Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! 13:12 - Feb 21 with 2791 viewsNthQldITFC

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/155632-tonights-games/page/2/&tab=

Presume this is you too? Cheers, dude.

(We've all done it.)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 13:39 - Feb 21 with 2603 viewspointofblue

The biggest irritation is when they say Sainz, Rowe, Sara and Sargent are ready for the step up I make them right. Credit to their scouting and academy but it’s annoying all the same. If one of the remaining three (with Rowe injured) loses form, however, I think they’re in a spot of trouble in terms of making the play offs.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 13:49 - Feb 21 with 2537 viewsStu_Magoo

Christ, can't believe I read all that nonsense on the Oink'Un. So we're level with Leeds because we're lucky, have no good players and deserve nothing. They're knocking around the bottom of the playoff places because they are supremely skilled, a well-oiled machine and Premier League club in waiting.

God I hate those fu*kers.
Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 13:51 - Feb 21 with 2502 viewsMattinLondon

From looking at that thread some of their posters do talk some sense - if we were to go up then we will need a fair few players but I’ll be very surprised if players haven’t already been identified for that possible situation.

The poster who tried to take the piss regarding Playford Road neglected to mention that that is the next big project awaiting completion.

Their posters banging on about us being a lucky team - a team might well get fortunate in a single match, but over thirty games? Those sort of comments are just clouded on delusion.

When you look at us (and not just the first team) we have very ambitious owners who are not just looking at short-termism but with a bright and realistic vision of the future. Norwich, and I don’t pay that much attention to their finer details, don’t seem to offer that.
Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 13:57 - Feb 21 with 2474 viewsMattinLondon

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 13:39 - Feb 21 by pointofblue

The biggest irritation is when they say Sainz, Rowe, Sara and Sargent are ready for the step up I make them right. Credit to their scouting and academy but it’s annoying all the same. If one of the remaining three (with Rowe injured) loses form, however, I think they’re in a spot of trouble in terms of making the play offs.

The incompetence of Marcus Evans meant that Norwich were able to leave us in the shade. It’ll take a few years to catch up but at least now, we’re on the right track.
Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 13:57 - Feb 21 with 2474 viewsChurchman

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 13:49 - Feb 21 by Stu_Magoo

Christ, can't believe I read all that nonsense on the Oink'Un. So we're level with Leeds because we're lucky, have no good players and deserve nothing. They're knocking around the bottom of the playoff places because they are supremely skilled, a well-oiled machine and Premier League club in waiting.

God I hate those fu*kers.

The more these mugs talk us down or plain ignore us, the happier I am. I couldn’t give a monkeys for their opinion anyway. But I do read it now and again for a laugh.

That yellowsausagerider dimwit is particularly good value for a laugh.
[Post edited 21 Feb 13:59]
Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 14:11 - Feb 21 with 2388 viewslongtimefan

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 13:39 - Feb 21 by pointofblue

Sargent's record of 2 goals in 26 premier League appearances would suggest otherwise.
Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 15:15 - Feb 21 with 2175 viewsBlueBadger

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 13:51 - Feb 21 by MattinLondon

From looking at that thread some of their posters do talk some sense - if we were to go up then we will need a fair few players but I’ll be very surprised if players haven’t already been identified for that possible situation.

The poster who tried to take the piss regarding Playford Road neglected to mention that that is the next big project awaiting completion.

Their posters banging on about us being a lucky team - a team might well get fortunate in a single match, but over thirty games? Those sort of comments are just clouded on delusion.

When you look at us (and not just the first team) we have very ambitious owners who are not just looking at short-termism but with a bright and realistic vision of the future. Norwich, and I don’t pay that much attention to their finer details, don’t seem to offer that.

