Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foxestalk doesn't like facts 07:37 - Mar 5 with 3559 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Some tvvat on there banging on about our deflections said, "Well I can name 2. They both came against us. Morsy at Portman Road. Sarmiento at King Power. The keeper saves it and it goes in off his arse."

I pointed out that the keeper parries it out and Sarmiento puts it in with his foot - so not a deflection at all. And their goal involved Hladky palming it onto Leif's knees and it deflecting in, conveniently ignored or forgotten by said poster.

My factual post was removed and I've been "restricted from posting"!

Who have they got running Foxestalk, Stalin?!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 07:46 - Mar 5 with 3147 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

The wheels are back in the tractor, but the Fox is hobbling along with 3 legs. Pointless trying to reason with rival fans, especially when their team is having a major wobble.
Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 07:58 - Mar 5 with 3051 viewsHerbivore

We've also conceded our fair share of deflected goals as well, and we've racked up five OGs against too. Remarkably, we've had more pens against us than for us despite us spending a lot of time in the opposition box and generally having the opposition in our box very rarely. Leicester have had 11 pens this season, some soft, one or two outright ridiculous. It's a bit tinpot for a side that has had so much in their favour this season to be banging on about their rivals being lucky.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:00 - Mar 5 with 3028 viewstextbackup

Don’t worry about it. You know you’re right

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:01 - Mar 5 with 3006 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How many times did you have to reiterate your point?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:09 - Mar 5 with 2973 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:01 - Mar 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

I've no idea what you mean.

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:11 - Mar 5 with 2951 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:00 - Mar 5 by textbackup

I know. Not worried just amused/bemused. Just goes to show how fair/decent Phil is on here, he wouldn't remove posts (and ban said poster) for being factual. Or even Factual.

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:14 - Mar 5 with 2918 viewsBlueBadger

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 07:58 - Mar 5 by Herbivore

We've also conceded our fair share of deflected goals as well, and we've racked up five OGs against too. Remarkably, we've had more pens against us than for us despite us spending a lot of time in the opposition box and generally having the opposition in our box very rarely. Leicester have had 11 pens this season, some soft, one or two outright ridiculous. It's a bit tinpot for a side that has had so much in their favour this season to be banging on about their rivals being lucky.

Plus, if you're at the top end of the table, you tend to make your own luck to an extent because you're putting more bides in the box, taking more shots, etc, etc so these 'lucky' things happen more.

As borne out by what Herbers is saying here.
[Post edited 5 Mar 8:24]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:18 - Mar 5 with 2873 viewsChurchman

I think they’re just looking for reasons why tiny little Ipswich from rubbish League One are giving them a run for their money.

The irony is that for a long time ITFC we’re a far more successful club than Leicester and for a period had the upper hand on dirty Leeds.

The Leeds forum is choc full of entitlement and arrogance, Leicester’s entitlement and fear. Strange.
Login to get fewer ads

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:25 - Mar 5 with 2804 viewsStokieBlue

I did notice you'd posted a rather interesting analysis on penalties by club on there.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:30 - Mar 5 with 2768 viewsgainsboroughblue

We're the team who should've fallen to 10th or 11th by now. Teams up there are fed up with us and they are genuinely scared we are going to condemn them to another season of Championship football.

This deflected goals thing is absolute bobbins. Nobody mentions the ones against us or the Preston farce.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:36 - Mar 5 with 2715 viewsbluelagos

Don't be deterred Dolly. The only way they'll learn is for you to stick it to them. You're determination in correcting their errant ways is a crucial part to breaking their spirit. Next the atmosphere drops at LCFC home games and we'll go up as Champions.

European domination will follow as KM rejects all offers determined to stay loyal to those who did so much to be part of his revolution. Nothing less that your ongoing and relentless / determined postings on the subject needs to happen.

Don't let yourself be pushed away from your mission, your club, our club's future depends on it.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:38 - Mar 5 with 2695 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:25 - Mar 5 by StokieBlue

I did notice you'd posted a rather interesting analysis on penalties by club on there.

SB

yeah, thanks for that!

Yours in truth spreading.

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:41 - Mar 5 with 2667 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:36 - Mar 5 by bluelagos

Don't be deterred Dolly. The only way they'll learn is for you to stick it to them. You're determination in correcting their errant ways is a crucial part to breaking their spirit. Next the atmosphere drops at LCFC home games and we'll go up as Champions.

European domination will follow as KM rejects all offers determined to stay loyal to those who did so much to be part of his revolution. Nothing less that your ongoing and relentless / determined postings on the subject needs to happen.

Don't let yourself be pushed away from your mission, your club, our club's future depends on it.

