Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore threads 10:38 - Feb 1 with 2429 viewsGeoffSentence

Had a quick look on Cardiff and Sunderland Forums

Both of them have threads asserting that Moore is coming here.

Of course they are just of bunch of numpty know nothing fans just like us, but it does seem that confidence is swinging towards Moore to Town.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Moore threads on 10:40 - Feb 1 with 2368 viewsPhilTWTD

I think the momentum is definitely towards us, but club not counting any chickens until it's done. Looking at other alternatives just in case.
Moore threads on 10:41 - Feb 1 with 2292 viewsStirlingArcher

Moore threads on 10:40 - Feb 1 by PhilTWTD

I think the momentum is definitely towards us, but club not counting any chickens until it's done. Looking at other alternatives just in case.

Does this mean Gallagher is officially not going ahead?
Moore threads on 10:42 - Feb 1 with 2258 viewspointofblue

Sky are saying we are front of the queue but not committing further than that.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Moore threads on 10:42 - Feb 1 with 2245 viewsExiled2Surrey

From which we should imply that Moore is top of the current list - that there are no more left field options out there that we are not aware of?
Moore threads on 10:43 - Feb 1 with 2211 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

That Sunderland forum is a cesspit.

They really don't like us/rate us on there.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Moore threads on 10:50 - Feb 1 with 2044 viewsParky

Any idea who the alternatives are?
Moore threads on 10:50 - Feb 1 with 2052 viewsPhilTWTD

Moore threads on 10:41 - Feb 1 by StirlingArcher

Does this mean Gallagher is officially not going ahead?

I think we've moved on. If something goes awry with Kieffer, then I imagine we might have another ask but does seem if that's dead, which is a shame as I gather the player was very keen to come here.
Moore threads on 11:03 - Feb 1 with 1807 viewsblueasfook

Moore threads on 10:50 - Feb 1 by PhilTWTD

I think we've moved on. If something goes awry with Kieffer, then I imagine we might have another ask but does seem if that's dead, which is a shame as I gather the player was very keen to come here.

The whole Gallagher thing seems frustrating for us and the player. As you say, both keen on the move but Blackburn have been stubborn and uncooperative. So they now have a disgruntled player in their squad who will probably be bitter cos they prevented his move. I hope he deliberately scores own goals for the rest of the season

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Login to get fewer ads

Moore threads on 11:04 - Feb 1 with 1763 viewsDarkBrandon

Moore threads on 11:03 - Feb 1 by blueasfook

The whole Gallagher thing seems frustrating for us and the player. As you say, both keen on the move but Blackburn have been stubborn and uncooperative. So they now have a disgruntled player in their squad who will probably be bitter cos they prevented his move. I hope he deliberately scores own goals for the rest of the season

Except against Leeds and Southampton
Moore threads on 11:05 - Feb 1 with 1729 viewsblueasfook

Moore threads on 11:04 - Feb 1 by DarkBrandon

Except against Leeds and Southampton

Oh yeah, of course!

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Moore threads on 11:08 - Feb 1 with 1673 viewsitfcbam

1 thing we should have learnt by now is we now go about our business quietly and efficiently. We are strapped by ffp and have to manoeuvre carefully, so some deals financially are out of reach. We can guess till cows come home but normally it's once at club is 1st we know. Think whatever happens if there is no signing it won't be for lack of effort but we won't get a player for the sake of it, he will have to fit into club method and ethos
Moore threads on 11:58 - Feb 1 with 1338 viewsPinewoodblue

Such a change from the bad old days when Ipswich was considered and out of the way sleepy hollow.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Moore threads on 12:43 - Feb 1 with 996 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Presumably, we just look at him again in the summer on a free and it's Blackburn that lose out.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Moore threads on 12:50 - Feb 1 with 888 viewsRyorry

I was gonna post asking what silly idiot had downvoted that, then saw it was me 😂
Must’ve been an accidental swipe, sorry, corrected now :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024