Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. 21:13 - Mar 8 with 1842 viewsnorfsufblue

I'm afraid.
[Post edited 8 Mar 21:14]
Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:15 - Mar 8 with 1808 viewsNthsuffolkblue

One of the reasons they are where they are.

We need to get the points ourselves ... although it would be nice for Leeds to have slipped up before we play.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:16 - Mar 8 with 1796 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leeds look really up for it. It hasn't been as blood and thunder as I thought it would be. Huddersfield put them off their stride far better, on and off the pitch.

This promotion race is going to be like a penalty shoot out from here on in. Our kick next and we need to score.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:18 - Mar 8 with 1753 views_clive_baker_

Half of them couldn’t trap a bag of cement. It’s a dreadful game.
Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:22 - Mar 8 with 1717 viewsnorfsufblue

That's enough for me... not watching any more of that !
Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:25 - Mar 8 with 1685 viewsBigalhunter

Could be 3 or 4 now. There’s a reason they’re in the relegation places.
Hopefully, we can exploit the same deficiencies next week.
Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:27 - Mar 8 with 1653 viewsbournemouthblue

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:25 - Mar 8 by Bigalhunter

Could be 3 or 4 now. There’s a reason they’re in the relegation places.
Hopefully, we can exploit the same deficiencies next week.

They started brightly and looked like they could cause problems but have tired badly

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:28 - Mar 8 with 1629 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Their fans chucking things at the Leeds keeper. They don't change! Why does the club not do anything to stop it?

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:28 - Mar 8 with 1619 viewsPlums

They'll get a fine for throwing things again.
What is wrong with them?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:28 - Mar 8 with 1605 viewsNthQldITFC

Their fans are starting to feel that their pockets are a bit too full again, I think.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:29 - Mar 8 with 1569 viewsNthQldITFC

Their play just looks so massively retro compared to what we're used to now.

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:30 - Mar 8 with 1559 viewscbower

Two chances in first half but overall Wendies barely laid a glove on Leeds. Huff, puff, breakdown on edge of the box and repeat.

bluescouser

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:32 - Mar 8 with 1518 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:28 - Mar 8 by Plums

What is wrong with them?

Did they get a fine before then?

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:35 - Mar 8 with 1467 viewsAviator

The most we can hope for is a couple of season ending (not career ending, mind) tackles.
[Post edited 8 Mar 21:35]
Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:44 - Mar 8 with 1387 viewsChorleyBoy

Unless Barry Bannon can conjure up some of his magic, our only hope now is for this to turn into an ugly kicking match for the last 10 minutes.
Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:46 - Mar 8 with 1359 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:44 - Mar 8 by ChorleyBoy

Unless Barry Bannon can conjure up some of his magic, our only hope now is for this to turn into an ugly kicking match for the last 10 minutes.

A red card for the Leeds keeper and 2-goal comeback would be even nicer!

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:54 - Mar 8 with 1282 viewsNthQldITFC

All those big bodies in there and Wednesday are really poor at attacking the crosses.

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:55 - Mar 8 with 1275 viewsSteve_M

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:28 - Mar 8 by Plums

What is wrong with them?

Same on Tuesday against Plymouth even though they won that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 22:30 - Mar 8 with 1116 viewscressi

Wednesday were absolute rubbish hoof ball just a load of big non footballers running around awful technically if we keep the ball on the deck get out wide I believe we will score 3 or 4. Huddersfield played better with 10 men v Leeds. Thank god Johnson stayed in Sheffield rather have young Cameron as back up.
Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 22:44 - Mar 8 with 1056 viewsbournemouthblue

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 22:30 - Mar 8 by cressi

Wednesday were absolute rubbish hoof ball just a load of big non footballers running around awful technically if we keep the ball on the deck get out wide I believe we will score 3 or 4. Huddersfield played better with 10 men v Leeds. Thank god Johnson stayed in Sheffield rather have young Cameron as back up.

Johnson takes up similar positions to Leif and is probably a bit more rugged physically, I can see why we were eyeing him up as backup

Leif's engine is unreal and he has played most games all season, his fitness levels must be insane

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 00:56 - Mar 9 with 898 viewsBlueBadger

We don't need to worry lads, we're not going to lose again this season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 03:59 - Mar 9 with 828 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Taking their entitled arrogant fanbase out of it for a moment, Leeds form is utterly ridiculous this calendar year, what’s that 37 out of 39. They’ve barely conceded either, yet we still have a chance to go 2 points clear in a few hours. Incredible really.
Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 08:36 - Mar 9 with 658 viewsDeano69

Really poor aren’t they.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 08:42 - Mar 9 with 642 views_clive_baker_

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 03:59 - Mar 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Taking their entitled arrogant fanbase out of it for a moment, Leeds form is utterly ridiculous this calendar year, what’s that 37 out of 39. They’ve barely conceded either, yet we still have a chance to go 2 points clear in a few hours. Incredible really.

Think it’s 34 points out of 36 in 2024. 11 wins and a draw out of 12 league games.

In the cup they’ve also won 3-0 at Peterborough, 4-1 at plymouth and narrowly lost 3-2 at Chelsea in that time.

Frankly half their squad shouldn’t be playing at this level and they’ve got a manager who knows how to get out of this league to be fair to him. I don’t think they’ll win all their games but I dare say they’ll pick up a lot more points. If we’re to pip them it’ll have to be the hard way. It’s not impossible that Leicester implode of course, but just mad that it’ll take nigh on 100 points for 2nd.

The saving grace IMO is if we’re to land up in the playoffs I would much rather Leeds weren’t in it. Southampton are excellent too, but I’d rather them than Leeds.
Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 08:55 - Mar 9 with 607 viewsMaySixth

Wednesday aren't getting anything out of this.. on 21:28 - Mar 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

Their fans chucking things at the Leeds keeper. They don't change! Why does the club not do anything to stop it?

North Stand threw four lighters at Ruddy.

Idiots.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024