Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore “underwhelming” 15:52 - Feb 10 with 6131 viewsITFC_Forever

Controls it further than most people can kick it and doesn’t jump for headers…. Looks like his feet are nailed to the ground - loses far to many headers than a man of his size should.
[Post edited 10 Feb 17:36]

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Moore “underwhelming” on 20:12 - Feb 10 with 696 viewsFunge

Moore “underwhelming” on 18:06 - Feb 10 by ITFC_Forever

Just because I was underwhelmed by Moore, it doesn’t make me a bad person.
[Post edited 10 Feb 18:33]

Steve a couple of weeks ago, now ITFC_Forever - the TWTD elders are all surely being squashed.... strange times, indeed.

Moore did OK today - couple of nice hold-ups and lay-offs, a couple that, as mentioned elsewhere, bounced off him a bit. Underwhelming a bit heavy, but it's all subjective.
Moore “underwhelming” on 20:14 - Feb 10 with 675 viewsCapelBlue

Thought Moore has been good in both games so far. Today he is up against a strong defence who are schooled in stopping strikers jumping and putting pressure into the back of a player when he receives the ball into feet. Look how Hirst did in the first game against them - hardly controlled a ball all game, doesn't make him a bad player, just up against good defenders. Moore's touch wasn't that bad today.

What they do need to work on is his runs and balls into the box - few times in the second half he needs to get on the back post and the winger stand up a decent cross to him - you can work on that in training
Moore “underwhelming” on 20:21 - Feb 10 with 649 viewsBugs

Moore “underwhelming” on 19:57 - Feb 10 by Swansea_Blue

His lack of mobility compared to Hirst was obvious on a few occasions, which made him less of a threat. His hold up play was fine though.

He definitely doesn't have the engine of Hirst chasing down from the front. And although I like Hirst's hold up play, Moore's is a level above. Also, on more than a few occasions, he caused sheer panic in the WBA box.

I thought Moore was one of our better players today.

Really don't know what game OP was watching. But it's the sort of post/opinion made by someone that had made their mind up about a player before a ball was kicked.
Moore “underwhelming” on 20:28 - Feb 10 with 614 viewsredrickstuhaart

Moore “underwhelming” on 20:21 - Feb 10 by Bugs

He definitely doesn't have the engine of Hirst chasing down from the front. And although I like Hirst's hold up play, Moore's is a level above. Also, on more than a few occasions, he caused sheer panic in the WBA box.

I thought Moore was one of our better players today.

Really don't know what game OP was watching. But it's the sort of post/opinion made by someone that had made their mind up about a player before a ball was kicked.

Arguably his presence made the first goal. When there is concentration on a giant no.9, others like our cbs find more space.
Moore “underwhelming” on 21:03 - Feb 10 with 550 viewstractorboy1978

Worst take I've ever read on here. And that includes anything Frimmers has posted.
Moore “underwhelming” on 21:17 - Feb 10 with 521 viewsPioneerBlue

That’s obviously complete bolox

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Moore awful. on 21:57 - Feb 10 with 479 viewsBlueBoots

Moore awful. on 15:58 - Feb 10 by Aviator

He’s not awful, but he certainly unbalances the team and detracts from McKennaball. Should be used from the bench. Get Ali on from the start in the ‘Hurst Role’ and bring Moore on for a midfielder later in the game and go two up front if required.

What do you mean by the "Hurst Role"? Alienating the majority of our squad and kick-starting a downward spiral for our club?

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024