Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mistake to start jackson 17:05 - Feb 3 with 726 viewsfinidi_whooah

Mckenna doesn't make many mistakes but that was quite obviously a huge one. The difference with moore up top was chalk and cheese. Moore's performance gave us presence up front that has been missing since Hirsts injury.
Mistake to start jackson on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 698 viewsDavoIPB

Yep. Why okay Jackson against a strong tall defence who sit deep?
Mistake to start jackson on 17:08 - Feb 3 with 684 viewsFrimleyBlue

Mistake for me was saying play it so short against a team playing 3 5 2. They have the extra man to press upto us. I'd have started with some diags and getting the likes of Burns chasing some corner balls stretching their players.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Mistake to start jackson on 17:10 - Feb 3 with 637 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yep, he’s been training every day with a Premier League team! If ever there wasn’t a game for Jackson it was Preston away.
Mistake to start jackson on 17:11 - Feb 3 with 625 viewsScuzzer

Mistake to start jackson on 17:08 - Feb 3 by FrimleyBlue

Mistake for me was saying play it so short against a team playing 3 5 2. They have the extra man to press upto us. I'd have started with some diags and getting the likes of Burns chasing some corner balls stretching their players.

Exactly right.

Established 1968

Mistake to start jackson on 17:14 - Feb 3 with 597 viewssoclopath

Mistake to start jackson on 17:11 - Feb 3 by Scuzzer

Exactly right.

Don’t forget he got zero service.
Mistake to start jackson on 17:15 - Feb 3 with 589 viewsDaninthecampo

Definitely, we've been awful upfront since we lost Hirst, we have a fit International prem striker and we start jackson? The first decision Kmk has made ive disagreed with.
2 early OG's one clearly offside didn't help!
The last 20 mins of the game and Moore's 2 goals should really help us go into the WBA game ready to win
Mistake to start jackson on 17:19 - Feb 3 with 553 viewsParky

Yep, McKenna has to take some of the brunt of that result. Obviously not starting Moore, but made the other subs so late, almost 70 minutes on the clock for Hutchinson and Broadhead and then 81 for Al-Hamadi. - If them subs were done earlier, we win that game.
Mistake to start jackson on 17:42 - Feb 3 with 494 viewscressi

I got slaughter for saying McKenna had got it wrong when team announced was so obvious only way Jackson ever plays as a 9 is either injuries to others or to chase with 15 minutes to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024