Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stating the bleeding obvious, but jeez Plymouth is a long old slog 12:00 - Mar 2 with 736 viewsle2blue

Respect to the Arglye fans that do away games. Still a long way when you hit Bristol and that’s miles from anywhere.

Fancy kieffer to notch today.

COYB
Stating the bleeding obvious, but jeez Plymouth is a long old slog on 13:10 - Mar 2 with 580 viewsStenvict

I'll never understand people saying Ipswich is in the middle of nowhere, when we're literally an hour on the train from London, whereas Plymouth is an hour from... Exeter on the train

Poll: What will be announced first?

Stating the bleeding obvious, but jeez Plymouth is a long old slog on 13:52 - Mar 2 with 505 viewsbournemouthblue

Stating the bleeding obvious, but jeez Plymouth is a long old slog on 13:10 - Mar 2 by Stenvict

I'll never understand people saying Ipswich is in the middle of nowhere, when we're literally an hour on the train from London, whereas Plymouth is an hour from... Exeter on the train

100%

No doubt it's contributed to Plymouth being fairly average over their existence really, the fan base there is potentially quite sizeable as they like to keep telling everyone

It's all entirely hypothetical if your club has never bothered to build the stadium bigger than League One size though
[Post edited 2 Mar 13:52]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Stating the bleeding obvious, but jeez Plymouth is a long old slog on 13:59 - Mar 2 with 455 viewsSwansea_Blue

That Plymouth to Bristol leg is about 15 mins longer than me to Bristol. It does make games a bit of a faff, but better than being in north Scotland I suppose. Regulars traveling for Plymouth have my respect, as that’s some serious dedication and cost (presumably they have to stay over at times for long trips, especially midweek).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stating the bleeding obvious, but jeez Plymouth is a long old slog on 14:11 - Mar 2 with 410 viewsLord_Lucan

Stating the bleeding obvious, but jeez Plymouth is a long old slog on 13:10 - Mar 2 by Stenvict

I've got to drive to blooming Exeter on Monday

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024