Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? 07:59 - Mar 6 with 702 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I knew going to bed it would happen, was still buzzing.
Dropped off ok, but then was awake off and on all night.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:04 - Mar 6 with 658 viewsSaleAway

Yes. Mainlining coffee today.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:04 - Mar 6 with 655 viewsGeoffSentence

Yep, same here. It's always the same after an evening win.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:06 - Mar 6 with 646 viewsblueislander

Indeed . My wife was wondering whether she should get the defibrillator from the sports ground opposite our house.

In the absence of Frimmers ; a couple of hot takes

Tuanzebe is a fine footballer but is more a centre back than a right back.

Burns’ whacking was top class last night.
[Post edited 6 Mar 8:06]
Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:07 - Mar 6 with 632 viewssurreyblue

Yep, took me a while to drop off and then my little one woke up at 4.40 for a bottle. She went back down at 5.25... only for my 5.30 alarm to go off 🤣.
Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:07 - Mar 6 with 635 viewsStokieBlue

Slept like a baby sound in the knowledge that Leeds fans were still awake and coming up with more and more elaborate conspiracies on why they are still behind a "league one team".

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:08 - Mar 6 with 623 viewsSitfcB

Didn’t go to sleep until around 1:15, was up at 5

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:12 - Mar 6 with 598 viewsMach_foreignBlue

May have slept 3 hours. It was so hard to fall asleep.

At work now and feeling so tired. F**k it
Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:14 - Mar 6 with 567 viewsEuropablue

I had to work afterwards, but I needed a good half to calm down enough to concentrate on work.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:15 - Mar 6 with 573 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:07 - Mar 6 by StokieBlue

Slept like a baby sound in the knowledge that Leeds fans were still awake and coming up with more and more elaborate conspiracies on why they are still behind a "league one team".

SB

That whole league one team narrative from other teams fans gets up my nose. Even the Bristol City fans were at it on their forum last night, complaining that they were getting overtaken by another team coming up from the lower leagues.

Yeah, we had a short interlude in League One, but that was the first time in 60 years we had been down there. It's not like we are Wimbledon emerging from nowhere and surging up the leagues.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:30 - Mar 6 with 470 viewshomer_123

Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:15 - Mar 6 by GeoffSentence

That whole league one team narrative from other teams fans gets up my nose. Even the Bristol City fans were at it on their forum last night, complaining that they were getting overtaken by another team coming up from the lower leagues.

Yeah, we had a short interlude in League One, but that was the first time in 60 years we had been down there. It's not like we are Wimbledon emerging from nowhere and surging up the leagues.

Does it matter?

I mean, actually, it helps us - it means that teams are worried about us, more so than themselves. Long may it continue.

Plucky little Ipswich.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:31 - Mar 6 with 463 viewsBuhrer

I considered staying up all night. Went to bed at 2, woke up at 6, and I could have used it to bang nails in. What an absolute classic under the floodlights.
Anyone else struggle to sleep properly last night? on 08:32 - Mar 6 with 461 viewsKeno

same

do you think the team could manage a nice easy 6-0 at some point, mainly on medical grounds on account of my nerves

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024