Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
".... what's expected to be a quiet deadline day at Portman Road" 06:22 - Feb 1 with 985 viewsfranz_tyson

Thinking we're going to be reading something like this from our local journos ( Watson, Ham, ...).
We really want it to be on 07:22 - Feb 1 with 785 viewsGuthrum

on the outgoings front. No last-minute deals for our better players.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

".... what's expected to be a quiet deadline day at Portman Road" on 07:49 - Feb 1 with 647 viewsHerbivore

Yes, we've definitely not been giving the impression that we're trying to add reinforcements.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

".... what's expected to be a quiet deadline day at Portman Road" on 08:18 - Feb 1 with 543 viewsEuropablue

That what happens when we have already got our targets a day or two ahead of the deadline.
However, you look at it, it won't be quiet. Even if we don't manage to get anyone in they will be scrambling right up to the deadline.
".... what's expected to be a quiet deadline day at Portman Road" on 08:22 - Feb 1 with 505 viewsNutkins_Return

Think we'll bring in at least one. I expect we'll bring a full back on loan and I'd say it's just about more likely than not we will bring in a striker as well. Again I might be a loan because of the circumstances with it being very difficult to get our perm targets.
".... what's expected to be a quiet deadline day at Portman Road" on 08:26 - Feb 1 with 452 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

That's the spirit

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024