Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does everyone find out their secondary school places 17:22 - Mar 1 with 723 viewsgiant_stow

Today or is it just us in London? Hope you got what you wanted. We did - wo!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Does everyone find out their secondary school places on 17:40 - Mar 1 with 694 viewsNthQldITFC

I had no idea you were so young Ullaa - gives you an excuse and leaves you plenty of time to correct the obvious error of your ways!

Congrats to the little Ullaa/s by the way.
[Post edited 1 Mar 17:41]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Does everyone find out their secondary school places on 18:09 - Mar 1 with 658 viewsgiant_stow

Does everyone find out their secondary school places on 17:40 - Mar 1 by NthQldITFC

I had no idea you were so young Ullaa - gives you an excuse and leaves you plenty of time to correct the obvious error of your ways!

Thanks good sir - it was his and our first choice by a mile, so a big relief!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Does everyone find out their secondary school places on 19:16 - Mar 1 with 612 viewsChurchman

Does everyone find out their secondary school places on 18:09 - Mar 1 by giant_stow

Thanks good sir - it was his and our first choice by a mile, so a big relief!

All Stow Jnr needs to now is convert from the dark side to the light, visit the Temple of Portman Road and a glorious future will be assured!

Seriously, well done him.
Does everyone find out their secondary school places on 19:21 - Mar 1 with 599 viewsGeoffSentence

Secondary school applications in London are down 4000 because you Londoners are not fecund enough.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Does everyone find out their secondary school places on 20:26 - Mar 1 with 540 viewsgiant_stow

Does everyone find out their secondary school places on 19:21 - Mar 1 by GeoffSentence

Secondary school applications in London are down 4000 because you Londoners are not fecund enough.

Ive only the one, it's true, but we got a pretty late start in so that's my excuse!

Does everyone find out their secondary school places on 23:01 - Mar 1 with 482 viewsRyorry

Does everyone find out their secondary school places on 17:40 - Mar 1 by NthQldITFC

I wasn't fooled by the age thing, just assumed many TWTDers were acknowledging their grammar was sometimes not quite up to scratch ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024