Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not sure what to expect on Saturday 18:23 - Feb 8 with 3543 viewsDubtractor

West Brom are clearly a decent team, though their away form is actually not great at all.

They utterly dominated us in the away fixture. That and Leeds away are the only 2 games we've been properly outplayed. They are a team that can throttle games - despite a bad away record, they've only let in 16 goals on their travels.

We've clearly not been on a great run, but we saw the difference Moore can make on Saturday, and with a full week on the training ground we'll have got him more in tune with our game.

We could see us get properly back on track, or it could be horribly frustrating.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Not sure what to expect on Saturday on 19:47 - Feb 9 with 467 viewsLower_North

Not sure what to expect on Saturday on 16:55 - Feb 9 by MK1

We will return the compliment with a 2-0 Home win.

Lose 1-2

Happy to be proved wrong of course ..
Not sure what to expect on Saturday on 20:05 - Feb 9 with 445 viewsSWBlue22

Not sure what to expect on Saturday on 18:42 - Feb 8 by FrimleyBlue

Be nice to see organised and not go all out in the first 15 whilst leaving gaping holes at the back.

Let's just concentrate. See what brom are doing compared to what we've trained for and then get into our own game.

Whilst we've shown desire to come from behind alot this season.. you just can't keep doing it.

Absolutely this. If we go 1 down tomorrow it’s going to be so hard to get back into the game without leaving gaps at the back. We really need to put in a ruthless performance tomorrow or I can see us being disappointed.
Not sure what to expect on Saturday on 07:58 - Feb 10 with 383 viewscressi

Not sure what to expect on Saturday on 20:05 - Feb 9 by SWBlue22

Absolutely this. If we go 1 down tomorrow it’s going to be so hard to get back into the game without leaving gaps at the back. We really need to put in a ruthless performance tomorrow or I can see us being disappointed.

Well I think we would have won last week if we had started with a proper striker for that I blame McKenna who knew it himself and made changes early rather than 65 minutes. I'm sure if he picks his best side Moore up front to cause problems with his physicality we will be fine and get a result the decisions will be do McKenna bring back Broadhead or Burgess or put on the bench.
Not sure what to expect on Saturday on 08:58 - Feb 10 with 344 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not sure what to expect on Saturday on 07:58 - Feb 10 by cressi

Well I think we would have won last week if we had started with a proper striker for that I blame McKenna who knew it himself and made changes early rather than 65 minutes. I'm sure if he picks his best side Moore up front to cause problems with his physicality we will be fine and get a result the decisions will be do McKenna bring back Broadhead or Burgess or put on the bench.

Nothing to do with striker to begin with tho.

We trained all week. Then when at them at kickoff..
Inside the first minute they got in behind clarke and should have scored..

We just seem to take an age to get into games.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Not sure what to expect on Saturday on 09:46 - Feb 10 with 309 viewsJammyDodgerrr

We're going to smash them. 3-0

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024