Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Vaping might be more endemic than coke at games 20:33 - Feb 3 with 1572 viewsMullet

I've joked before about the bouncy lads brave enough to cue for a poo at games these days, but near the back behind the goal today was like being back in Istanbul without the good food or weather.

All sorts of sickly fragrant gubbins wafting around all game. Are vapes more addictive than fags or are people just more tolerant of them? Always thought it was the odd selfish type but today I must have been unlucky.

At least puff on something that doesn't smell like unicorn farts lads.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I think Vaping might be more endemic than coke at games on 22:31 - Feb 3 with 1318 viewsMelford

I normally smoke tobacco but for football I have a small vape same size as a normal cigarette with no smell and just take the odd cheeky quick smoke.

I got super searched at Leicester. Had a fat joint between the car park walking to the ground, didn't have anything on me but I got caught by the dog. Had to go a table and they took everything out of my pockets, taking my wallet apart and shining a torch into my tobacco pouch to see if there was anything in there. Proper touchy feely body search.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I think Vaping might be more endemic than coke at games on 07:04 - Feb 4 with 1008 viewsPioneerBlue

If you don’t smoke, the waft of unicorn farts is as irritating as B&H smoke to be honest. Don’t they make these things without the massive plume ? Why do the lads with their unicorn fart inhalers think everyone else likes the fragrance?

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

I think Vaping might be more endemic than coke at games on 09:29 - Feb 4 with 774 viewsMullet

I think Vaping might be more endemic than coke at games on 22:31 - Feb 3 by Melford

I normally smoke tobacco but for football I have a small vape same size as a normal cigarette with no smell and just take the odd cheeky quick smoke.

I got super searched at Leicester. Had a fat joint between the car park walking to the ground, didn't have anything on me but I got caught by the dog. Had to go a table and they took everything out of my pockets, taking my wallet apart and shining a torch into my tobacco pouch to see if there was anything in there. Proper touchy feely body search.

The dogs are good in my opinion, just because the sniff causes aggravation all too often football isn't the place for it.

Barnsley seem to have it right by just let all the pathetic addicts out into the fresh air to get their fix innit. More clubs should do that I think.

I think Vaping might be more endemic than coke at games on 09:31 - Feb 4 with 766 viewsMullet

I think Vaping might be more endemic than coke at games on 07:04 - Feb 4 by PioneerBlue

If you don’t smoke, the waft of unicorn farts is as irritating as B&H smoke to be honest. Don’t they make these things without the massive plume ? Why do the lads with their unicorn fart inhalers think everyone else likes the fragrance?

I don't think they do or care tbh. It's stunning and brave to be chucking out such a stinky antithesis to the "lads" image in fairness. Sign of the times.

I think Vaping might be more endemic than coke at games on 09:42 - Feb 4 with 726 viewsKeno

I prefer Pepsi, much nicer tasting

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I think Vaping might be more endemic than coke at games on 09:55 - Feb 4 with 679 viewsrodney76

I believe that they are more addictive.
A friend of mine who was not a particularly heavy smoker has reverted to vapes and can vouch for this.

He's only in the bar five minutes before the urge. He uses straight tobacco flavour.

I haven't touched a fag for 25 years but have had three of his vapes and I must say that I have been tempted to use more. I won't though.
I doubt they are harmless, but nowhere near as damaging as a fag.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024