Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still a bit annoyed that Southampton got that late winner 22:54 - Mar 2 with 1338 viewsDubtractor

I know that's greedy, given the results overall today, but a 7 point gap and more dropped points for them would have been huge. That would have put them as huge outsiders at this point to grab an automatic spot.

As it is, they suddenly look very beatable, and are letting in goals for fun - 13 in the last 6, plus 3 against Liverpool reserves.
[Post edited 2 Mar 23:00]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Still a bit annoyed that Southampton got that late leveller on 22:56 - Mar 2 with 1291 viewsUSA

Late winner?
Still a bit annoyed that Southampton got that late leveller on 22:59 - Mar 2 with 1269 viewsBent_double

Looks like Downes was back in the team, which will make a bit difference - they've struggled without him.

Still 5 points ahead of them, and they still have to play all the other top 3 teams.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Still a bit annoyed that Southampton got that late leveller on 23:00 - Mar 2 with 1255 viewsbournemouthblue

Much like Leicester, they seem to be having a wobble

They have some quality players but clearly aren't quite as cohesive as they were appearing

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Still a bit annoyed that Southampton got that late leveller on 23:00 - Mar 2 with 1243 viewsDubtractor

Still a bit annoyed that Southampton got that late leveller on 22:56 - Mar 2 by USA

Late winner?

Oops. I know what I meant!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Still a bit annoyed that Southampton got that late levellermeybe on 23:00 - Mar 2 with 1237 viewsDarkBrandon

Winner. But yeah, me too.

If they hadn’t got it, then it is really a head-to-head between us and Leeds - in the sense that if we were to drop enough points to be overtaken by Southampton we’d be behind Leeds too.

Still, back in second. After the struggle without Hirst, and before Moore joined I’d pretty much resigned myself to the play-offs, and the inevitable defeat there.

Now I’m starting to dream again. Maybe. Just maybe
Still a bit annoyed that Southampton got that late winner on 23:07 - Mar 2 with 1171 viewsnorfsufblue

I know it seems annoying but it could also have a jittery effect on Leeds who could feel pressure from both us above now and Saints below..... truth of the matter is simple i/n that we know exactly what ( if unlikely) will definitely get us promoted!
Still a bit annoyed that Southampton got that late leveller on 23:25 - Mar 2 with 1053 viewstractordownsouth

Still a bit annoyed that Southampton got that late leveller on 23:00 - Mar 2 by bournemouthblue

Much like Leicester, they seem to be having a wobble

They have some quality players but clearly aren't quite as cohesive as they were appearing

Martin's gone back to his kamikaze tactics from a few months back.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Still a bit annoyed that Southampton got that late winner on 09:26 - Mar 3 with 553 viewsITFCson

I wouldn't worry too much about Southampton, if they finish ahead of us then highly likely both Leicester and Leeds would have too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024