Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two games then the international break 18:50 - Mar 7 with 910 viewsBobbychase

Williams back for Blackburn? Even if not, will be nice to have a two week break for players like Massimo who have looked leggy recently.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Two games then the international break on 19:00 - Mar 7 with 846 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Potentially. But still don't know if he is training again, or not.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Two games then the international break on 19:04 - Mar 7 with 833 viewsBlueBadger

Two games then the international break on 19:00 - Mar 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Potentially. But still don't know if he is training again, or not.

I doubt it. There's still the issue of the whole [redacted] with [redacted] using a [redacted] at [redacted] with [redacted] and [redacted] to sort out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Two games then the international break on 20:00 - Mar 7 with 670 viewsSwansea_Blue

I watched the Swans v Blackburn game the other day. We should give them a good pasting. They were very poor; far worse than in the home fixture at FPR. Szmodics was lively in spells and Gallagher a flat track bully (but sh*t) throughout, but beyond that (and I hope I’m not tempting fate here) they had nothing.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Two games then the international break on 20:18 - Mar 7 with 612 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Two games then the international break on 20:00 - Mar 7 by Swansea_Blue

I watched the Swans v Blackburn game the other day. We should give them a good pasting. They were very poor; far worse than in the home fixture at FPR. Szmodics was lively in spells and Gallagher a flat track bully (but sh*t) throughout, but beyond that (and I hope I’m not tempting fate here) they had nothing.

They must surely blow hot and cold. I watched the game vs Newcastle and they were very very good I thought in that one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024