Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! 20:54 - Feb 13 with 3489 viewsWallingford_Boy

“Easily the worst player I’ve ever seen”
“No defensive awareness”
“Not won a header in 180 mins of football”

A little harsh maybe, but doesn’t sound like he’ll last long there.

RIP Sir Bobby

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 20:58 - Feb 13 with 3406 viewsSharkey

Reminds me of Tommy Smith when he first went to Colchester on loan as a young player. He was outrageously bad.
Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:03 - Feb 13 with 3331 viewsSE1blue

Such a shame for a club that employed Joey Barton, I really feel for them…

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:04 - Feb 13 with 3317 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Yeah, I noticed the same comments. He's a good player, they are just giving him no time at all to settle into the team.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:09 - Feb 13 with 3250 viewstextbackup

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:04 - Feb 13 by BrettenhamBlue

Yeah, I noticed the same comments. He's a good player, they are just giving him no time at all to settle into the team.

Does a CB need time to settle in order to win a header or two?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:12 - Feb 13 with 3210 viewspointofblue

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:09 - Feb 13 by textbackup

Does a CB need time to settle in order to win a header or two?

He won headers and showed signs of defensive awareness in our league cup games, so not sure what the issue is at Rovers.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:21 - Feb 13 with 3060 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is that a fair reflection of his performances or just some fan's take on it?

He looked very talented but still inexperienced whenever he has appeared for us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:25 - Feb 13 with 3008 viewspointofblue

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:21 - Feb 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is that a fair reflection of his performances or just some fan's take on it?

He looked very talented but still inexperienced whenever he has appeared for us.

Rovers' manager subbed him before the half hour mark, and it seemingly wasn't because of injury.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:32 - Feb 13 with 2939 viewstextbackup

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:12 - Feb 13 by pointofblue

He won headers and showed signs of defensive awareness in our league cup games, so not sure what the issue is at Rovers.

Was my thought too

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:34 - Feb 13 with 2897 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:25 - Feb 13 by pointofblue

Rovers' manager subbed him before the half hour mark, and it seemingly wasn't because of injury.

Has he played 180 min for them then?

EDIT: See he had done over 3 previous matches. Off at 2-0 down after 28 min.
[Post edited 13 Feb 21:36]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 22:04 - Feb 13 with 2686 viewsWallingford_Boy

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 21:34 - Feb 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Has he played 180 min for them then?

EDIT: See he had done over 3 previous matches. Off at 2-0 down after 28 min.
[Post edited 13 Feb 21:36]

Yeah very odd, must have been an injury?!

RIP Sir Bobby

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 22:30 - Feb 13 with 2523 viewsUSA

Let’s see what Elkan’s dad has to say about it
Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 22:31 - Feb 13 with 2502 viewsUSA

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 22:04 - Feb 13 by Wallingford_Boy

Yeah very odd, must have been an injury?!

Tactical switch. Replaced by a winger
Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 22:34 - Feb 13 with 2467 viewsRKD

Football fans in hyperbole shocker. He’s always looked promising when I’ve seen him so I take those comments with a pinch of salt. Perhaps a gritty spell spent winning over fans is what he needs to kick on.

Updates appreciated as I’m rubbish at keeping up with these things independently.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 22:41 - Feb 13 with 2403 viewsWonTheCupin78

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 22:31 - Feb 13 by USA

Tactical switch. Replaced by a winger

Good tactical switch by the manager. Stevenage were in complete control of the match and could have been a real thrashing (they'd already had 12 shots or thereabouts- scoring twice). Formation change worked wonders and turned the game on its head.
Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 22:46 - Feb 13 with 2368 viewsWonTheCupin78

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 22:41 - Feb 13 by WonTheCupin78

Good tactical switch by the manager. Stevenage were in complete control of the match and could have been a real thrashing (they'd already had 12 shots or thereabouts- scoring twice). Formation change worked wonders and turned the game on its head.

11 shots (not 12); scoring twice.
Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 01:04 - Feb 14 with 2058 viewsWonTheCupin78

Hard to see how either of the goals were Baggott's fault

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/13071218/stevenage-2-3-bri
Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 01:22 - Feb 14 with 2026 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 01:04 - Feb 14 by WonTheCupin78

Hard to see how either of the goals were Baggott's fault

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/13071218/stevenage-2-3-bri

1st it looks like his he lost his man who then scored. 2nd is it him that comes for the first header and misses? If that’s not him and he’s not challenging for the 2nd header either, it’s nothing to do with him.

I thought he was looking really good in the summer. Championship good, easily.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 08:44 - Feb 14 with 1585 viewsBloomBlue

Reminds me of a lot of Town fans who wrote off Davis after a couple of games.
Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 08:52 - Feb 14 with 1544 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 01:22 - Feb 14 by Swansea_Blue

1st it looks like his he lost his man who then scored. 2nd is it him that comes for the first header and misses? If that’s not him and he’s not challenging for the 2nd header either, it’s nothing to do with him.

I thought he was looking really good in the summer. Championship good, easily.

Lost his man on the first, missed his header, (the first one) on the 2nd. However, looks like collectively poor defending from Rovers.

Can't see how thats attracted, "worst player I've ever seen", but we haven't seen the rest of the match I suppose. Rovers fans are a special bunch, Rovers play a very different style to us, so makes sense it'll take him a while to settle.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 10:08 - Feb 14 with 1312 viewsN2_Blue

I think it’s fair to see say he is not in form.

He was a regular starter for country but not recently. In the Asian cup he appeared to get dropped annd only come off the bench and no disrespect to Indonesia but if you can’t start for them it’s not an overly good sign.

But he is young and I think more to do with being out of form than him not being up to it. Time will tell.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 11:44 - Feb 14 with 1174 viewsExiled2Surrey

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 22:46 - Feb 13 by WonTheCupin78

11 shots (not 12); scoring twice.

Stevenage seem to be his Kryptnite - didn't they give him a hard time in pre-season?
Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 11:46 - Feb 14 with 1153 viewsWonTheCupin78

Wow! Rovers fans proper hate Baggott! on 11:44 - Feb 14 by Exiled2Surrey

Stevenage seem to be his Kryptnite - didn't they give him a hard time in pre-season?

Think it was Stevenage, but can't remember.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024