Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My team for Preston 16:47 - Feb 2 with 2396 views_clive_baker_

Hladky
Clarke Woolfy Edmundson Davis
Morsy Luongo
Burns Chaplin Broadhead
Jackson

Walton, Tuanzebe, Sarmiento, Hutchinson, Moore, Travis, Harness.

Lot of competition for the bench now isn't it? Taylor, Williams, Burgess and Al Hamadi all to come in to the fold. Humphreys too. I doubt we'll see Aluko in a Town shirt again and maybe not Ball either.
My team for Preston on 16:53 - Feb 2 with 2340 viewsJon_456

Pretty sure we can have 9 on the bench so you’d have ball and Ali in there
My team for Preston on 16:54 - Feb 2 with 2324 views_clive_baker_

My team for Preston on 16:53 - Feb 2 by Jon_456

Pretty sure we can have 9 on the bench so you’d have ball and Ali in there

Oh yeah of course.

Humphreys probably on there tomorrow then to give cover at left back.
My team for Preston on 16:56 - Feb 2 with 2307 viewsHerbivore

Think we might see Sarmiento for Broadhead, otherwise that looks about right.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

My team for Preston on 17:02 - Feb 2 with 2268 viewsLankHenners

Think Sarmiento's of such quality we have to play him as much as we can without running him into the ground so I'd probably start him over Broadhead. Judging by McKenna's comments I reckon there's a pretty good chance Moore starts but maybe Jackson gets what could be his last start up front for the season.

As has been said you can put another couple on the bench so maybe we'll have Al-Hamadi there in case we need to put another forward on late and perhaps Ball just in case he's needed.

Going to be a situation like last season where, when everyone's fit, we're going to have to decide whether we want an incredibly attacking bench or leave someone like Jackson or Harness out of the squad altogether.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

My team for Preston on 17:07 - Feb 2 with 2240 viewscressi

Hladky

Clarke
Wolf
Edmondson
Davis

Llungo
Morsy

Burns
Sarmiento

Chaplin

Moore

Walton
Tuanzebe
Ali
Jackson
Broadhead
Ball
Hutchinson
Travis
Humpreys
My team for Preston on 17:08 - Feb 2 with 2238 views_clive_baker_

My team for Preston on 17:02 - Feb 2 by LankHenners

Think Sarmiento's of such quality we have to play him as much as we can without running him into the ground so I'd probably start him over Broadhead. Judging by McKenna's comments I reckon there's a pretty good chance Moore starts but maybe Jackson gets what could be his last start up front for the season.

As has been said you can put another couple on the bench so maybe we'll have Al-Hamadi there in case we need to put another forward on late and perhaps Ball just in case he's needed.

Going to be a situation like last season where, when everyone's fit, we're going to have to decide whether we want an incredibly attacking bench or leave someone like Jackson or Harness out of the squad altogether.

I don't disagree about Sarmiento tbh, he's looked class since he arrived and would have no hesitation over starting him. I'm a Nathan Broadhead super fan though, honestly just think he's got so much quality that its very hard to leave him out of the side. It's a nice problem to have though.

I think Humphreys has to be on bench currently really, until Williams comes back. With him and Tuanzebe it covers the whole back 4. With Travis here now I don't see what role Ball plays. Arguably gives cover at RB too but Axel does that.

Either way we've got good depth now. What a difference 5 weeks makes when we lined up against QPR with Humphreys, Ball and Ladapo.
My team for Preston on 17:09 - Feb 2 with 2225 viewsPrideOfTheEast

My team for Preston on 17:08 - Feb 2 by _clive_baker_

I don't disagree about Sarmiento tbh, he's looked class since he arrived and would have no hesitation over starting him. I'm a Nathan Broadhead super fan though, honestly just think he's got so much quality that its very hard to leave him out of the side. It's a nice problem to have though.

I think Humphreys has to be on bench currently really, until Williams comes back. With him and Tuanzebe it covers the whole back 4. With Travis here now I don't see what role Ball plays. Arguably gives cover at RB too but Axel does that.

Either way we've got good depth now. What a difference 5 weeks makes when we lined up against QPR with Humphreys, Ball and Ladapo.

Re QPR, and still didn't lose!
My team for Preston on 17:18 - Feb 2 with 2179 viewsLankHenners

My team for Preston on 17:08 - Feb 2 by _clive_baker_

Sorry yes, misread your OP and thought you'd put Humphreys in there already - agree 100% would have him over Ball on the bench. Don't think he's done anything wrong as such but just isn't of the same quality (or that close to it to be fair) of the others in his position(s).

Yeah possibly harsh on Broadhead but think Sarmiento edges it for me right now - we've got 18 games to get more (or exactly the same!) points than Saints and Leeds do over the same period and we need our best team out there for all of them. Obviously we tweak things depending on the opposition so there'll be natural rotation at times but it's the time to get your best performing players in the team and give it both barrels from here on out.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

My team for Preston on 17:45 - Feb 2 with 2109 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

My team for Preston on 17:18 - Feb 2 by LankHenners

Sorry yes, misread your OP and thought you'd put Humphreys in there already - agree 100% would have him over Ball on the bench. Don't think he's done anything wrong as such but just isn't of the same quality (or that close to it to be fair) of the others in his position(s).