Very rousing BL. Unfortunately I'm banned and can't correct them any longer. Someone else will have to fight the good fight without me

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:42 - Mar 5 with 2649 viewsBiGDonnie

Love your work on these forums, Dollers. Keep up the good work.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:51 - Mar 5 with 2578 viewsbluelagos

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:41 - Mar 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

Very rousing BL. Unfortunately I'm banned and can't correct them any longer. Someone else will have to fight the good fight without me

Needs someone who has a thick skin, is like a dog with a bone and Ipswich is their obsession.

Frimmers - your moment has arrived.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 09:12 - Mar 5 with 2445 viewsChurchman

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:38 - Mar 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

yeah, thanks for that!

Yours in truth spreading.

Yes, good work Flash!

The strange thing about this luck milarky is that if anyone is lucky it’s Leicester and Leeds. Handed the riches of the PL, they’re also favoured by commentators and referees. For the latter, how else would you explain the extraordinary number of penalties bought by Leicester?

You’d expect them, Leeds and the better teams to be awarded more simply due to better possession and more of the play, but Leicester’s in particular look out of kilter. But then you repeatedly see their players collapsing, usually accompanied by a St Trinians scream, when the opposition go anywhere near them I guess it’s no surprise. That Bambi Dewsbury-Hall being the worst.

Two penalties all season (I admit one of those at 3-0 at Millwall dubious) against eleven? They might be the better team, but they’re not that much better.

ITFC lucky? My over large rear end we are.
Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 09:28 - Mar 5 with 2328 viewslizzibee

Ah was that you responding.....they just dont like the truth do they...
Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 09:32 - Mar 5 with 2299 viewsBlueBadger

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:42 - Mar 5 by BiGDonnie

Love your work on these forums, Dollers. Keep up the good work.

I'm just pleased to see Dollars expending his love on someone who deserves him, rather than some of the previous frauds who've let him down.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 10:10 - Mar 5 with 2032 viewsVanSaParody

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:00 - Mar 5 by textbackup

...& THEY know you're right, too

...it's also why they're so upset about it!

COYB's!!!
Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 10:21 - Mar 5 with 1958 viewsChrisd

Interesting that we seem to be irritating them, Leeds and Southampton. Those 3 sides should be in those top 3 spots, look at the quality and depth of their squads and the money advantage they all have. I’m quite happy others are talking about those 3 teams and ignoring us, we can quietly get on with the job in hand. Let them squabble amongst themselves.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 10:23 - Mar 5 with 1921 viewsSwansea_Blue

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 08:01 - Mar 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Don't be mean. Besides, it had only got to 30 pages. That's barely warming up for TFS

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 10:25 - Mar 5 with 1905 viewsEdmundo

They are sh.- tting themselves. Given the abuse they gave their team when they were doing well, it's poetic.

We are masters of our destiny. Let's keep the energy on our Blue Boys.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 11:42 - Mar 5 with 1668 viewskeighleyblue

Re deflections

Doesnt take a genius to work out that a high number of deflected goals is a direct result of our attacking game, ie very high number of shots towards goal in every game = a higher number of deflected goals.

Maybe their maths is a bit lacking
Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 11:56 - Mar 5 with 1583 viewsReusersTown

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 09:12 - Mar 5 by Churchman

Yes, good work Flash!

The strange thing about this luck milarky is that if anyone is lucky it’s Leicester and Leeds. Handed the riches of the PL, they’re also favoured by commentators and referees. For the latter, how else would you explain the extraordinary number of penalties bought by Leicester?

You’d expect them, Leeds and the better teams to be awarded more simply due to better possession and more of the play, but Leicester’s in particular look out of kilter. But then you repeatedly see their players collapsing, usually accompanied by a St Trinians scream, when the opposition go anywhere near them I guess it’s no surprise. That Bambi Dewsbury-Hall being the worst.

Two penalties all season (I admit one of those at 3-0 at Millwall dubious) against eleven? They might be the better team, but they’re not that much better.

ITFC lucky? My over large rear end we are.

They might have the more expensive players, do you think they've got the better team?
Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 12:54 - Mar 5 with 1357 viewsChurchman

Foxestalk doesn't like facts on 11:56 - Mar 5 by ReusersTown

They might have the more expensive players, do you think they've got the better team?

The better teams: I was alluding to Southampton, ourselves and possibly West Brom.

Do I think Leeds and Leicester have got better teams than us? Ask me at the end of the season. I certainly love the way our team and club is going about its business. We have a smashing team that I wouldn’t swap for Leicester/Leeds entitled, annoying mob.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024