Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... 21:38 - Mar 12 with 2361 viewsbluesym

Snigger.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 21:43 - Mar 12 with 2341 viewsEastTownBlue

They are struggling to get any matches played at home at present due to their pitch being constantly waterlogged.
Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 21:44 - Mar 12 with 2329 viewsgainsboroughblue

Forest Green benefiting from the new manager bounce at the third time of asking this season. Not much Colchester could do with game postponed but this is now a lot of pressure on them. I thought the Cowley's going in would have them going in the right direction but it's not looking clever.

In terms of other local league sides, Cambridge look an absolute state in League One as well and have Cheltenham's ludicrously bad start to thank at the moment.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:00 - Mar 12 with 2274 viewsBlueBadger

Former Town lads were keeping them up, innit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:14 - Mar 12 with 2232 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:00 - Mar 12 by BlueBadger

Former Town lads were keeping them up, innit.

Former Town wasters and parasites........but they would speak out so well wouldn't they? So moving.

And Colchester's decline have started ever since those wasters joined them.

But keep holding your torch for them. Poor souls as it was all Lamberts fault. Poor, poor souls.
[Post edited 12 Mar 22:19]
Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:26 - Mar 12 with 2173 viewsquirkie

Have Colchester and Chelmsford ever been in the same division?

Could be a local derby next season in the National League, Chelmsford currently 2nd in National League South.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:28 - Mar 12 with 2161 viewsMiaow

They would have a serious job on their hands to try and get back into the League if they were to go down, and we've seen teams drop from the fourth tier all the way into the Conference North/South as well. Colchester vs Southend/Chelmsford/Braintree/etc. in non-League would be sad but amusing.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:30 - Mar 12 with 2149 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:14 - Mar 12 by Mach_foreignBlue

Former Town wasters and parasites........but they would speak out so well wouldn't they? So moving.

But keep holding your torch for them. Poor souls as it was all Lamberts fault. Poor, poor souls.

Oops...

Upvoted that load of crap in error.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:32 - Mar 12 with 2127 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:26 - Mar 12 by quirkie

Could be a local derby next season in the National League, Chelmsford currently 2nd in National League South.

Yep. The 1949-50 Southern League following which they were elected to the football league, ahead of Merthyr who finished top.

Seem to recall they faced off in a first round FA Cup tie, which Chelmsford won, about a decade ago.

Login to get fewer ads

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:40 - Mar 12 with 2086 viewsTrumptonBlue

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:26 - Mar 12 by quirkie

But beaten tonight by Maidstone (can you imagine??), with Finley Barbrook sent off.
Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 23:00 - Mar 12 with 2029 viewsBugs

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:30 - Mar 12 by Tangledupin_Blue

Oops...

Upvoted that load of crap in error.

I down voted it for you to cancel it out.

I'm pretty sure this selfless and brave act from me means you owe now me a pint.
Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 23:05 - Mar 12 with 2010 viewseddiespearitt03

Poor ownership, average management, poor recruitment, poor football over the previous few years and disappointing results far too often.
Not much for supporters to cheer about.
Needing investment asap.
Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 11:24 - Mar 13 with 1470 viewscooperd5

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 22:28 - Mar 12 by Miaow

They would have a serious job on their hands to try and get back into the League if they were to go down, and we've seen teams drop from the fourth tier all the way into the Conference North/South as well. Colchester vs Southend/Chelmsford/Braintree/etc. in non-League would be sad but amusing.

Indeed they would. National league only has 2 up, Chapions go straight up, 2nd to 7th playoffs. Very competitive
Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 11:36 - Mar 13 with 1412 viewsITFC_Forever

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 23:05 - Mar 12 by eddiespearitt03

Poor ownership, average management, poor recruitment, poor football over the previous few years and disappointing results far too often.
Not much for supporters to cheer about.
Needing investment asap.

They've never seemed comfortable since leaving Layer Road.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 11:58 - Mar 13 with 1332 viewsEuropablue

I hope Colchester stay up. It's a shame that Southend got relegated. It makes me sad to see people in Essex supporting West Ham.
I would love to see Chelmsford move to the football League one day. You would imagine that Chelmsford is a big enough place to support a decent sized club. Having said that, I'm from Chelmsford and I wouldn't dream of dropping ITFC in favour of them.
Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 12:54 - Mar 13 with 1179 viewsfarkenhell

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 13:01 - Mar 13 with 1151 viewsmutters

You ok?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 14:01 - Mar 13 with 1019 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 11:58 - Mar 13 by Europablue

I hope Colchester stay up. It's a shame that Southend got relegated. It makes me sad to see people in Essex supporting West Ham.
I would love to see Chelmsford move to the football League one day. You would imagine that Chelmsford is a big enough place to support a decent sized club. Having said that, I'm from Chelmsford and I wouldn't dream of dropping ITFC in favour of them.

In fairness, West Ham are historically an Essex club prior to the 1960's boundary changes so they will always have support in the Essex heartlands passed down the generations, especially the further west you go down the A12. I'd also argue that we ourselves have had history of, and still retain, blue areas in North Essex around Harwich , Clacton, Witham, Braintree etc.
[Post edited 13 Mar 14:02]

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 20:00 - Mar 13 with 732 viewsmrshallisfit

Poor old Col U- bottom 2 now... on 13:01 - Mar 13 by mutters

You ok?

He does seem a bit of a twonk doesn't he.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024