Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? 14:19 - Feb 22 with 2059 viewsdavblue

or are we holding off to see what is happening with McKenna in the summer?
Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 14:24 - Feb 22 with 2009 viewsSheffordBlue

I believe he was in the Director's Box on Tuesday night so not sure he's left yet.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 14:26 - Feb 22 with 1992 viewsZx1988

I can't imagine that there would be any delay in replacing him, especially as the focus of Ashton et. al. will have turned to the summer transfer window at about 9am on 2nd February.

No doubt detailed plans are already being drawn up for both possible scenarios.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? (n/t) on 15:28 - Feb 22 with 1758 viewsBlueBadger

[Post edited 22 Feb 17:03]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 15:33 - Feb 22 with 1737 viewsPhilTWTD

No, he's not actually left yet but is leaving. Assume working out notice and new appointment presumably being sought.
Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 15:34 - Feb 22 with 1720 viewshoppy

I think the plan is that they're just going to get someone looking on here more regularly and then get on the blower to any of the leads that anyone posts.

Def info.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 17:17 - Feb 22 with 1459 viewsTrequartista

We've lost the head of recruitment so we are unable to recruit.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 17:29 - Feb 22 with 1409 viewsChurchman

Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 17:17 - Feb 22 by Trequartista

I suspect there’s plenty going on behind the scenes.
Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 20:32 - Feb 22 with 1156 viewsWestSussexBlue

Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 17:17 - Feb 22 by Trequartista

😆
Login to get fewer ads

Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 21:20 - Feb 22 with 1035 viewsitfc_bucks

Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 14:26 - Feb 22 by Zx1988

I can't imagine that there would be any delay in replacing him, especially as the focus of Ashton et. al. will have turned to the summer transfer window at about 9am on 2nd February.

No doubt detailed plans are already being drawn up for both possible scenarios.

They were quite clear that we'd be signing similar calibre of players last summer regardless of which division we were in.

I suspect our shopping list for this summer will be wildly different, according to our division this time!
Phil, any word on a replacement for Sam Williams in the recruitment team? on 10:52 - Feb 23 with 691 viewsHelp

I thought we lost the whole of him. Maybe there will be an internal promotion
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024