Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons 19:36 - Feb 15 with 1652 viewsBLUEBEAT

On Museum Street, isn’t it?

What’s the fcking point of that?

If I want match day hospitality, I want it at the place where the match is taking part.

Poll: W or W

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 19:48 - Feb 15 with 1596 viewsbazza

You get shown to your table by a town legend.. bluey .
Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 21:20 - Feb 15 with 1451 viewsBLUEBEAT

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 19:48 - Feb 15 by bazza

You get shown to your table by a town legend.. bluey .

Do you get a mascot who waves a flag next to you throughout all courses?
[Post edited 15 Feb 21:21]

Poll: W or W

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 21:23 - Feb 15 with 1431 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 21:20 - Feb 15 by BLUEBEAT

Do you get a mascot who waves a flag next to you throughout all courses?
[Post edited 15 Feb 21:21]

No, but you do get a bloke who sits right behind you and keeps putting his coffee under your seat.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 21:23 - Feb 15 with 1430 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

The point is to raise extra revenue

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 21:26 - Feb 15 with 1420 viewsZx1988

I think it's fairly similar to what a lot of clubs do these days.

We were up at proper Old Trafford for a day of Lancs v Surrey at Easter, and they were hosting hospitality for Man Utd v Everton which was taking place at the same time.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 10:39 - Feb 16 with 1062 viewsstonojnr

Back when Greene King sponsored us they used to take their guests to the Brewers Arms for pre match hospitality. Best pint of IPA in Ipswich, back then.

I think it highlights more how limited our hospitality offering is at the ground and is likely to be the thing Ashton most wants to fix for any future ground developments
Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 10:42 - Feb 16 with 1028 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 10:39 - Feb 16 by stonojnr

Back when Greene King sponsored us they used to take their guests to the Brewers Arms for pre match hospitality. Best pint of IPA in Ipswich, back then.

I think it highlights more how limited our hospitality offering is at the ground and is likely to be the thing Ashton most wants to fix for any future ground developments

Yep exactly. Wondered if they'd use space at the new travelodge or the penta at some point too before we get more of that type of thing.
Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 10:44 - Feb 16 with 1017 viewstextbackup

Just goes to show the interest we are now getting shown towards us. I dare say previously you couldn’t give hospitality away! (In fact I know that to be true with people I know having turned it down)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 10:59 - Feb 16 with 975 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Years ago I was had pre match hospitality at Derby when we played them away. That was served up the ground, cracking fish and chips IIRC. Also at Leics, can't remember what we had there but did enjoy watching there plays awful parking from the hospitality suite.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 12:42 - Feb 16 with 852 viewsHarlestonblue

It is near the ground. A lot of fans use it anyway and it will bring business and revenue to the club and the restaurant, I really can't see what the problem is. Another good initiative. 29,000 every game and people want to eat!
Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 13:37 - Feb 16 with 748 viewsEwan_Oozami

Very interesting history - worth a Google...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 13:59 - Feb 16 with 702 viewsitfcjoe

Matchday Hospitality at Arlingtons on 21:26 - Feb 15 by Zx1988

I think it's fairly similar to what a lot of clubs do these days.

We were up at proper Old Trafford for a day of Lancs v Surrey at Easter, and they were hosting hospitality for Man Utd v Everton which was taking place at the same time.

Liverpool do it at Aintree racecourse as well which is a fair old trek into Anfield

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024