Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even Paul Hurst won at Swansea 17:05 - Feb 17 with 490 viewsMullet

But the only parallel here is that today won't give anyone false hope. We're very much still in this automatic race.

The rain seemed to affect us much more, and the lack of possession and poor passing in the middle weren't usual features of our game. Burgess miss aside, was excellent value. Possibly our MOTM.

Great to see AAH come on, cause chaos and get the fans up when we needed it. Whatever his ceiling is, he's going to have cult status by the summer isn't he? Jezza should have buried one, but even if our quality was somewhat diminished on the heavy pitch our attacking threat wasn't when we got a sniff of going clear.

To win on a field of a pitch, to make use of timewasting and winding up the opposition is an important marker. Showed we can mix it up and develop on everything we've hated about opposition teams this season.

Just need a few games where the ref gives us everything and you wouldn't know we weren't a parachute team. Chuffed with that today.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Even Paul Hurst won at Swansea on 17:09 - Feb 17 with 451 viewsMeadowlark

I remember. Gwyon was superb!
Even Paul Hurst won at Swansea on 17:12 - Feb 17 with 423 viewsJakeITFC

Felt like an important one to hold on to for our defenders, but I thought on the balance of play we had the much better chances (bar and post hit, Burgess miss and Sarmiento chance as you reference) and we cut through them quite easily when we needed to.

AAH looks an absolute player to me, wonderful close control and running power. Think he’s going to end up being a brilliant capture for us.
Even Paul Hurst won at Swansea on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 388 viewsMullet

Even Paul Hurst won at Swansea on 17:12 - Feb 17 by JakeITFC

Felt like an important one to hold on to for our defenders, but I thought on the balance of play we had the much better chances (bar and post hit, Burgess miss and Sarmiento chance as you reference) and we cut through them quite easily when we needed to.

AAH looks an absolute player to me, wonderful close control and running power. Think he’s going to end up being a brilliant capture for us.

Can't remember if I posted it on here, but I was saying after Millwall it looks like he has all the attributes and McKenna fancies improving them.

I think you can be ultra critical across the side today and say there was a lot wrong at times, but it was such an unusual game for us that the fact we got three points is all that matters. McKenna will no doubt have a different view and be analysing a few things.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024