Yeah possibly harsh on Broadhead but think Sarmiento edges it for me right now - we've got 18 games to get more (or exactly the same!) points than Saints and Leeds do over the same period and we need our best team out there for all of them. Obviously we tweak things depending on the opposition so there'll be natural rotation at times but it's the time to get your best performing players in the team and give it both barrels from here on out.

Maybe a start for Sarmiento since he’s in great form and scoring goals. Might help focus the mind for Broady. He has great feet but his finishing is just well off at the moment- and I say that as a massive fan, I think he has one of the highest ceilings of our squad.

Sarmiento to start on the left and Jackson up front (he’s earned it and was clinical against Sunderland). With Hutch, Broady, Moore, and Travis on the bench that’s some phenomenal strength in depth.
My team for Preston on 17:48 - Feb 2 with 2082 viewscressi

My team for Preston on 17:45 - Feb 2 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Maybe a start for Sarmiento since he’s in great form and scoring goals. Might help focus the mind for Broady. He has great feet but his finishing is just well off at the moment- and I say that as a massive fan, I think he has one of the highest ceilings of our squad.

Sarmiento to start on the left and Jackson up front (he’s earned it and was clinical against Sunderland). With Hutch, Broady, Moore, and Travis on the bench that’s some phenomenal strength in depth.

We have not got Moore in to play Jackson up front Jesus think Ali will get 20 minutes as a striker and if Jackson gets minutes it will be out wide.
My team for Preston on 17:51 - Feb 2 with 2058 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

My team for Preston on 17:48 - Feb 2 by cressi

We have not got Moore in to play Jackson up front Jesus think Ali will get 20 minutes as a striker and if Jackson gets minutes it will be out wide.

Moore probably won’t even have a single training session with the squad before the game, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t get the nod to start.
My team for Preston on 17:55 - Feb 2 with 2038 viewstextbackup

My team for Preston on 16:56 - Feb 2 by Herbivore

Absolutely agree.
I love NB, but it’s been horrible viewing for a while now with him (aside from a tidy bit of play vs leicester)
Jezza brings a different sort of high tempo to the game, having that from the off could make a big difference

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

My team for Preston on 17:56 - Feb 2 with 2019 viewsbilllm

My team for Preston on 16:56 - Feb 2 by Herbivore

ATM I wouldn't start broadhead away from home so I agree on Sarimento,
My team for Preston on 18:26 - Feb 2 with 1914 viewsmarvellous

Hladky
Clarke - Woolfenden - Edmundson - Davis
Morsy - Luongo
Burns - Chaplin - Sarmiento
Moore
My team for Preston on 20:11 - Feb 2 with 1715 viewsDaninthecampo

My team for Preston on 18:26 - Feb 2 by marvellous

Hladky
Morsy - Luongo
Moore

This would be my team too although I think Travis could come in instead of Mass to give us some extra protection away from home
My team for Preston on 20:13 - Feb 2 with 1706 viewsMullet

All Welsh attack to start apparently.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

My team for Preston on 20:34 - Feb 2 with 1647 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

My team for Preston on 20:13 - Feb 2 by Mullet

All Welsh attack to start apparently.

Bread of heaven, bread of heaven
Broady Wes and Kieffer Moore
Broady Wes and Kieffer Moore

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

My team for Preston on 21:20 - Feb 2 with 1526 viewspointofblue

I expect Jackson to start tomorrow; unless he scores a hatrick or something, Moore to take his place in the line up against West Brom.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

My team for Preston on 23:20 - Feb 2 with 1349 viewsmadmouse1959

Hladky

Clarke. Tuanzebe. Woolfy. Davis

Hutchinson. Morsy. Luongo. Taylor

Sarmiento. Broadhead

60- 65 minutes: Moore ? Burns ? Chaplin ? Travis ? Harness ?

shampoo dave

My team for Preston on 23:28 - Feb 2 with 1315 viewsipswichtillidie

My team for Preston on 23:20 - Feb 2 by madmouse1959

Hladky

Clarke. Tuanzebe. Woolfy. Davis

Hutchinson. Morsy. Luongo. Taylor

Sarmiento. Broadhead

60- 65 minutes: Moore ? Burns ? Chaplin ? Travis ? Harness ?

Trolling with this surely. 3 centre mids and one of them is out injured so this can’t be right.. Plus Broady up top after Maidstone? I could stretch to Jackson playing maybe but considering we just signed a prem striker and the hottest young talent outside the top two divisions I’d be surprised to see this team.

Gav

My team for Preston on 23:36 - Feb 2 with 1289 viewseddiespearitt03

My team for Preston on 23:28 - Feb 2 by ipswichtillidie

Trolling with this surely. 3 centre mids and one of them is out injured so this can’t be right.. Plus Broady up top after Maidstone? I could stretch to Jackson playing maybe but considering we just signed a prem striker and the hottest young talent outside the top two divisions I’d be surprised to see this team.

Ali up front with Sarmiento ?

Hutchinson left midfield and Burns on right flank.?

Taylor in centre midfield ?

Moore up front 2nd half ?
My team for Preston on 08:03 - Feb 3 with 1103 viewsPrideOfTheEast

My team for Preston on 18:26 - Feb 2 by marvellous

Hladky
Morsy - Luongo
Moore

This but broadhead will start over Sarmiento
My team for Preston on 14:42 - Feb 3 with 835 viewsNeedhamChris

My team for Preston on 17:48 - Feb 2 by cressi

You were saying?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024