Given the amount of jammy injury time winners they used to get they're in no position to have a go at any else for being 'lucky'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 15:24 - Feb 21 with 2134 viewsVic

Some surprisingly level headed comment on there. Nice to see a decent amount of respect for what we're doing this season.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 15:35 - Feb 21 with 2070 viewsOldFart71

All fans have rose tinted glasses when it comes to their team. Norwich or Ipswich are no different. But come on you Budgies, to say we are lucky is really going too far. We have a mixture of excellent, very good and hard working players in the team and whilst Ill concede we are maybe punching above our weight especially given we are fighting against three multi million pound squads even those with green and yellow tinted specs must see we aren't where we are by luck alone.
Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 15:43 - Feb 21 with 2034 viewsRocky

"I cannot recall a more lucky, undeserving, spawny side than this Ipswich side. And when you look at their next 5 or 6 fixtures they have been handed the sort of p**s easy run of games that is the stuff of dreams. Their fixtures this season have given them several such runs to build momentum. Everything going their way."

What a thicko! We play everyone else twice - just like Norwich. And an easier run means we've got where we are by already playing the better teams.
Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 16:19 - Feb 21 with 1903 viewsChurchman

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 15:43 - Feb 21 by Rocky

"I cannot recall a more lucky, undeserving, spawny side than this Ipswich side. And when you look at their next 5 or 6 fixtures they have been handed the sort of p**s easy run of games that is the stuff of dreams. Their fixtures this season have given them several such runs to build momentum. Everything going their way."

What a thicko! We play everyone else twice - just like Norwich. And an easier run means we've got where we are by already playing the better teams.

I noticed that but assumed the concept of each team playing each other twice was a step too far for that particular poster.

Tbf, every club has its section of support not to well furnished in the brains department.
Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 16:24 - Feb 21 with 1875 viewsZx1988

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 13:57 - Feb 21 by Churchman

The more these mugs talk us down or plain ignore us, the happier I am. I couldn’t give a monkeys for their opinion anyway. But I do read it now and again for a laugh.

That yellowsausagerider dimwit is particularly good value for a laugh.
[Post edited 21 Feb 13:59]

The 1970s called; they'd like their homophobic slur back.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 17:18 - Feb 21 with 1741 viewsKropotkin123

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 15:15 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

Given the amount of jammy injury time winners they used to get they're in no position to have a go at any else for being 'lucky'.

In fairness, you make your own luck... And with more fingers to cross it makes sense that they're a little peeved.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 17:27 - Feb 21 with 1700 viewsbournemouthblue

If they don't go up this year, the drop off from parachute payments will force them to sell, 1, 2 or possibly all three

It will be a massive rebuild for them

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 17:29 - Feb 21 with 1691 viewsbournemouthblue

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 13:57 - Feb 21 by MattinLondon

The incompetence of Marcus Evans meant that Norwich were able to leave us in the shade. It’ll take a few years to catch up but at least now, we’re on the right track.

It's incredibly depressing to read that our training ground is so out of date

Aren't we starting work on it in the summer?

McKenna had the pitches relaid and reoriented didn't he, so he could more than one pitch on the go at a time?
[Post edited 21 Feb 17:31]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 17:44 - Feb 21 with 1612 viewsSarge

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 15:43 - Feb 21 by Rocky

Conveniently forgotten no doubt that both their goals at PR should have been chalked off.

If they want to talk about being lucky surely that must rank pretty highly given they were comprehensively outplayed and deserved nothing.
Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 17:45 - Feb 21 with 1610 viewsjaykay

what the josh sargent who scored 2 goals in 26 games in the premier and the great record of one assist also sainz record of scoring an assists not great

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 18:06 - Feb 21 with 1532 viewsBlueNomad

I think we have been very lucky. Look at all the penalties we have been awarded this season compared to our rivals in the top four……
Many thanks to our esteemed closet Town fan yellowrider! on 19:07 - Feb 21 with 1334 viewsStewart27

I couldn’t see past the post where one trophy dodging inbred said that we have easier fixtures in this league than any other team and it’s due to that luck that we are doing what we are doing.

This guy must have sniffed his aunties knickers a little bit too hard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024