Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daryl Dike 19:20 - Feb 12 with 3783 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Spare a thought for the poor lad. Out until the end of the year. Had a terrible time of injury and only 10 minutes into his return against us on Saturday.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/daryl-dike-injury-

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Daryl Dike on 17:05 - Feb 13 with 297 viewsGeoffSentence

Daryl Dike on 16:28 - Feb 13 by LankHenners

Nah, Wallace booted it out and indicated why he'd done so then was going spare at the ref when we set up to take the throw normally.

Which injury was this then? Not Darrel Dike as the ball stayed on, we had possession and in the end got a corner kick that was delayed for ages whilst they attended to Dike. Was there another one?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Daryl Dike on 17:10 - Feb 13 with 282 viewsLankHenners

Daryl Dike on 17:05 - Feb 13 by GeoffSentence

Which injury was this then? Not Darrel Dike as the ball stayed on, we had possession and in the end got a corner kick that was delayed for ages whilst they attended to Dike. Was there another one?

Just checked in case I'd conflated two incidents but when Dike goes down we have the ball, lose it, then Wallace kicks it out for a throw in and signals that he did so because of the injury,

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Daryl Dike on 19:43 - Feb 13 with 213 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Daryl Dike on 16:28 - Feb 13 by LankHenners

Nah, Wallace booted it out and indicated why he'd done so then was going spare at the ref when we set up to take the throw normally.

I missed that. Did that happen before the ref told him to get off the pitch and then he stopped the game after that? In which case, I get the point Jake was making. It also helps to explain the disgruntlement of the players - I thought that was simply because the ref had initially played on and then told the player to get off the pitch when he really was badly injured.

Daryl Dike on 19:50 - Feb 13 with 200 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Daryl Dike on 17:05 - Feb 13 by GeoffSentence

I thought the same but as Lanks says, on reflection, I seem to recall we took the throw-in quickly so it seemed like the ball hadn't gone out in terms of time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024