Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna 15:00 - Mar 9 with 2734 viewswaveneyblue

Sensible, fair and calm.

Excellent interview
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:04 - Mar 9 with 502 viewspointofblue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:02 - Mar 9 by BlueBadger

Kieron McKenna isn't Roy Keane or Paul Lambert mate. He can actually manage AND do pressers.

This almost insinuates Keane could do interviews...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:10 - Mar 9 with 485 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:06 - Mar 9 by J2BLUE

Results like today are a privilege because it actually matters. In a parallel universe we are still owned by Evans with a mid table league one squad 6 minutes into an away game at Stevenage.

That's not to say people can't criticise but keep it in perspective.

That's a good way of looking at it J2!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:15 - Mar 9 with 454 viewsBlueBadger

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:04 - Mar 9 by pointofblue

This almost insinuates Keane could do interviews...

Phil will certainly testify that Famous Roy certainly made sure you were paying attention and not playing Candy Crush.

Allegedly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:18 - Mar 9 with 443 viewspointofblue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:15 - Mar 9 by BlueBadger

Phil will certainly testify that Famous Roy certainly made sure you were paying attention and not playing Candy Crush.

Allegedly.

They were undoubtedly entertaining, but were hardly much good for squad morale.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:45 - Mar 9 with 414 viewsArmaghBlue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:02 - Mar 9 by BlueBadger

Kieron McKenna isn't Roy Keane or Paul Lambert mate. He can actually manage AND do pressers.

I don’t doubt he can do pressers. I just don’t care how good he is at press conferences after throwing away a lead in injury time.
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:49 - Mar 9 with 392 viewsBlueBadger

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:45 - Mar 9 by ArmaghBlue

I don’t doubt he can do pressers. I just don’t care how good he is at press conferences after throwing away a lead in injury time.

Would it help you come to terms if you knew he did good pressers after we win as well?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 09:25 - Mar 10 with 250 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Kieron McKenna isn't Kieran McKenna either.

Hey football expert who is that mysterious 'Kieron' McKenna? Tell us.
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 09:39 - Mar 10 with 215 viewsbluejacko

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:45 - Mar 9 by mrshallisfit

Sorry but you do seem as thick as pig sh#t.

Well that is a very good addition to the thread isn’t it? You wouldn’t be trying to drag him down to your level then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024