Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special 11:05 - Feb 12 with 3039 viewsKeno

When he came on

Was that the first time he’s played at PR?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Al-Hamedi - thought he looked something special on 11:27 - Feb 12 with 2934 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Al-Hamadi.

Yes his first time.
Al-Hamedi - thought he looked something special on 12:28 - Feb 12 with 2722 viewsbilllm

Without doubt he will be a fans favourite,
Al-Hamedi - thought he looked something special on 12:31 - Feb 12 with 2710 viewstrncbluearmy

So far two short cameos nearly scored in both
Lad looks very good,gonna be a legend
Al-Hamedi - thought he looked something special on 13:27 - Feb 12 with 2556 viewsvilanovablue

Feels like he can make the step up to the championship which has the potential to be very exciting for us.
Al-Hamedi - thought he looked something special on 13:58 - Feb 12 with 2452 viewsLord_Lucan

He's like and Iraqi Shefki

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Al-Hamedi - thought he looked something special on 14:13 - Feb 12 with 2372 viewsJimmyJazz

I thought he showed good composure and awareness. The ball came his way in the box a couple of times in added on time and in the mad frenzy I was just thinking 'yes, hit it' and instead he made a much better decision and laid the ball off nicely. Not that he was afraid to take a shot, far from it, but at 21, on his home debut he made the right call both times
[Post edited 12 Feb 14:20]

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special on 14:16 - Feb 12 with 2318 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

He definitely looks like he has something to offer in the little we've seen of him.

He's come on in games where we've been chasing it and he's definitely been effective which is very promising.

I reckon he will get a start against Rotherham next Tuesday.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Al-Hamedi - thought he looked something special on 14:21 - Feb 12 with 2233 viewsReusersTown

Al-Hamedi - thought he looked something special on 13:27 - Feb 12 by vilanovablue

Feels like he can make the step up to the championship which has the potential to be very exciting for us.

Given I viewed him as a longer term project this season, it looks like he'll far exceed that on the basis of his short cameos. Has looked very sharp for a jump of 2 divisions.
Login to get fewer ads

Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special on 15:56 - Feb 12 with 1924 viewstonybied

I really hope he scores soon to give him the confidence to think he can easily make the step up. The early signs have been good in his cameos so far!
Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special on 16:34 - Feb 12 with 1791 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Agree with that. His touch when he took the ball on the run down the left hand side of the box showed he's got proper ability.
Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special on 18:15 - Feb 12 with 1587 viewsbadadski

Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special on 16:34 - Feb 12 by PrideOfTheEast

Agree with that. His touch when he took the ball on the run down the left hand side of the box showed he's got proper ability.

Rated him from watching the Wombles cup game - he hasn’t disappointed so far - has a touch of everything about his game - pace, movement, height, athleticism- a quality signing and was chuffed when we got him .
Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special (n/t) on 20:33 - Feb 12 with 1457 viewscressi

Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special on 18:15 - Feb 12 by badadski

Rated him from watching the Wombles cup game - he hasn’t disappointed so far - has a touch of everything about his game - pace, movement, height, athleticism- a quality signing and was chuffed when we got him .

Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special (n/t) on 20:35 - Feb 12 with 1453 viewscressi

Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special (n/t) on 20:33 - Feb 12 by cressi

Really glad ur Not our scout he never played was away with Iraq
Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special on 21:10 - Feb 12 with 1366 viewsStenvict

Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special on 18:15 - Feb 12 by badadski

I'd love to know who you thought was Al-Hamadi that day.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special on 21:25 - Feb 12 with 1334 viewsbadadski

Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special on 21:10 - Feb 12 by Stenvict

I'd love to know who you thought was Al-Hamadi that day.

Wimbledon game before us against ramsgate - it was the televised game - he scored 2 and was a handful -
Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special (n/t) on 21:27 - Feb 12 with 1322 viewsbadadski

Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special (n/t) on 20:35 - Feb 12 by cressi

Really glad ur Not our scout he never played was away with Iraq

So we are the only team Wimbledon have played this season ? Was referring too the ramsgate game.
Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special (n/t) on 22:06 - Feb 12 with 1257 viewscressi

Al-Hamadi - thought he looked something special (n/t) on 21:27 - Feb 12 by badadski

So we are the only team Wimbledon have played this season ? Was referring too the ramsgate game.

Should look good v Ramsgate but I guess we should look good full stop v Maidstone
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024