

Anyone who had a heart would choose Cilla.

well it would be a real surprise ,,,,, surprise

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024