Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. 23:35 - Mar 2 with 1645 viewsgainsboroughblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68459920

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 23:58 - Mar 2 with 1556 viewsJ2BLUE

Clattenburg added he was not allowed into the referees' dressing room to speak to Paul Tierney after the game.

No reason why he should be.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 00:18 - Mar 3 with 1484 viewsMattinLondon

I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 23:58 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

Clattenburg added he was not allowed into the referees' dressing room to speak to Paul Tierney after the game.

No reason at all - it could easily be interpreted as a way to bully the match officials.
I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 01:10 - Mar 3 with 1405 viewsbournemouthblue

Forest can moan all the like but surely you've got to defend the situation better?

That lapse in concentration lost and they lose a point ultimately

As a side note: Having watched Match of the Day tonight, the PL looks fun but we will need to up our athleticism to compete, so many sides have pace and power throughout their sides. It is an area we are still a little vulnerable against but I'm sure that gap will be bridged in a transfer window or two
[Post edited 3 Mar 13:28]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 06:34 - Mar 3 with 1209 viewsMJallday

Utterly pointless position

A fitting metaphor for his career tbh

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 07:43 - Mar 3 with 1084 viewsUSA

Agree with above. Why does he think he would be allowed in? Crazy
I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 08:08 - Mar 3 with 1023 viewswkj

The referee made a huge balls up, but what's it got to do with that bloke from Gladiators

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 09:18 - Mar 3 with 874 viewsFtnfwest

Pulling current refs up on mistakes he used to make every week! TBH the main issue here should have been why VAR didn’t pick up at all on the high kick dangerous play at the corner or the preceding rugby tackle on the forest player. I’ve not seen the following almost 2 minutes of play either during which time forest had the ball back anyway!
I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 12:53 - Mar 3 with 663 viewsClareBlue

I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 23:58 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

So he is paid by a club to analyse the performance of a referee and is complaining he wasn't permitted to go in and berate/talk to/complain/advise, delete as appropriate, a referee straight after a match.
Completely inappropriate and it's a bit embarrassing for him that he thinks this is an issue.
Login to get fewer ads

I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 13:20 - Mar 3 with 597 viewspointofblue

I wondered what his role at Forest entailed. on 07:43 - Mar 3 by USA

Agree with above. Why does he think he would be allowed in? Crazy

I can only assume it was because the referee refused to speak to the manager, so he asked whether he could go in instead, as a former referee. Albeit a non-neutral one.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024